unexpected twist (1)

In an full moon day, lonely road only few vehicles passing .... a old man is crossing the road with so much difficult,  a boy help him with his famous bunny smile...

That old man mesmerize by the smile..

After crossing the road, that old man give a pendulum to that boy name jungkook..

But kook refused to accept, then old man convinced him saying this will help him...

Then kook reached his mansion,where he live with his brother yoongi and brother in law.

Both have lost thier parents 10 years ago in an plane crash that time jungkook is a small boy....

Yoongi is the ceo of  Jeon company. He love is brother so much and his husband jimin who is three months pregnant. Yoongi didn't let kook to miss his parents ,he always there for him....

Jungkook is an cheerful boy , he is kind, naughty and  he is waiting for his king of his life...

He greeted by jimin, who shows his eye smile.

Jm:: kookie come have dinner.

At dinning table...

YG:: how is your study going bub..

Jk:: good hyung.( Small smile)

YG:: what is this baby( point at the pendulum)

Jk:: a old man gave me this hyung for helping him.( Yoongi look at the pendulum for sometime)

After the dinner everyone went to thier room.

When kook reached his room, he feel someone presence there......

He shrugged and slept..

Next morning when kook try to open his eyes , he feel a strong arms around his waist , he knows it's not his yoongi hyung..but he like the warmness..

He opened his eyes abruptly and met with dark green eyes who is looking at him darkly, he didn't take his eyes from that handsome man...

After few minutes of staring ,he came to his sence , and push the man who is looking at him confused..

??::baby koo ,what happen darling( deep voice)

That man voice sends shiver to kook, he look at the surrounding is same like is house, but what's this man doing on his bed...

Jk:: who are you??are you a thief..HYUNG..HYUNG...HYU..(other man placed his hands on his mouth)

?? :: Baby shhh , why are you shouting now.

(Jk eyes getting teary making other panick, when kook eyes landed on the photo frame beside the bed ,he frozen on the spot)

There he is holding the man hands close in a wedding dress. Again his eyes landed on the wall where he and the person kissing photo printed on the wall ..

He is feeling dizzy, what is happening. He slightly push the man who stumbled and went down searching the whole house ...

Jk:: yoongi Hyung, jiminie ....yoongi hyung..... hyung...( His eyes roaming the house, it's exactly his house , then where is his hyung, whats happening here..)

The man came down with a teary eyes but his heart ache at the sight why?? Why he can't able to see his teary eyes..

?? :: Bunny what happen ( when he reach to hug him but kook back away making his heart ache)

Kook heard a footsteps, when he look up ,he saw a man in fourtees with a two years baby in his hands..that baby make a grabby hands on kook )

??:: What happen tae, why are you crying.( That man give the baby to kook who is confusingly lift the baby)

Tae:: eomma , I think my bun is playing with me.. ..

Kook look at tae and the baby again and again. The baby looks exactly like the man but his eye and moles looks like him.

He don't know what is happening...he is feeling more weak, he quickly give the baby to that old man he don't want to drop the baby, and fainted but a strong arms hold him tightly...

Tae:: baby ....baby....(crying)eomma call the doctor (shouted)

Jin:: relax tae, I will call.( Jin call the doctor, and inform his husband namjoon who came there hurriedly with doctor)

Nj:: what happen tae( tae is not in the condition to answer , as the baby started to cry wanting his eomma ,Jin consoling the baby).....

After few hours ,kook opened his eyes in his room.

Time is 2.o clock...

He went down quickly and bang his hyung door , the sight make him feel relaxed there his yoongi hyung looking at him worriedly..

YG:: what happen baby ( caresses his hair)

( Jk hug him and nuzzle his face in his chest)

Jk:: dream hyung(remember tae and the baby)

YG:: bad dream( kook shook his head as no )

Jk:: hyung can you sleep with me.

YG::sure come lets go..

Next day..

Jk didn't sleep for a second ,his thoughts is full of that unknown man. The dream is like soo real......

Is it a dream???

He went to college and met his friend hobi and kai.

Kook told them everything, they comfort him ...

Few days passed, the dream won't come...but why kook heart wants to meet them.

Why?? ...why he is longing...

That night he looking the beautiful white light, yes ,the moon. He thinks the person..

Jk:: i want to see you..( he didn't notice someone looking at him from afar...)..

He slept,

When he wake up again he feel the same warm  ,he look at  the same face after soo many days this time he didn't scream , he look at the man face  closely, as he knows this dream will end soon...

That man opened his eyes and look at kook with his boxy smile make his heart boom boom....

Tae:: good morning bun( kiss kook forehead, who's heart skip a beat ,it feels soo real, the butterflies too)

Jk:: good..morning.( kook heard a baby giggle sound , he turn and look )

There a baby lying in a crib, tae lift the baby and give to kook who hold him with worry. He don't want to hurt the baby ..

Tae:: gukk say..eomma..baby say .( Gukk look at jk with his doe eyes)

GK:::eom...eomm.....eomma....(giggle)

Kook heart skip a beat he feels weird .

Tae::now say appa....

GK:: eomma....(giggle) eomma...( Clap his hands cutely)

Tae look at him dumbfounded....

Now tae heard two giggles, tae look at kook who shows his bunny smile...tae peck kook nose who gets shy...

Tae:: brat...you won't say appa right..( tickle him)

Kook look at the two with heartful eyes, he don't want to wake up soon..........

______________________________________

Vote and comment