is it too late??(5)

Kook enter inside and welcome by his son with weird face.

What yeonjun said make him stop on his tracks.

Yj:: do you already know him eomma.
Jk:: no baby , why are you asking (casually)
Yj:: you both are behave like ,you known him a long time ...

Jk:: there is a special connection , I don't know something pull me to him like a magnet...( Yeonjun look at him for sometime and left to his room)

Time skipped after two months ..

Tae lying  in his room looking at the Beauty who sleeping in his arms like a baby with a pout, both are naked...

His whole world is  lying on his arms , yes it's jungkook .when he first saw jungkook two months ago ,he feel some connection with him, he even get shock when he asked him go on a date , those words roll from his mouth.thier first date prove him ,jungkook only his, his world , no one can take him away from him..

He is cursing god ,why he didn't see him few years before but at the same time he is thanking  god for give him a beautiful angel in his life

He feel very relax, calm like his whole worries fly away, those cute talk of younger made his day , jungkook accept him the way as he his,

In this two months thier love grows even more, like if anyone near his baby with bad intention then it's thier last day. Kim Taehyung won't tolerate thier love suffering.

Only thing is yeonjun making him very angry ,he control himself not to beat the shit out of him because he always interept their loving moment and annoy him to the core, but he loves yeonjun like his own son .he sometimes miss yeonjun annoyed behaviour but he won't show to him.

Yeonjun won't allow kook to stay at his house as a possessive son.

But he don't know ,who is Kim Taehyung is .....

A single word from Taehyung make him accept to kook stay with tae for a day , like this life going on...

Now kook stir up in his sleep, as tae peppered him with kisses who giggle and show his bunny smile,

Tae:: aww good morning my princess.
(Cood)
Jk:: good morning hyungie.(kiss him)

Tae pull him close and started to kiss him hungrily, who kiss back with same passion as tae hover over him .
One lead to another ,atlast tae thrusting deep inside kook ,who moaning shamelessly....

Tae sucking kook nipple while playing with other and thrusting in an animalistic speed make the other can't take this much pleasure, kook moan loudly, soon they both cum together,one is on his stomach and other is deep inside kook who can feel filled warm inside,...

Tae:: sorry baby ,i can't control ,when i am with you..(smile sheepily)
Jk::it's okay hyung...( Peck him)

Tae lift him and went to bathroom , they shower together with few rounds as our horny tiger can't stay away  from Jeon ass...

Tae dressed kookie and lift him in a bridal style , he went down and make him sit on a chair, he quickly started to cook for kook.

Tae don't like others cooking ,he always cook for himself and mainly kookie loves his food..

Their life going like usual, one day taekook went to an restaurant there an bastard Lee also came with his wife...

When taekook are eating, means just eating foods with teasing each other

..Lee saw them together and gritted his teeth,how can he forget yeonjun beat the shit out of him, he wants revenge.....

Lee came to thier table ,tae look at him as the other  gulp from his aura...

Lee:: mr.kim, i know ,you are dating him ,but believe me, he is not a good man, he knows only how to seduce others ,he even seduced me. But i am a family man, i know my limits ,now he targetted you ( tae listened everything quitely, on the other hand kook eyes filled with tears as he biting his lips)please mr.kim ,leave him ,he is such a slu....( Before he complete his words a hand death grip on his neck)

(Lee look at the person who's eyes are dark as his veins popped out , and he is getting fear, he can't able to breath as he started to struggle , Lee wife begging to tae, to leave him ,kook look at him with shock eyes...

He went to tae and try to separate ,but tae is very strong...

He don't want tae to murder Lee , he started to get panick attack ,it's the second time he is facing panick attack

For once again kook  try to stop tae who is not  in his sense, but his leg slipped at the same time yeonjun enter ....

He just fainted on the floor ,tae came back to his sense and look at kook with expression less face, he lift kook and went to hospital  with yeonjun who fuming in anger and worried for his mom, even now tae didn't react..

Doctor checked kook , and assures tae nothing to worry..

Taekook reached  kook house..

Yj:: you can leave mr.kim , i can take care of him..(kook look at yeonjun )

Tae:: i won't go ,just move ,i stay here tonight.(yeonjun hold tae hands , who make kook sit on near sofa)
What you want(stern voice)

Yj: i think your not the correct one for my mom.so please leave him(tae fisted his hands, kook controlling his tears)

You and your controlling behaviour, which i hurt the most , you didn't even cry for my mom, i think you are using my mom for pleasure,you such a per.....

( Before he complete his sentence a slap landed on yeonjun face, it's none other than kook)

Yeonjun look at his mother who is looking like a volcano, with disbelief face, it's the first time his mom slap him for an unknown man..his tears are flowing..

Yj;:eomma you slap me for that arroga....(kook growled)

Jk:: DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANOTHER WORD( yeonjun flinched)

Tae and yeonjun blood freeze when kook said these words...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.HE IS YOUR FUCKING DAD FOOL......