my omega (1)

A loud roar is heard in the deep forest, a large black true blood alpha i with blood eyes running fastly like he was chasing someone... suddenly the alpha stopped in his track when someone mindlinked him..

??:: Enough come to our mansion now..( stern )

The alpha huffed and run towards the mansion..on the way people get blessed to see true blood wolf form...

When the alpha reached the mansion....he get his human form looking soo handsome and elegant..

He walk inside casually but get hit by his mom ...

??:: Eomma..( Whining)

?? :: What , how many times should I say not to chase rabbits( Shout )

??:: But they are cute you know ( pout )

That's when the tall man came there with a book in his hands..

??:: Hobi don't hit my son ( hug his son who is fake sad )

Hobi scoffed at his husband kai..

Hb:: he is fucking a true blood alpha ,but playing with bunnies, when will you grow up and become the pack leader ...( Breath heavily )

Jk face get dull, he  look down soon hobi hug his son sighed..

Hb:: baby ,your appa going to give his position to you..then you will become red moon pack leader..if you are being a baby then how can you rule this pack...then other packs attack us ,so our people will suffer...

Jk listening everything ...soon two persons came there..

?? ::Eomma why are you scolding him.( Holding his belly )

Kai:: how are you my baby. Mochi ( kiss his forehead)

Jm:: i am good appa..

Kai:: hello yoongi..what a surprise..

Au:: kai and hobi have two sons first son jimin a omega married to blue moon pack leader yoongi and now he is five months pregnant..and second son a true blood alpha..a cute human bunny..it's not like he is weak , no one can win against him..it's just he is playful.....

Now to present..

YG:: Chim wanted to meet you all..so i brought him here..( smile )

They all settled in living room..

When they all talking, they heard a foot steps..

Soon jk eyes glows in red..kai noticed..

Jk:: mate..( raspy  voice )

Everyone eyes get widen..

?? :: Mate ..( deep voice)

Jk  started to walk towards that person ..

Their eyes met , jk breath stop for a second, the person standing infront of him is very very handsome those hazel eyes shining with purple colour...

They both are staring at each other ,their eyes get normal colour..

YG:: he is my brother Kim Taehyung , a true blood omega.....

Hb:: how can we didn't seen him.

YG::when i get married he was with our sick grandma...

Kai nodded

Tae is staring at jk with deep gaze and jk too..both are snapped when hobi cleared his throat..

Hb:: hmm go and talk with each other..( jk nodded and left followed by tae )

Kai:: finnally my son going to get married...( Happy )