will you (2)

Bangtan boys sitting in the cafeteria...that's when a cute rabbit came there holding pasteries box while showing his bunny teeth....

He kept it on the table with a thud ,tae raised his brows...

Tae:: what is this ( calm )

Jk:: courting gift for you ( cute )

Tae heart skip a beat....

Tae:: Huhh  courting gift ?? ( Confuse )

Jk:: I am gonna court you. Give me four months. In this time if you don't fall for me ,i won't disturb you .( Mind:: just kidnap you that's it )

Tae was touched by kook words..even though he hurt him that day saying his like was fake ,jk didn't give up , he was feel happy...he want to believe him ,but his fear...now his heart his filled with happiness but didn't show up in his eyes...

Hb:: it's top job to court bottom right??

Jk:: no ,it's not like that hobi hyung, if we love someone we do everything for them. ( Tae noticed the word "love" which jk used.)

Tae:: you said ,you like me Yesterday but now love..are not you too fast..

Jk scoffed..

Jk:: listen mr. Kim Taehyung , i will not allow you to disturb me ,i know your trying to demotivate me, let me tell you something..i wil not give up( intense stare at tae ,who return the same ) and about love, yes i love you more than you imagine , yesterday i didn't want to over whemble you..but you insulted me ,
now came back with a full force to prove my love ( sassily )

Tae was too stunned , jk was cooed at tae whos mouth was slightly opened by surprise...

Jin and jimin was biting their lips , controlling their laughs ..

Jk can't control , tae was very cute he just peck his cheeks..

Jk:: love you ,bye hyungie ( run away with pink cheeks )

Jimin fall on his love and started to laugh, tae whole face was red, he lift his hands and caresses his cheeks...
His tummy feel weird..

He look at everyone but widen his eyes, when hobi finished half of the pastery. He just took it from hobi..

Tae:: yaah Hyung it's mine ( angryly pout )

Hb:: aishh common tae it's so tasty ,give me some.( Whine )

Tae shook his head..

Tae:: go get by yourself, it's mine.

Jin:: so you accept him ( tease )

Everyone look at tae with curious eyes...but tae shrugged..

Tae:: i am tired , I will go home.

Nj:: what about class.( Tae just left without caring.)