mr.jeon (6)

It's been six months they got married, in jk room tae is literally eating jk lips who was kiss him back with same speed. Both are sucking eachother lips , tae slowly started to thrust making jk moan.

Jk:: no m.ore. ( Glare )

Tae showed his puppy eyes jk just look away after a few thrust tae cum inside him. It's their fourth round. Tae dropped himself beside jk who feel soo tired and sleepy. Tae just cover him with a blanket after clean him. He laid beside him and tug his hair behind his ear.

Tae( mind )::I am lost , jungkook. I am lost in you. I shouldn't do it but what to do ,you make me fall for you. Every second with you, is best for me bun.
Even though this world just look at your cold side ,but you showed me your true side even though your voice is cold or stern I can see the care for me in you bun. ( Caresses his hair but soon he get a message from his pager, he took it from his coat suit and read it internally )

It was from namjoon, his head.

Messege::

Namjoon sir::

Meet - eleven - old house.

Tae kept the pager under his shoes and again went to hug his husband.

Time skip, it was ten at night, tae roaming in his room waiting for jk who went to talk with his granny. When jk came inside tae just hug him tightly make other halt in his place.

Jk caresses tae back softly.

Jk:: what happen??( Raspy voice )

As jk natural voice is  raspy..he only use this tone to tae.

Tae just shook his head,

Jk:: words. ( Little soft )

Tae:: nothing missed you. (Place a kiss on jk neck who's lips  curve into a smile. )

Jk almost don't know how to smile , but simple action of taehyung make him experience a new feeling, the feeling of smile.

Jk:: let's sleep.

Tae:: ok...hmm how about a milk. ( Kept his hand on jk waist who just hummed )

Tae left to bring milk for jk and return with two glasses of milk. They both drank the milk. Tae didn't add anything in jk milk, because he know jk body is allergic to tablet. He just humm a song that make jk went to his sleep. He place a kiss at jk forehead and cover him with duvet.

Tae:: I will be back soon sweetheart ( whisper )

Tae left from back door. As soon as he reached the old house, he get a fine scolding from namjin.

Nj:: what the fuck you are doing in that mansion taehyung. ( Angry )

Jin:: where is the evidence. How much time you gonna take?? Tell me you are going to do it or I will send another team. ( Stern )

Tae fisted his hands...

Jung:: how can he find evidence when he doing romance with that guy. ( Mock )

Jack:: it's true sir, I even saw them many times. He just need to gain his trust that doesn't mean he need to be intimate with him. ( Tell his point of view )

Sea:: guys can you please shut up. If he need to gain his trust he have to be intimate with him, otherwise he will get doubt.

Chan and han noticed how tae is getting angry, they gulp in fear when a  shout heard more like a growl.

Tae:: shut up everyone ( growl )

Deep silence

Tae::  he is not  the one who killed president, and about bogum, he just try to kill him once  but he failed in that attempt. Bogum died in a car accident that's it. ( Everyone eyes widen )

Nj:: how do you know?? ( Doubt )

Tae:: he confess to me two days before, I even have a record for that. ( He placed the recorder on the table then left from there )

Han started to play the recorder.

In that recorder, jk speak in his drunk voice. He confess about how he try to kill bogum once and he didn't killed president..

They all get sad , till now they believe jk was the one who killed them. But now their hope crushed. So now they need to Target their next suspect.

So mission failed , tae don't need to be there hereafter.

Joon message tae about abort mission. But tae didnt wear that shoe ,it was still in the room.

He went inside the mansion with a heavy heart, when he opened his room ,his heart stopped by the sight ,jk look at the  two recorder on the bed and tae pager where joon send a message.

Tae heart was beating fast , when he look at jk eyes it was empty literally nothing can seen. Tae eyes filled with tears again he saw something make him smile with bitter, jk is having a pistol in his left hand.

Tae stood infront of jk and hug him tightly, he know jk won't forgive anyone if they betray him, he is happy though, because he deserve it.

Both didn't said anything, tae is only hugging other just stood still.

Tae nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck, he just feel jk presence as much he want. He place a kiss on jk forehead, eyes, cheeks , nose , chin and finally his lips ,he tasted those lips for few minutes and break the kiss.

Tae smiled weakly and whisper in jk ears.

Tae:: my love on you is not fake kookie. ( Stood few feets back and close his eyes )

Jk tears brimming in his eyes, in his lifetime it was the first time he was crying for someone.

Jk loaded his pistol , he don't know why his hands are shaking soo much, the great Jeon jungkook is shaking..

He look at tae who is closing his eyes..

Jk::who are you?? ( Cold )

Tae chuckled with bitter, he told everything to kook about his mission and he also tell him how he fell for him. Soon......

A gun shot sound echoed in the mansion making everyone knows that jk killed another person.

______________________________________

Vote and comment