if it's not you then no one ( end)

Jk grip tae shirt who hug him tightly like telling he was there.

Jk::my parents are drug dealers, and working with mafias. When I was twelve I get to know I had a sister, they hide her from me and Jun just because she is little.. she was a beautiful butterfly doll I secretly talk with her. But when the mafi.a leader Choi Jung eyes landed on her..he ..( heavy breath )

Tae panicked...

Tae:: bun shh relax , take a deep breath it's okay let's talk afterwards..( hug him tightly )

Jk shook his head, tae sighed and caresses his back and peck his head time to time.

Jk::he asked my bitch parents for her hands. They agreed quickly but that bastard...ruin my sister , he ju..St want. Her for pleasuring himself when my sister started to slip frequently.. he get annoyed and beat her.. I want to save her , but he was soo powerful doll, I was a little boy that time.. I was depressed as I can witness how he touchering her.

Untill one day she came to visit our house. That day she witness my mother having affair with one french guy, that's it...( Deep silence )

Mrs Jeon killed my sister as she don't want Mr Jeon know this truth.

I was devastated doll, my life becoming worst, they almost killed Jun but I saved him.. I tried to end my life once ( tae tighten his grip around jk, who sensed tae anger )

Then you become my light doll, I want to live for you , then I decide to become strong, and fight against them. I want to take revenge for my sister and Jun.

I studied hard and started my own company, time to time I was watching you from afar. You know what doll becoming a strong ceo is not enough to take revenge so I joined secret agent for crime branch after a long training I become the best one , they called me JJk . ( Jk heard a gasp from tae , he chuckled )

I started to collect every crimes done by Choi Jung and send to the crime branch who are eagerly waiting for to arrest mafia leader..

When I become the ceo , jeons didn't treat me badly ,other hand they started to act like a good person.

But to my luck, joon uncle asked me for you. I was soo happy and cloud nine doll, the evidences against Choi Jung and his territory ruining infront my eyes but.....

One day, my parents get to know that I am a secret agent. They become soo angry and took you to threaten me doll.

They know about I am loving you dearly. Mrs Jeon that lady took away my happiness of becoming eomma. She makes me Infertile by adding somthing in my food. You know what I know what she done , but I need to eat otherwise she will do something to you , I don't know where they have connection I don't want to risk your life baby, she did this to me as a punishment for betraying them, they too can't tell about me to mafia leader because Choi will surely kill whole jeons if he get to know the truth.... ( Tae look at jk with teary eyes )

Choi get arrested but his man's are all around the world.

I know how much you love child, see me I can't even make your wish come true , aren't I a bad person.

Then I married to you, I thought it was a best decision to protect you but bun , that bastard Choi Jung found about our marriage, he just want my weakness and that is you, I need to make Choi Jung believe that I hate you, he had his member even in your house ( tae widen his eyes )

Even if he had a little amount of news about me loving you then he will definitely send his man after you.

Your life is very important to me bun.

Tae:: you can tell this me right??( Vulnerable )

Jk look down..

Jk:: if I tell you this , then doll I am hundred percent sure you will not let me go away from me and suffer with me. ( Tears ) the single tears of your piercing my heart , I decide to make your family believe that I was cheating with you, so once I went to the club with my brother Jun where yoongi going to come.