my love(3)

Tae can't able to see when enwoo hug kook but soon enwoo fainted , tae went infront of kook with an unknown expression.

Tae was in hurt ,so he didn't see kook painful face...

Tae:: lets take him to the hospital (kook nodded as tae lift enwoo )

After few hours of treatment, doctor informed them that he is ok now..

Tae didn't even utter any word to kook as he was just blankly looking at the wall..

Kook longingly looking at tae, he initiate to talk but didn't get a satisfied reply..

He didn't know , what had he done ,he started to tear up but other take it as wrong.

Tae thought kook crying for enwoo. He chuckled bitterly....

His eyes wanted to get wet but no ,he is holding himself not to blast..

Suddenly tae stand making kook flinched, he started to leave without anything....

Kook get panick and quickly hold tae hands , who look back at him with blank face...

Jk:: baby please tell me , if i do something wrong ,but just don't ignore me.its paining .....(tears flowing)

Tae (mind)::is he crying for me..

Before tae answer, nurse call kook ...

Tae slowly remove kook hands from him,. Making the other heart ache

Jk:: baby please..(pleaded)

Tae:: go jungkook ,they are calling you( he left from there without knowing what has he done to kook)

Tae went to his house, he ignored namjin and left to his room and close the door with a loud thud..

Namjin getting worry ,it's the first time ,he is behaving like this..

Tae opened the closet and took kook dress, he hugged it tightly and started to sobbing..

His tears flowing like a river , namjin heard the sound and bang the door to open..

Jin:: tae open the door(panick)
Nj:: what happen baby, please open(teary eyes)

They tried, finally namjoon open the door by spare keys, the sight breaking them to the core, thier son , who they treat like a king , a flower is totally broken, he is hugging a cloth to his chest and hiccuping continuously..

Nj hug his son tightly, Jin bring water , they try to comfort him ..

Jin asking the reason but tae didn't open his mouth as his lips shivering
...

He then slept in Joon arms, as he lift him and tug him in the duvet..

After spending few hour with tae , who is sleeping, they came down but Jin fuming in anger..

Jin:: WHO THE HELL MAKE MY SON CRY.. I WILL BREAK THIER BONE ....
Nj:: Don't shout, please let him sleep..

Jin:: but joonie..(shutter)

But they interept by kook who came thier breathing heavily...

Jk:: where ...is he?( Heavy breath)

Jin got it immediately they kook is behind it ,he get very angry..

Jin::he is sleeping ,you may leave now (kook ran upstairs making Jin dumbfounded)

Jin ready to follow kook but Joon stopped him,...

When kook reached , he look at the baby sleeping with frown in his sleep mumbling something,

His heart when he look at tae puffy eyes...and hugging his clothes

He lean to tae ,to hear what he is mumbling , his breath hitch when,...

Tae::hyungiee.. hyungie... don't you love me.. hyungie don't leave me..(mumbling)

Kook lyed beside and hug him tightly,

He swear on his life ,he lied ,his words are not true...

Tae opened his eyes and get shocked because he is on kook hold..

He try to move but hold get tighten.he looked up kook whos tears falling, his heart ache but he begin to thrash on his hold...

Jk:: please bub listen to me..( tighten his grip)

Tae: no leave me, go away...(hiccup)

Tae being adament he didn't listen to jk making the other frustrated,

Tae widen his eyes when kook placed his lips on other...

He try to push kook but other started to kiss him roughly , after an minute he melt ,he give up and begin to kiss back making the other smile..

Rough kiss turn into passionate, tae flipped thier position now he is in top of kook , he backed away and look at him with a dark eyes ,

He again captured the lips and kiss him agressively , as he want to told the world kook belong to him..

Kook stunned by this side of tae,

He moan when tae bit his lips harshly and enter , both tongue are playing with eath other ,tae is sucking other lips like a candy ,kook hands on other hair and pull him close....soon he become breathless ,tae noticed and backed away ,he hide his face in kook neck .

They both are breathing heavily...

Tae:: why did you kissed me(husky voice)

Kook moan when tae bit his collar bone ..

Jk::.baby ...listen...ahhhh..tae.ahh(tae started to suck his bare neck making purple hickeys.

But tae stopped when ,

Jk::i lied...(both are looking at each other) i lied baby ....when that bastard asked me , whether i love you or not i lie.... mhhahh....taehhh..

Tae again started to do his work..

Tae:: so you love me(kook remain silent) tell me..hyung( voice cracked)
Tell me ( he again bit his collar bone)

Kook cupped his face and said,

Jk::when i entered the university, i saw one human bear who jumped on yoongi hyung, that day for the first time in my whole life , my heart start to beat fast, the days i spend with you is the most beautiful days baby..

It's like i forget every pain , when i am with you... But when days past i attaches with you , i get jealous even with jimin.

I don't like when someone adore you expect me..

That day ,when you left me in my house ,enwoo came to me and ask whether i love you or not...

He cutted his hands,.. i swear baby i lied on that day.. i don't want that asshole die..

If i said the truth that day, enwoo must be died now..

I am not cruel person taeahh let someone die infront of me moreover the reason is me....

Do you want to hear then hear ,yes

I LOVE YOU ,ONLY YOU MY BABY.......(smashed his lips on other who have happy tears)