detective Kim (6)

Everyone is sitting in the living room, while Choi family is devastated, losing their precious family member make them like that.

Yn body and mrs.choi body was in the same room.

Nj:: what's happening here yoongi?? ( Frustrated )

Yg:: I don't know dad, I can't find single clue. ( Ashamed )

Bg:: sorry dad. ( Guilty )

Kai:: lets stay here only, everyone don't go anywhere without anyone got it. ( Others nodded their head )

Yeonjun is still crying hard in taehyun shoulder, sana is hugging lia comforting her like nothing will happen, lee look at them angrily.

Tae sighed and stood up from his seat.

Jin:: where are you going baby? ( Panick )

Tae:: eomma I want to see kookie. ( Eye at yugyom who look down )

Jm:: be careful. ( Worried )

Tae left to see jungkook, he went to room no 7 and opened the door using the key, he went inside the room but jk is not lying in the bed, make him frown he checked the bathroom but no jk is not in the room, tae heart beat quicken unknown fear rush into tae who check the whole room like a mad man, he come out and went to room no 6 where they kept mrs.choi and yn dead body.

Tae breath hitch when he saw jk is sitting inbetween the both bodies and looking at them with creepy face. How jk can walk??

Tae:: baby??

Jk flinched and shook his head, he look at tae with a smile.

Jk:: I just came to see them hyung. ( Cute )

Tae fist his hands tightly, he went near jk and lift him who pout. Jk kiss tae cheeks and jaw while tae have a blank look.

Now jk is kissing and sucking tae jaw and his collar bones while tae make jk lay on the bed and cover him with blanket.

Tae:: don't come out, promise on me. ( Stern )

Jk face totally changed, he look at tae with cold eyes but nodded his head.

Tae:: words ( stern )

Jk:: ok promise. ( Cold )

Tae sighed and kiss jk deeply who kiss back with same passion. Tae hover over him and deepen the kiss, he suck jk tongue, who clutch tae shirt. Both are eating their lips ,tae caresses jk cheeks and break the kiss.

String of saliva attached in their lips.
Tae peck jk lips and pat his head who closed his eyes feeling droopy.

Soon jk drifted into sleep. Tae kiss jk forehead his eyes filled with tears ,he bite his lips harshly not to cry.

Tae:: why baby??( Heavy heart )

Tae left from there not before lock the room using another lock.

He directly went to living room and took out his notepad, he stood infront of lia and sana who look at tae.

Tae:: so you are the people who is the reason behind power cut.  ( Deep voice )

Others look at them,

Yg:: ta.( He stopped when tae glare at him )

Lia:: yes we are, when we enter the room ,we..we..( shutter )

Sn:: when we are making out we accidentally cut the power supply but soon we on it. ( Look down when lee death glare at her )

Park didn't mind though, he agree for their relationship.

Tae turn towards enwoo and Jack.

Tae:: what you people doing in the middle of night near the pool.

Ew:: I can't sleep so I came down to smoke, that's when I saw Jack is already smoking there.

J:: me too same reason.

Tae:: when you came out of the room, did you saw yn. ( Jack shook his head but taehyun spoke )

Ty:: I came to drink water from the fridge that's when I saw Jack left out of the room, but yn too followed him.. I didn't said anything, I again went to the room.

Tae is now standing infront of yugyom.

Tae:: what happened to your nail. ( Direct )

Yu:: it broken accidentally. ( Nervous )

Tae turn towards mia who got nervous,

Tae:: yesterday night I saw you arguing with mrs.choi what you people are talking??

Mia:: I..i.we .( A slap landed on his face it was mr.choi. )

Mr.c:: so you killed her because she warned you not to interfere between tae and jungkook. ( Shout )

Mr.park hold Choi collar.

Mr.p:: what the heck your blabbering ,my daughter is not a murderer.

Mrs.p:: honey please..

Yeonjun pull mr.park from Choi..

In those chaos, tae saw Jin , jm and kai talking something make him raise his brows.

Tae:: stop and let me continue. ( Growl )

Others went silent...

Tae is now standing infront of jin.

Tae:: why are you went to yn room  after yn got killed , even hyung said no one should enter eomma. ( Sharp )

Jin gulp and look down.

Yg:: eomma did you??

Bg:: why??

Jin:: I went to check something. ( Tiny )

Nj:: baby don't make me angry.

Jin:: I went to check because I have a doubt on someone, and I need to see whether my doubt his real or not. ( Bold )

Tae:: who?? ( Knowing eyes )

Jin:: enwoo. ( Others look at enwoo with sharp eyes )

Tae:: what made you think him as a culprit.

Jin:: I saw how yn flirting with enwoo in the party but he was soo frustrated, he even slap her, I noticed enwoo behaviour after we find out about yn death. I saw his chain was missing, because every jeons wearing the same  chain.  I went to check yn room whether the chain was there are not.( Everyone attention went to enwoo )

Tae:: enwoo can you tell me when you missed your chain.

Ew:: I don't know now only I realised I don't have my chain. ( Others get doubt on him )

Tae then went to mr.lee.

Tae:: where are you gone when mrs.choi found dead. Only you are missing that time.

Mr.lee:: I went to restroom. ( Casual )

Tae chuckled.

Tae:: a person found dead , and you went to restroom. What a funny joke. ( Sarcastic )

Mrs.lee:: he had a upset stomach taehyung.

Tae look around everyone face and smirk at someone.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: connect every hints I gave and you can easily find the culprit..

Story going to get spicy and creepy, expect the unexpect.....