time (5)

In 2020, future::

Taehyung opened his eyes, he is lying beside his time machine , he hiss in pain he saw some bruises in his hand. Tae look around he was in the same place where he left to past. His working place the clock shop basement. It's the place he hide the machine from other eyes.

He stood up with a heavy heart, he know he is going to face the heart wrenching truth but he need to confirm whether jk is happy or not. He need to see his sweetheart smile.

He left from the shop ,but he stopped in his track, how he gonna know where is jk?? His tears is not stopping, his legs automatically turn to the direction where their house located.

Tae know surely their gonna be some random people, atleast he want to see the place where they both create soo many memories.

Tae now stood infront of their small house with a bitter smile, he slowly took steps and stood infront of their house.

Tae:: I know sweetheart , your not inside this house it makes me want to die, but before that I need to confirm whether your happy or not. ( Clutch his hands )

Suddenly the door opened make tae fear, what he gonna told the owner...he heard a voice make his head spin, he lift his head and look at the person in shock,

??:: Hubby ( tiny )

Tae feel dizzy, he fainted before he fall on the floor the person catch him in his arms with a empty face. He lift him and make him laid on the bed. He splash water on tae face , who stir up.

Tae adjust his blurry sight, and his voice stuck in his throat ,he used his full power to form a word.

Tae:: sweet..heart. ( vulnerable )

Jk:: done your shitty sacrifice. ( Bitter )

Tae can't believe his eyes, how is this possible, so past tae broke his promise but there is no way , he know how past tae was determined. But how??

Tae look around to feel any changes but nothing ,jk is same in his loose clothes and their marriage photo hanging on the wall, he saw one thing make tae breath hitch, there is a  pregnancy kit.

Tae have no idea what is happening, he  heard a sobbing sound, when he look up he saw jk is crying when he try to wipe in hurry but jk moved back.

Tae pull jk who landed on his chest, he cupp jk face feeling relief , the pain which is haunting him still now is gone. But again he failed in this process too.,

Jk didn't thrash or speak any word, he just stayed still. Tae peck jk whole face, he kiss jk like there is no tomorrow but he didn't get any response.

Tae:: koo..( slap )

Tae shut his mouth, when jk slapped him hardly, whenever jk slap him he just hit him like a baby but now it was harsh. He get five to six slaps , tae cheeks got red and swollen but jk didn't stopped he just slap like showing his whole anger. Tae just holding jk waist securely getting a slap in return.

Jk stopped when he saw a blood in corner of tae lips make jk lips wobble,  he cupp tae cheeks with a aching heart.

He place tiny kisses on tae bruised cheeks , tae was still confused he don't know what happened....

Jk joined their forehead , both of their breath get mixed, jk hold tae collar.

Jk:: stop assuming things, stop being an stupid, stop being an idiot, stop loving me this much. ( Kiss tae both cheeks ) till now you don't know how jk real punishment right?? Now ready to face it Kim taehyung. Even your begging won't melt my heart hubby, you will see how this Kim jungkook gonna be hate you and make you get the same feeling I got when I get to know you try to kill yourself. ( Tae widen his eyes, he saw jk red eyes who is fuming in anger not only that hurt which was visible in jk eyes )

Jk took tae hands and placed it on his tummy, he speak with happy plus sad voice.

Jk:: you gonna be a father hubby but listen to my words carefully I am not gonna give you chance to took care of me. I will make you see how I suffer in pain and need , just witness how I carve for you in every second but I don't let you to help me.  This is the correct punishment for you taehyung.

Don't worry I told yoongi hyung to broke that damn machine so again you can't travel. ( Pull tae into a kiss, he kiss him aggressively when tae try to kiss back jk break the kiss )

Let's see hubby how you gonna fix my broken heart. You want to know how future didn't changed and how I get to know right, first earn my forgiveness then I will tell you the truth. ( Left to kitchen )

Tae was processing every word jk uttered, his heart is beating fast, so jk know everything.

Tae run to jk who is cooking, he try to touch jk who took two steps back make tae eyes filled with tears.

Tae:: sw..eet hear.t ( jk show his palm )

Jk:: what taehyung, didn't I told you I will not let you take care of me. Just stay away taehyung just accept my punishment  or I will do something to myself. ( Determine )

Tae halt in his place, he took one step back.

Tae:: bun listen to me, I have reason to do...( He stopped when he saw jk glare at him )

Jk:: leave ( order )

Tae left to their room, jk gonna make regret tae action. He badly want tae now. But he won't do that. He finished his cooking and sit there with a deep bitter chuckle.

Jk:: why this heart didn't want to punish you, why?? ( Cry )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment