me or him (4)

Tae squirm in his sleep, he open his eyes and look around he found that's he was lying in an unknown place.. he stood up he didn't panick because he know when he slept jk was the one who was with him..

Tae open the door and search for elder..he was roaming in the house ,when he open the main door he gasped when be found out that he was in cruise.

Tae:: hyung ( shout )  Hyungie... kookie hyung..( shout )

Tae startled when someone hug from backside..

Jk:: bun. ( Soft )

Tae turn around and hug elder tightly..jk caresses his back and kiss his head multiple times.

Tae:: where are we hyung ( muffle as he buried his head in jk neck )

Jk chuckled..

Jk:: I want to talk to you about something important..( fear ) baby..ple.ase Don't hate me..( tighten his hug around tae who get confuse )

Tae:: why should I hate you , there is no way..( confident )

Jk smiled bitterly..he took a deep breath and show his hands to tae who look at him carefully.

Jk:: my wedding ring ( show his ring )

Tae breath stuck , he was feeling someone stab him on his chest..his breath get heavy ,he detached himself from jk and move back make jk tear up but composed himself..

Tae:: w..ho?? ( Fist his hands )

Jk took slow steps to tae , who was looking for an answer with hurtful eyes..jk undone tae first three buttons from tae shirt and pull the chain which attached with ring..

Jk:: Kim Taehyung ( kiss the ring which tae was having )

Tae get confuse to the core but he feel he can breath now normally..

Tae:: what do you mean hyung.??

Jk:: can I ask why are you keeping that ring..( fond )

Tae:: I don't know hyung, my parents told me to throw the ring but my heart didn't accept this..when I grow up it get very tight so I attached it with my chain.

Jk:: I will tell you ,but promise me you won't leave me ( panick eyes )

Tae:: I won't...( hold jk waist )

Jk get a call ,he attend it ,tae was waiting for an answer..

Jk cut the call, they went inside the room settled on bed ,tae pulled jk to his chest and stroke his hair slowly..
He know he was missing something, but he believe his hyung whole heartedly.

Jk:: my appa and Joon was friends from childhood, they are not a normal  family they are underground mafia..
My dad is your dad right hand man ( when jk lift his head and look tae he laugh ,when he saw tae was looking like kid hearing a bed time Stories from his eomma )

Tae:: so appa is a Mafia leader..(shock )

Jk nodded his head...

Jk:: everything goes well , that time Joon love me like his own son but he was  selfish he don't want his son that means you to involve in this dark world but at the same time he don't want to give his position to anyother..

So he come to the conclusion, he decided to marry us, and give the position to me.. that time i was fifteen years old baby, your five years..that time they married us..your father started to teach me everything about this world, on the same time I was soo addicted to you.. morelike you attached to me baby..

Tae:: my father is soo cruel to you right hyung ,he drag you to this right ( angry ) how come I didn't remember you..

Jk::you had a accident bun that's the reason you forget me our memories my world.. ( kiss tae chest )