unexpected twist ( bonus )

In this life, jk born in a poor family..
But he was studying in bangtan University which is  famous in Seoul, everyone dream is to join in this university..this uni is not like others only rich people's are allowed..

But only the talented people are allowed, money is simply waste in this uni. jk was very talented in sports study etc...

Bangtan University owned by Kim namjoon and kimseok Jin.

Now kook is sitting with his close friend jimin, yoongi and gukk.. sometimes he feel a special connection with gukk..he remind him of someone..he don't know who??

They all second year students, they get to know , today new professor is going to come..jk feel his heart race why he don't know.. whenever someone talk about new professor he feel like this..

GK:: what happen kookie ,are you okay ( worried )

Jimin and yoongi look at jk..

Jk:: gukk it's nothing..( suddenly one boy came to gukk, making jk to raise his brows. )

GK:: han do you need anything??(soft)

Han :: Hmm gukk , i like you. Will you be my boyfri..end??

Gukk get red..but jk started to enquire Han, which make gukk, YG, jm chukle internally..mother instinct you know..

Jk was soo protective to gukk, he will tear others if anyone make gukk hurt.. for him gukk is like his own son...

So many of them get beaten by jk, because they bully gukk..

Gukk is not a weak type,he know how to protect himself but he feel soo happy when his eomma stand for him..

After asking many questions to han , making that poor child in the verge of crying, jk satisfied..

Han:: you..can give me.answer after one week..( run away )

GK look at Han direction with loving eyes..jk noticed and smiled..

That's when the whole class get silent , a tall man came inside with his famous cold face..he look at everyone in his sharp eyes making them scared.

But his eyes stuck on one person, his baby, his everything, his life , his breath, his husband Kim jungkook. Who looking at him with daze..and didn't even blink his eyes..

Tae smiled a little only kook can see that..

The man stood infront of everyone, and introduce himself..

??:: Good morning . Myself Kim Taehyung, your new maths professor..

Students internally feel happy because tae is very handsome but too coldy..

Jk:: tae..( mumble with a unsteady breath )

GK:: you know him ( whisper in shock )

Jk shook his head..but flinched when..

Tae:: no talking in my class..( deep voice )

Jk eyes filled with tears, why he can't control,he wipe them harshly but it flows without his permission..gukk, YG, jm get worry..

Jk excused himself from the class and run to the restroom.. he didn't notice another person also followed him..

Kook washing his face multiple times, his eyes are soo red..why he feel so strange..he feel a back hug make him startled , he ready to push that man ,but the voice make him stop..

Tae:: why are you crying bun ?? (Nuzzle his face in jk neck who's breath hitch)

Jk didn't let anyone touch him, he didn't even have a crush on someone , he hate when someone touch him..but he can't do anything to this man, who is hugging him without his permission.. because he also  need this..he need this touch....