silent treatment ( 1)

A couple cuddling on the bed like their life depend on it...one is stroking other hair who is sleeping while showing his bunny teeth...

??:: Bubba wake up ( pat his cheeks )

??:: No ..( whine )

??:: Are you going to get up or i throw your V pictures out...( Tease )

Other person abruptly open his eyes with a angry  pout...he started to beat other with pillows...

Au:: let me introduce them..the one who wake up the other is kim Taehyung , a board of directors in Kim industries and ceo too..then his little boyfriend Jeon jungkook who is obsessed with a boy band called BTS..he is an university student..

Taehyung meet his cute bun at the business meeting, his lover father is also a great business man...tae fall in love at first sight...he followed kook every where like a creep and fall  harder for his craziness..

He made friendship with kook and proposed him who accept with a condition that he should not disturbed kook when he is fanboying over Bts, and he said to tae that BTS are soo important in his life , tae accept it..

Tae was sure that jk choose BTS over him...

Kook parents also accept this relationship, why not tae is literally perfect for jk.

Jk parents even told tae , that jk is a crazy fanboy ..now both are in tae mansion. Tae parents died in an accident...

It's been one year of their relationship..

Au:: let's continue.....

Both get ready ,tae cooked for jk and feed him with cute kisses in the middle and so much laughing they done eating..

Today is Sunday ,so both decided to watch movies..tae was choosing a movie in bedroom...

Jk:: hyung frozen..( order )

Tae:: as you say your honour ( dramatically bow )

Jk giggle at his boyfriend..

The movie was started ,tae settled beside jk and covered them with a fluffy blanket , younger kept his head on other chest, elder was stroking his hair....

In middle of the movie...a ding sound heard ,jk took his phone and squeel in happiness..V came live ,jk call jimin and other friends saying that V came live, everyone  on conference call  and jk started to watch V live...

Their friends give running commentary on conference call, they all cooed when V kiss yeontan multiple times...jk shows his bunny smile while watching V his idol, but Little did he notice the hurtful expression of his boyfriend, who wanted to spend time with him..but end up totally waste..

Even now jk kept his head on tae chest, tae sighed and removed jk head ,who didn't even flinch just focus at the mobile screen , tae turn another side and slept with a heavy heart .

Then the live ended , jk off the mobile and turn towards his boyfriend with a content smile  ,but it's fell his boyfriend slept already...

He feel bad, today is the only day ,tae can be free and spend time with him..

He hug the elder and mumble sorry and drifted to his dreamland...

Next day ::

Like always tae woke up and pepper kisses to jk and get him ready , tae dropped jk in uni and went to his office after giving a deep kiss to jk...

Jk::: hello everyone, why you all look soo happy...( Jimin hug him and shout at  excitement )

Jm:: BTS concert , going to held in Seoul..hurayyy....( Soon his smile fell )
But tickets get sold out....

Jk :: Don't worry ,i ask my hyung.( Happy )

Jin:: thank you kookie .. finnally i can see my rapmon ..( namjoon get jealous )

Jm:: yaah , i can see my August d ( dreamy world )

YG/Nj : yaah yaah ( annoy )

Hb:: guys then be ready i pick you all in my car. ( Excited )

Kai:: why are you exited ( stern )

Hb:: aishh my possessive boyfie ( peck his lips who smile )

YG:: enough love birds..( grumpy )

Others laugh at him....

_____________________________________

At evening ..

Tae picked kook  from uni.. kook look at tae face which is tensed...
They reached the mansion..

Jk:: hyung i need tickets for BTS concert ,which is going to held on tomorrow...( Puppy eyes )

Jk get shock by tae answer...

Tae:: no kookie... Don't go anywhere.( Normal )

Jk get little angry...

Jk:: why hyung, you know how much i like them . I need to go thats it ( stubborn )

Tae:: try to..( jk cut him in Middle )

Jk:: i need tickets , tell me you can get the tickets or i ask my dad..

Tae:: baby , some problem...please understand me..

Jk:: i don't want to ....( Shout )

Tae get angry at this point..

Tae:: jungkook Don be stubborn, you know if i said something there must be a reason ..for me kook please ( pleaded )

Jk was very adament...

Tae:: is they are that much important to you  than me ,tell ...Huhh.You choose them over my true love on you.( shouted )

It's the first time tae shouted at his kook,  jk flinched and his eyes filled with tears , he is not in his sence and blabber nonsense..

Jk:: yes they are important for me than you, i choose them over you ,so what.....( Shouted and left while crying )

Tae stand on the same place ,his eyes filled with tears but it didn't not fall...he took the tickets from the pockets which he already bought for jk even before younger asked him..

He have a reason to not allow jk . today he get a prank letter saying that his love one going to get hurt...

He took is seriously ,because for him ,jk is his life ,he can't bare a single  scratch on jk..he found it was a prank letter because he got so many letters like this...he shrugged before because it was his life but now it's jk that's why he get scared and told jk not to go.....

He went infront of  younger room and kept the tickets on the floor , he went to his room with a staright face..

______________________________________

Vote and comment