letter

???:: My family, friends and neighbours think me like i am crazy , is it true i am crazy?? , i just simply wrote letter to my non existence boyfriend. I don't even know ,why i am pouring my heart and soul to write a letter to an imaginary person..
Every year I will write one letter on December 30, don't ask me why i wrote that day, it's just a feel that's it..

I wrote and keep it with me , now i have ten letters ,i started to write when i turned eighteen ,now my age is twenty eight..

You can say, why they call me crazy just because you wrote letter, well i just deny to marry till now..i don't like anyone ,i feel discusted even though some others stare at me with loving  eyes..it may be stupid but i am waiting for a person who i feel like those letters belongs to him...

I am Jeon jungkook an professor in Seoul university, which is owned by my father ,i have three elder brothers namjoon , yoongi , kai they all married to their loved once Jin, jimin , hobi.....my daily routine is simple eat , teach , sleep...i am an introvert morelike a person who want to be alone and love my company rather than others...

Now i was soo excited why because tomorrow is December 30, i am going to write a letter..

Now i entered inside my mansion and the sight make me angry..there a person who begged my parents for my hands..enwoo with their parents..

Then my brother in law's came to me..

Jin:: kook, go and get ready. ( Soft )

Jm:: hurry up..

Hb: come kookie ( drag jk to the living room )

Jk fisted his hands ,he knows where it was going..

Mr.j:: sit here jungkook..( stern )

Jk sit beside his hyung kai who patted his head. Enwoo stare at jk with dazzling eyes make jk want to punch him..why he is getting irritated..

They all talking, jk just stand and went to his room with a heavy heart..

Jk:: look at the letter with so much affection and love filled eyes..he  feel soo connected with the letters, a drop of tear fall on the letters.. suddenly he feel someone staring at him..he turn his head and stunned..

Three years after:::::

Jk:: hubby , come here ( make grabby hands at his husband who stare at him with love filled eyes )

??:: Baby bun ( peck jk forehead ,who show his bunny smile )

Jk:: tae tae ( whiny )

Tae:: aigoo, my muchkin..what my bun wants ( sit beside jk who lay his head on his lap..)

Jk:: i love you hubby. I want my family to accept you.. why they all soo meanie to me..they all scolding me soo much..( sad )

Tae:: sorry bun, it's my mistake ( look down )

Jk:: aishh its okay ( hug tae tightly )

Jk look at tae with soo much love and turn his head towards the box where he kept the letters..even though tae is with him, he didn't stop writing letters but one thing is changed he wrote the letters for tae and to his surprise tae birthday is December 30...

Jk cuddle with tae , who is stroking his hairs..these three years are best in his life..

Jk went to his deep slumber.. when he woke up, he search in his other side there is no tae, he rub his eyes and went downstairs while searching his hubby , there he can see his parents and hyungs who look at him with teary and sad eyes ,he just shrugged and went to prepare dinner for his hubby..

Then Jin came to him..

Jin:: what are you doing..ko.ok.( tears )

Jk:: jinnie hyung just making dinner for hubby..( Jin nodded but kept silent )

After few minutes..

Tae came to dinning table , jk sitting beside tae and start to serve him.
While jeons look at jk with teary plus hurt eyes..

Tae pepper kisses to jk while feeding him and jk giggled..

Tae:: it's soo delicious but not more than my baby ( wink )

Jk hit tae chest his face get deep red making tae to chukle..

While the two kept eating.. suddenly mr.jeon get angry and grab jk hands who get confuse..

Jk:: dad leave me.( Struggle)

Jk look at tae , who is watching Everything with teary eyes.jk heart ache at the sight.
He push mr.jeon and hug tae tightly who hug him back...

Soon a slap landed on jk cheeks, jk turn and look at the person with widen eyes...there yoongi with rage eyes..

YG:: COME TO YOUR SENCE KOOK..WHO YOUR CALLING HUBBY, WHO IS TAEHYUNG.. YOUR FUCKING CREATE A IMAGINARY MAN AND LIVING WITH HIM FOR THREE YEARS..( tears ).. please kookie it's hurts to see you like this...come to your sence bun..

Jk heart skip a beat, he look around and find his family crying soo much..he turn to find his hubby, he know they all lieing..how come his life ,his hubby, his Taehyung is imaginary..his doe eyes try to find tae ,who is not there..kook wipe his flowing tears and decide and tae must be left to his work..

Jk run to his bedroom and locked himself..

Yoongi fall on the floor ,he is a crying mess now..jimin hug his husband..

Three years ago, they all try to fix jk marriage with enwoo, but jk said he married to someone secretly ,they get angry but soon they forgive jk and ask him to bring his husband..

But one day, their life turn upside down, jk walking to them look like he is holding someone hand.but beside him there is no one..but they all feel horror when jk introduce his hubby tae but there is no one like that with jk..they all get confused and panick decide to visit doctor...that's when their blood freeze at the information
..

Jk is having.. schizophrenia ( Google it babies )

That's it ,they all try to talk with kook and went to many hospitals..but there is no use..jk mind fully revolve around tae ,his mind is fully occupied with tae...

They try to tell jk the truth, but jk didn't want to hear their lies...

Sometimes their family get angry and lash on jk like today incident..but again jk do the same..their heart  bleed when they look at jk who is talking alone and hugging himself and kissing the air.. sometime they heard jk moan too, Jin checked and his eyes filled with tears..there is no one in the room..but jk just touching himself and moaning tae name...

They feel very worst..

Like this days going...one day hobi stole the letter form jk room without his knowledge, they want to know what is there in the letter...

When their family sitting on the living room..Jin opened the letter.. everyone get curious but Jin stumbled and drop the letter..

Nj check the letter , there is nothing in the letter only blank page..

Hb open every letters and is not even a single word expect Kim Taehyung.....

They don't know what to feel..they feel soo help less....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Twenty years later.

A fifty year old man is sitting in the balcony with a letter in his hand and smile looking at the stars ,he want to write many things, but his word and feeling end in a single name , so he just write Kim Taehyung, name in that letter and fold the paper and kept it on the table..that's when a man in his age came and hug him tightly..

Jk:: i love you soo much hubby..

Tae:: i love you too my baby bun( kiss him passionately )

Namjin , yoonmin, Hopekai, looking at jk with teary eyes, who is kissing the air....

_____________end_____________________

Vote and comment