will you (3)

Jungkook noticed everyone was looking at them, he give the pastery box in hobi hand and hold tae hands
His hands are soo small in compare to tae ,he tighten the grip..

Jk:: i want to talk to you ( tiny )

Tae nodded his head , and look at hobi and his hand ,he knows surely hobi won't miss this chance and eat fully..he sighed but he want to spend some alone time with kook too..

Both went to uni backyard, they settled under the blossoming tree, tae look at their interwined hands and at kook,

Kook took something from his back as tae was busy staring at his Bunny features..he snapped when kook holding a chopsticks with a rolled noodles.. tae look at him with confused looks..

Jk:: eat Hyung. ( Tae look at his bun for a minute with love eyes and opened his mouth, and moaned by the taste making kook blush. ) I heard everything hyung that you skip your breakfast.

It's not good for your health, don't worry hereafter i will bring my handmade food for you and feed you with my own hands ,don't try to reject ,i won't back off ,you don't know me ,once i want something i get it by hook or crook ( tae chuckled , he feel so warm in his heart ,he too have someone care for him now, he don't want to loose him ,kook can give the box to tae ,but he himself want to feed  him. )

Jk:: are you gonna stare at me like this ?? Ok i will talk ,i am jungkook and from Busan ,i am the first child of my parents and i have a younger brother name yeonjun he is nine years old ,and yes we have a big age gap ,because my parents want to pour their all love on me...and we have a vast strawberry field, my father is a farmer , i was studied in Busan and i get a scholarship in my dream uni and i work in eatjin cafe and i love you.

(Tae chock on his food ,other started to caresses his back and give him water..)

Jk:: eat slowly hyung, see you chock on your food, you should be careful ,or is it spicy ,jimin Hyung told me you don't like spicy food , so i add a little or i give big bites to you...( Jk get blabbering made tae shock )

They heart a bell sound...

Jk:: hyung i already cut the class, i will go now. Are you full ( tae nodded and press his lips on jk forehead who get shock, it's the first time tae kissed him)

Tae:: be safe ( soft )

Jk nodded and run away with a racing heart.

Next day::

In morning, tae saw kook was waiting for him in the gate ,he went to him, but kook handed him the food and say that he have some work ,tae get sad he want kook to feed him.

In lunch , one boy handed the snakes to bangtan boys saying that kook asked him to deliver. Tae get disappointed again ,he wanted to saw his bunny..

He went to kook classroom and saw his bunny friend yugyom , but he was hesitant to ask him.. yugyom noticed tae behaviour ,he too know that he was his friend lover.

Yu:: do you need anything sunbaenim??

Tae:: hmm where is wild bunny sorry jungkook ( hesitate )

Yu:: he is in library hyungnim, preparing for exam..( tae nodded and left after thanking him)

He went to library quickly and found kook is sleeping peacefully on the books looking so tired , he settled beside kook and lean on the table admiring his bunny face with so much love ,his cute mole under his lips tempting him to kiss the hell out of him, but he startled by a ring ,jk stir up in his sleep, tae run fast and hide from bunny...

He pick the call,

Tae:: what the f*ck shorty ,you disturb my Bunny sleep..( annoy )

Jimin get offended..

Jm:: yaah you alien, here we are worried for you but you...wait i will told kookie to cut your courting gift...

Tae:: aigoo , sorry chimmy forgive me.( Cute )

Like his four months passed, kook daily feed him and give him his courting gifts..tae was more than happy ,he wanted to make kook as his own . He can't wait for the day to propose him...only three days are more...

One day , a grand party was held on Seoul celebrating the great achievement of kim corporate..they are ruling the business world. Every business men's are attending the party..

Jungkook came there with his cousin baekyang, he was fascinated by the sight , it was dazzing ,he look around with his doe eyes, but he spotted one man holding a mic and started to speak..

Mr.k:: welcome you all here with my pleasure, i am came here to reveal Kims  heir my one and only son Kim Taehyung...( Jk world stop for a second ,he feel dizzy he didn't expect that, he saw tae who is look like a Greek god , stunning make others drool at him ,he fisted his hands. Why tae hide this , did he think him like a gold diggers so he hide it..is he thinking if he told about his indentity he will follow him for money .??,he can't stand here, his legs are literally shaking  )

Baekyang too get worried by kook who's face was blank, he know about tae ,kook always blabber about him to everyone in his house knows about tae..

On the way, jk is crying badly , he feel betrayed..he cried for an hour continuously making his cousin worried as hell ..

He try to console jk who is adament not to stop...

The news spread like fire, everyone in the college get to know that tae is kim heir...when tae reached the uni , everyone try to approach tae who just shooed them away , girls try to flirt with him but he his eyes only searching for a certain person..but he can't find him made him get anxious..kook is not the one who took leave without informing him..

He wait for his bunny ,but there is no sight, his uneasy feeling getting heavy ,their friends try to console him, but ...

Tae again and again try to call kook , who's phone is switched off, he curse himself for not asking kook address.

His friends get worried by tae state ,who is looking soo dull...

Like this one week passed, tae is totally waste, he was soo frustrated not able to contact his bunny ,so he used his power make other friends get  heart attack, he is not the one who use father power..

But he used it for his bunny ,he get his address...

Bangtan boys drag him to restaurant because tae skip food...

They went inside but his eyes spotted a person which he wanted to look for an week but with an unknown person in a restaurant, he wanted to get inside but yoongi and Jin hold him..

That man try to feed kook who denied, jk look soo pale..soon another man came and kook left with him..

That man who was sitting with kook turn towards bangtan boys and came there.

??:: Hello i am baekyang ,ceo of byun modelling agency. I am cousin brother of jungkook.

Everyone get shock, but tae eyes asking for more information which baek got it and started to say,

______________________________________

Vote and comment two more chapters are there, i warn you people some triggering scenes are there...in next chapter.

Okay now i want to say is if  you people like this Oneshot ' will you' then you can read , *love* from_uk_2404_. He is the one who gave me this one shot *will you...*

*