if it's not you then no one ( 7 )

After five years::

Kim mansion::

Everyone sitting in the dinning table. Jin serve everyone, while hobi feed mochi and Cheung while tae was feeding his own son Kim taegukk who is six years old. Soon a human bunny sit on tae lap who startled but hold him tightly. That human bunny nuzzle his face in tae chest while rubbing his eyes with his cute bunny sweater making others coo at him.

Tae tug his hair behind his ear and peck his head,

Tae:: did you sleep well Bubba?? ( Stroke his hair who is half sleep )

Jk:: why did you left me alone on the bed hubby ( Muffle as his face was pressed against tae chest )

Tae cooed and press his face close to his chest, while others are fondly looking at them but taegukk was pouting , he too need his appa attention but his meanie eomma always stole it.

Tae:: aigoo flower, I don't want to wake you up, gukk aksed me to feed him so I came down. ( Jk nodded again went to his dreamland with a cute snores ,tae peck jk lips and hold him close , he turn towards gukk who is sulking ) baby say ahh..( but taegukk just ignore him and sit on Yg lap who laugh at tae )

Gk:: yoonie feed me. ( Cute )

Yoongi pinch taegukk cheeks then started to feed him.

Jin whisper in joon ears,

Jin:: I really didn't expect my son give this much priority to his husband than his child. I always pity for tae husband because I thought he will only love his baby more than his husband but see here, he is really a whipped creature. ( Look at tae who is pecking jk with tiny kisses without caring the surrounding )

Joon nodded is head with a smile.

Nj:: ok tomorrow is our retirement ( peck Jin lips who smile ) so I need everyone present in tomorrow party ,I don't need any excuses, if anyone fail to attend then I will beat the shit out of them. ( Stern )

Kai:: appa how can we not present, it's our own parents successive journey.  Tomorrow I am gonna enjoy ( happy )

Others nodded , when their eyes landed on taekook they chuckled when tae was cooing and stroking jk hair without giving any fuck about what others is saying.

Next day::

In party,  everyone present in Kim mansion which was decorated , many lawyers , judge and namjin friends everyone came to see them.

yoonmin, hopekai was inviting the guest, while mochi, Cheung, taegukk running here and there.

In taekook room,

Jk is half naked , while tae caresses the scare in jk body with a teary eyes, days , months, years passed but the scar which created in tae heart when he saw jk bruised body will not heal.

Now too tae kiss jk scar with soo much pain and love. Jk stroke tae hair fondly, he wipe the tears on tae eyes.

Jk:: enough doll, let's get ready ( pepper kiss on tae face )

Tae help jk to wear suit then he get ready, they both look soo dazzling. They came down with a interwined hands gaining everyone attention.

Soon taegukk run to tae who lift him and peck his forehead.

Gk:: appa you look handsome. ( Jk whined )

Jk:: what about me?? ( Pout )

Gukk pinch jk cheeks and peck his lips making other show his bunny smile.

Gk:: eomma is soooo beautiful ( wide smile )

Tae:: yaah don't peck him on his lips ( fake angry )

Gukk show his tongue to tae in a teasing manner and run to mochi.

Taekook shook their head with a smile. Tae keep his hands on other waist holding securely.

Soon , Jun came their with Jack and his  four years baby boy soobin.

They talk with namjin namjin , and soon Jun drag jk to some distance away from the crowd.

Jk:: brat why are you dragging me ( push Jun a little )

Jun:: answer me before your overprotective husband come here. Ouchh. ( Jk hit jun head )

Jk:: tell me fast or I will complain to my hubby that your teasing me ( Jun gulp in fear , tae aura was no joke , moreover he already get a hard punch from tae for just teasing kook )

Jk chuckled at Jun scared face...

Jun:: why did you still hiding the half truth. ( Jk bite his lips in nervousness )
Hyung what if he  find out.

Jk remember five years ago when he said tae his half truth.

Flash back::

Jk was sitting in tae lap who caresses his back giving him comfort to tell the truth.

Jk:: you know doll, I saw you when I was twelve years old ( tae gasped making jk smile ) yes and I fell for you at first sight not for your beauty but for your craziness. ( Chuckle )

You know what your doing , when I saw you ( tae shook his head , jk heart flutter when he saw tae holding him like a petal ) your just pull the cop hair who ignored you when you try to get his attention  ( tae widen his eyes ,jk laughed )

I was soo curious, the cops started to chase you , I too followed that's when I saw you lead the police to the alley where some bastards try to harass a girl.

Then cops arrested that bastard.

I was soo impressed by you, and when  I saw you the second time after two years , your chasing a dog and cursing it like a mad man, I literally fall on the floor laughing hard , you are the first one make me smile for the first time in my whole life ( tae can see the pain in jk eyes, he kiss his eyes, who closed it and feeling the touch of his doll )

Slowly I started to follow like a creep, and the thing which I love the most is your boxy smile which make me fall for you hard. I want to keep the smile on your face , I want to protect you..

Your the reason I am still alive otherwise I must be in hell n..( before he completes tae smashed his lips on jk , who smiled a little.. actually the truth is both don't know how to kiss, it's their first kiss, but they both started to kiss messily , after few minutes they connect their forehead while panting hard )

Jk:: I get a abusive parents doll( tae breath stuck ) they are the most cruel person I ever seen in my life. They used to beat me and my brother Jun a lot in our childhood. My only happiness is to see you sneakily..

( Jk hug tae tightly, he is going to reveal the darkest truth of his life )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment