need love (2)

The whole place look at jk with shock face who is twisting jia hands while her screaming in pain , mr.kim froze at a place ,no one have the courage to behave like this to Kim ,he is getting angry and went to jk who's eyes are red ...

Tae was stunned to speak anything,it's the first time in his whole life someone save him..he is feeling weird towards jk..

Mr.k:: leave my daughter jungkook(stern)

Jia:: ahhh dad ,help me..( crying)

But kook didn't leave her just tighten the grip making her hiss..

Mr.k:: Don't forget your company safety is in my hands( smirk)

Mr.jeon get panick and went near jk hurriedly,

Mr.j:: leave her kook ,please..( pleading)

Tae look at everything and feel bad for mr.jeon soo he tell in a tiny voice..

Tae:: leave her bunny ( tiny voice)

When jk hear tae voice ,his eyes soften and the nick name given by tae made jk smile..

But jk don't have heart to leave her like that ,he made tae bleed so jk pluck the nail of her make her cry loud .....

On the same time mr.kim glare at kook who shrugged it off and turn towards tae who is sniffing..

Jk:: tae look at me ( stern)

Tae immediately look at him..

Jk:: why don't you stand for yourself( fake anger) ...

Tae pouted and give puppy eyes to jk who can't handle this much cuteness from tae ,if he stand here and there is no chance he will hug the hell out of tae , he want tae to stand for himself..
He angrily said...

Jk:: let's go(  fake angry)

Tae nodded ....

Jk give farewell to his parents and went with tae..

When they left mr Kim shouted at Jeon for jk behaviour...

Here after they don't know how can they handle jk...let see.

When taekook reached home..

Jk:: where is the room ( blank)

Tae felt like cry.. he showed the room ,jk went and freshen up and wear a only pants and he was shirtless showing his toned abs and those damn tattoos, it was is habit to sleep like this . He feel comfortable in the  room too.

He lyed in bed and thinking about tae , and about himself too why he react like this ,why he can't see tears in tae eyes...

When he thinking deeply the door opened by tae ,jk shift his eyes to tae and see the living tomato ,tae cheeks are tinted with pink...jk is confused why tae is blushing...

Then tae took his dress and hurried run to the bathroom...then only kook knows that tae is blushing because jk is half naked...

When tae came out , he didn't see jk who is staring at him with intence eyes..jk thought to tease him....

When tae slowly lyed in the bed with a pillow between his arms..kook slowly went near tae and kept his hands around tae waist who flinched and look back with his shock eyes ....

Tae:: what ..are..you doing...( Shuttered)

Jk:: what can't i hug my husband( pull him close)

That's it tae started to cry out loud like a child..those feelings are new to him. He is feeling so weird when jk said his husband ... those poor heart can't handle this much ..