letter ( special )

Jeon mansion::

Three people's shouting and playing on the living room.. soobin ,namjin son. yeri yoonmin daughter and taehyun kaihope son..

These three are very brat..but they afraid of one thing and that is jungkook. Even in his fifties he look soo beautiful. They even know that jungkook have a disorder..

Jk daily routine is he went to college to teach ,and return home at evening then  spend his time in his room..only Jin give him food..

Till now jk living with his non existent husband..

Today is  soobin birthday, so Jeons held party.

SB:: yeri, stop ( whine )

Ye:: no stupid ( she run around the living room while holding soobin mobile )

Ty:: stop it guys.( Annoyed )

Their parents walking here and there while doing work for the party.

Everyone is happy, that's when they all stopped in his place when jk came downstairs and his hands in the air like he was holding someone..

Their family face get saddened. Jk settled himself on the dinning table and started to eat with a giggle and talking alone..

Jin , hobi , jm teared..while Mr Jeon , kai, Joon, YG heart clench...

After done eating, jk left to his room with a content smile..

Jin:: why he have to suffer like this.( Tears )

SB:: mom , please don't cry today is my birthday ( plead )

Jin nodded and left , sometimes soobin get jealous at jk ,why because his mom love jk more than him...

Again the work started ,

Few hours after....

Soobin eagerly waiting for his crush..yeri teasing him make him blush.. taehyun just eating in the corner..

Soon the cake cutting started , soobin was pouting there is no sight of his crush Kim yeonjun...

That's when his eyes sparkle at the sight, when his eyes landed on yeonjun.

Yu: happy birthday baby ( peck his forehead ,who get deep red and lower his head )

Namjin looking at them with smily face.. suddenly Everyone stopped his action when they look at the person who entered in the mansion looking like greek God ..his face was an art.

That person went to yeonjun.

??:: Don't you want your phone?? ( Deep voice )

Everyone was awestruck by tae face.

Yu:: sorry tae uncle ( took his phone from tae , who shift his eyes to soobin, whos mouth was wide open make tae chukle )

Tae:: soo your soobin , my nephew boyfriend..( sb choke on air ,make yeonjun worry and rubb his back )

SB::we..are.not..boy friends..yet. ( shuttered )

Yeonjun stare at soobin with lovely eyes, that's when namjin greeted tae..

Nj:: hello, i am namjoon , this is my wife Jin..may i know your name ( dimple smile )

Tae:: hello , i am Kim ta...( Before he completes , someone jump on him make him stumble back but he hold that person tightly by gripping his thighs which his around his torso. )

The music get stopped ,jeons whole family eyes pop out , there jungkook Was nuzzling his face in tae chest , who is very confused at the moment.

Jin:: kook what are you doing, get down ( try to separate him from tae )