moon ( 1 )

Au:: guys this is like a sad ending, a little warning....

??:: Kim hanuel the great warrior in lunar Dynasty. There is no one can betray him ,he just brutally killed their enemies.. people called him as a monster , a devil , a true saviour... Some of them love him but some of them hate him. People don't know what happen to him after one incident..I want you people know about him more ,just go through the history and find more, I know few information only available.. this is your assignment.. got it .

Student:: yes sir..( shout )

Soon the professor eyes landed on the boy who is thinking something deeply looking outside the window..today raining heavily...

??:: Jungkook, come to my office. ( Kook nodded his head )

Prof left, jk friends jm and hobi too joined jk to their prof cabin.

They enter without even knocking.

Jin saw them and went to hug jk, who just stayed still..

Jin:: what happen baby, tell eomma. ( Caresses his son hair )

Jk shook his head .... telling him like nothing..

Suddenly, jk flinch by the thunder sound.. Jin hug him tightly..

Jm:: are you okay??( Caresses kook hair )

While Kai closed the windows..

Jin:: ok go to your next class..( they nodded and left )

Jin look at jk direction with a sigh..

Jk excused himself from his friends and went to the library which look like a museum

Jk excused himself from his friends and went to the library which look like a museum. The place was soo dark due to the climate..

Kook feel soo chill , he rubbing himself and sit in the corner of the library..where he can admire rain and the dark clouds..

He took the scarf from his bag and wrap around his neck....then jk take the book which he keep himself from years, he open the book but tears form in his eyes when he saw the blank pages..yes only empty pages..

Jk found this book when he was twelve years old that time he saw only one sentence from the book and that is ....

" I know we have no future together but still....."

it makes him sad why?? But that sentence too vanished, when he reach eighteen...kook don't know why he feel soo connected to the book, he don't know why he was waiting for someday this book may be form letters..if anyone know about this they may think him as a stupid...

The thing which make jk shock is today class...when Jin told about the warrior Kim hanuel , he feel soo strange and shiver runs through his spain...

Jk caresses the empty pages with his hands... Soon he took his hand away when he feel burning sensation on his hands..