mr.jeon (4)

Au:: guys this is top tae book only, and I am not gonna stop writing this book , don't worry, this book is soo special in my heart , so there is no way I will stop writing this one....

_____________________________________

A huge mansion is decorated looking hella rich. Many rich man's and high officials enter inside with a fake smile. They all look at the couple who's exactly the example of angle with devil.

Yes today is their engagement, the ex military man now an rich businessman mr.jeon jungkook is going to marry the poor boy who is a gardener son.

Everyone knows how cruel and ruthless Mr.jeon , they wonder how the boy accept to marry this cruel man.

Mr.jeon is the name itself sending shiver to everyone, if anyone betray him then he will make their existence vanish without any trace. He was such a discipline freak ,the people who are with him must follow his rules. Even the maids , gardener , driver, his employee , even if someone want Jeon partnership they need to follow his rules.

The only thing which he hate the most  in this world is betrayal, he killed his own brother who betrayed him.

He never have any interest on anyone, it's his grandma who select the boy who is gardener son but looking like a angel.

Jeon only respect his grandma, he won't respect any other even his parents and hyung. Now too they didn't live with jk because jk killed their elder son Jeon bogum. Now they live with their second son Jeon enwoo. Jk is the last one who is now live with his grandma Jeon somi.

Now it's time to exchange rings, Jeon somi smiled at the couple and went to gave the rings to them. First jk took the ring and hold other hand gently then slide the ring. 

While other eyes roam around the place make jk irritate as he don't like to wait.

Jk:: quick ( stern )

The boy flinch and slide the ring on jk hand. His eyes again search for one person, he took a relief breath when he saw his appa standing few distance away from everyone.

Somi came to him and hug him.

Sm:: I am soo happy taehyung, thank you for accepting to marry this cold ass. ( Whisper in tae ears as she also feared for this cold man )

Tae smiled a little. He eyes only follow his appa who's eyes are teared while looking at his son luxurious life which he can't given to his son.

Jk noticed everything ,soon many of them wishes the couple.

Time skip, at night....

Tae sitting near the small tree admiring the sky, he is living in servants quarters beside the mansion, but now granny told him to stay here.

Suddenly he feel someone watching him, when he lift his head and look around he see none.

After spending some time in the garden, he went inside with a teary eyes ,he want to see his appa, but don't have courage to ask jk.

His room was opposite to jk, when he ready to enter his room, he heard a sound from his beside room. Out of curiosity, he just walk near door and keep his ear pressed against the door. He heard a song which was soo soothing. He stood their for sometime listening to the song.

But his breath stuck when the door opened and he fall on the hard chest who stood still.

Tae gulp his saliva, sweat forming in his forehead, he lifted his head slowly. He saw jk calm face but with a stern look.

Tae:: I..i.am ..( jk grip tae hands who wince in pain )

Jk:: don't shutter, I don't like it. ( Cold )

Tae nodded the look down.

Jk:: look up, don't lower your head Infront of anyone. Got it??( Deep voice )

Tae again nodded...

Jk:: words ( irritated )

Tae:: yes sir. ( Tiny )

Jk left from there leaving a shivering tae.

Tae:: aishh he is soo scary ( left to his room )

Next day::

Tae dressed in his casual clothes, and came down looking etheral even in simple clothes.

He saw jk is talking with his business partner park min Jun.

Jun eyes landed on tae and get mesmerize, but little did he notice the death glare he get from Mr.jeon

Jk:: If you want to live ,then focus on whatever your talking mr.park.( raspy voice )

Min Jun get shiver runs through his whole body.

Jun:: sorry Mr.jeon ( look down )

Jk look at tae who run to granny room, somi had a mild fever so tae went to take care of her.

Tae give sleeping tablets to somi and make her sleep, Tae eyes roam around somi room, he slide his hand on his pocket and took a little size audio recorder. He went near the cupboard and bend down ,he fix the recorder under the cupboard.

He fix few voice recorder here and there in the big room, as he gave sleeping tablet to somi, so he didn't panick.

Au:: it was many years back so no button camera only Audio recorders are available.

But the thing which he didn't expect is ,he heard footsteps, he definitely know it was jk by his boots.

He took a deep breath, he look at the mirror and make his face normal and little bit innocent, even if jk had a little bit of doubt then it won't end well for him.

He sit on the sofa which was beside the bed, soon jk opened the door and eyes at tae from top to bottom. He went near his granny sleeping figure and bend down then check her temperature. While tae eyes following jk steps.

Jk:: let her sleep , you can go from here. ( Normal )

Tae:: ok sir. ( Left )

Jk look at somi for some time then left.

One month passed, today only they got married. In these one month tae didn't caught, he continued to place audio recorder in many places in the mansion..once he was in the edge of get caught but escaped with God grace.

Tae is sitting in jk room which he enter for the first time in his whole life. The room exactly like horror room, full black, including carpet too and the painting on the wall also..

he heard a door opening and closing sound make his heart race. Soon he pulled by a strong force ,he landed on other hard chest, his breath hitch when jk hug him tightly and nuzzle his face in his crook of neck.

______________________________________

Vote and comment.....