definition of love (7)

* Deep silence *

No one is talking, everyone was in utter shock.

Nj:: how can I believe you. ( Calm )

Tae opened his cupboard and took files , he give it to joon who blankly open the file and sighed. It was enwoo and jae images being lovey dovey and a video recorder when enwoo died in the hospital,jae was beside him and crying hard. Then some documents where enwoo signed hospital checkup for jae. Jk was too shock ,how tae collect these things,he look at tae with intense stare. While others too check everything. Joon left from there with a blank face following Jin, yoongi, Kai and hobi who silently witness everything.

Jk:: when? ( Deep sigh)

Tae:: three weeks back hyung. I don't know why I feel like you don't look happy being with jae. Those thoughts itching my mind. I tried to not fall for you because your married but I failed.
Then my heart continuously saying you too have feelings for me. Then I get to know how your treating jae from these four years from Kai uncle, and how you people showed your marriage documents to the family making me have doubt. You people can just say to your family then get married but you decide to hide it this make me want to know everything about your past. Then I get to know about Choi enwoo your childhood friend. I collect every information about your past by my friend Jack.

Tae complete his speech and look at jk who pull him for a hug. Jk nuzzle his face in tae crook of neck who caresses his back. Before tae speak anything they heard a jae shouting from downstairs. Jae is calling jungkook morelike threatening to come down.

Jk frown ,tae hold his hand and came down then saw a crying soobin in jae arms who is holding him tightly.

Sb:: a.ppa tae tae..( cry )

Soobin show grabby hands towards jk who look at jae with anger. While others are trying to calm jae who is a crying mess.

Jk:: your hurting him ( shout )

Jk went to lift soobin but jae took few steps back.

Jae:: if you w.ant soobin then leave taehyung and come with me. Otherwise I will t.ook soo.bin far away from ..you. You have. no rights to stop me as we ar.e not married.( Threaten )

Tae heart stop for a second, he look at jk who is soo calm but tae was panicking inside.

Jin:: enough jae ,he already done soo much to you don't be this cruel.

Yg:: hyung calm yourself let's talk please.( Plead )

Jae shook his head.

Jae:: he is mine, no I can't let him go. Comman jungkook choose fast taehyung or soobin.

Tae head was spinning, but he can't be a selfish, he know how much jk love soobin. Jk can't live without soobin by his side. He want to see jk happiness.
Tae wipe his tears and ignore his aching heart.

Tae:: hyung don't do any stupid thing. I will leave but please don't seperate binnie from him ( plead )

Jk who was silent till now look at tae with cold face make tae shiver. Jk stood infront of tae and slap him hard make others went silent even jae.

Jk:: you just decide to leave without taking effort. Your love that much weak. Don't ever talk to me.( Anger )

Tae shook his head and try to hold jk hand. Jk move from tae and look at jae.

Jk:: look at me jae , you can't force anyone to love you. My heart already belongs to this man ( point at tae ) try to understand. ( Jae shook his head )

Jae:: no no I can't, please please lets go far a.way fro.m everyone please.( Crying )

Namjoon who was witnessing everything , he look at jae , his tears are flowing from his eyes. He also one of the reason for jae condition if he little bit friendly with him then jae would come to him after enwoo death. Joon took a deep breath. Joon Know jae is not in his sense, he need to make jae understand.

Nj:: little one. ( Soft )

Jae who was begging jk stopped his action and look at joon , it was the nickname he used to call jae when he was little. Joon walk towards jae and took soobin from his arms, jae didn't said anything. Joon give sb to jk who hold him securely. For jae joon is his super hero. Yes joon was soo strict and don't like any irresponsible things but the love he pour to his children is enormous. In childhood tae was soo attached with his grandparents that time namjin was soo struggling to settle down thats the reason they leave tae and yoongi with their grandparents for two years. But its the worst thing when they settled down they try to bring tae and yoongi back. But yoongi only went with them as tae was adamant not to leave . Tae thought that their parents don't want him. But joon love his three babies and jin more than anyone.

Nj cupp jae face who's eyes are filled with tears,

Nj:: enough little one. Come to appa arms. ( He hug jae tightly who nuzzle his face in joon arms and cry hardly )

Jin caresses jae back , jk look at jae with sad eyes, while tae look at jk with teary eyes.

Nj place a kiss on jae forehead and wipe his tears who is sniffing.

Nj:: I know you are not like this, if your in jungkook place will you choose between your most loved once or will you leave your loved one for other. Tell me ( stroke his hair who kep his head on joon chest ) we can't force anyone to love us bun. Don't think you have no one, you have me your appa who will shield from bad things and love you. The jae I know is a kind and lovely boy who care for others. Just let him go hmm will you??

After fifteen minutes, jae got calm down, Jae look at jk while hugging joon.

Jae:: I am so.rry ( jk smiled a little and nodded his head )

While jimin left with soobin who is slept after crying hard. Jae turn towards tae,

Jae:: I am sorry brother. ( Weak smile )

Tae shook his head , and smiled.

tae look jk who glare at him make tae look down with a pout.
Jk internally cooed but he didn't show in his face.

Jae:: appa I want to sleep in your arms. ( Tiny )

Nj nodded his head with a smile and left from there with jae ,following Jin. Yoongi too left.

Kai:: come home we need to talk. ( Left with hobi )

Tae:: hy.ung ( shutter )

Jk:: what?? ( Cold )

Tae lips wobble, jk heart melt.

Tae:: sorry, I don't want you to lose Binnie. ( sniff )

Jk look at tae with pure love and care, he ready to wipe tae tears , but tae lift him in bridal style make him gasp.

Tae:: I will make..you forgive me. Now let's go and meet my Binnie ( Cute )

Jk laughed at him.

______________________________________

Vote and comment