love deprived (1)

Au:: ok I know you people must be confused right?? First I am sorry babies it's just I am writing detective Kim 2  which will take time..so in middle just read this ok..after completing this one I promise I will update detective Kim 2..please forgive me ( puppy eyes )

______________________________________

Jeon mansion::

A nineteen years old boy sitting in the garden looking at the sky with his sparkle eyes , if anyone saw him they will think he is looking soo beautiful like a prince. But if he look closely there is a hint  sadness, anger, hurt in his eyes.

His name is Jeon jungkook an introvert who didn't dare to raise his voice for his needs. He was fucking lonely no one is there to accompany him.

Yes he have a huge family, his father is a famous businessman he lost his mother when he was young, his big brother namjoon who is a owner and principal of bangtan University and his husband  Jin is a top model they are too busy in their lives. His second brother Kai he is an idol and have a lover who is also an idol , we can easily say how busy an idol life is...his last brother yoongi ,he is handling the business with his dad like co ceo. Kook love him the most but when we love someone they are the one who hurt us most right??

Once yoongi lashed out his anger on younger for ruining his date with his love of his life Jimin. It's just that day jk tag along with yoongi because he was soo scared that time he get a death threat by unknown number as he was an introvert he didnt told this to anyone. That time no one is in the house so jk went with him this makes yoongi little annoyed.

But when jk hit jimin thinking he was the one who threaten him , that's it yoongi scold him with harsh words making that fragile boy heart hurt.

Jimin decide to prank yoongi by wearing full black with a dummy gun. but kook took it in opposite way...it's not like Yg didn't talk with jk afterwards but he talk less with younger.

Joon was very strict with jk, Kai he was very busy in his life you can say he didn't talk with him nearly one year. Whenever jk called him only his manager attend..

But jk feel happy for one reason that is his Jin hyung even though jin is busy he always talk to younger through phone , Jin knows kook was a lonely soul.

Finally his great dad ,mr.jeon such a workaholic. His daily routine is simple just wake up early in the morning like 5Am and went to his office ,he return at night 10 pm again the same routine...

Totally jk was trap between the busy mens life.

A single tear drop from jk eyes who wipe it immediately. Tomorrow is a Sunday he was literally on cloud nine. Why because tomorrow his kai hyung  with his lover hobi coming to see mr.jeon. so tomorrow is family gathering the day which he was waiting for an year..

He already buy gifts to his new brother -in-law. He went to his room and took a quick shower then went to his dreamland.

Next day..

He was waiting eagerly for their visit. He even took leave today..he cook for them with his own hands, maids just help him.. time is going fast. Jk was pouting feeling anxious. He was going to see his kai hyung after an year. He was drinking his banana milk that's when he heard someone came inside his smile flat when he saw Joon with anger.

NJ:: today is your exam why did you took leave. ( Anger )

Jk gulp in fear and look down feeling soo scared already his bambi eyes filled with tear.

Jk::so..rry hyung. I was wa.iting for Kai..hyung...( Joon raised his brows. )

NJ:: Kai??

Jk nodded. Jk heart feel a pang when nj speak.

NJ:: he already saw our dad in his office and left to the airport. ( NJ saw how jk face fell , but study is important too right ) next time don't do this type of mistake. ( Jk nodded and run to his room )

Joon look at jk and called Jin.

NJ:: Jinnie call kook , I think he was crying ( worry )

Jin:: HOW MANY TIMES I AM SAYING DON'T SHOUT AT HIM , WHAT DID YOU DONE THIS TIME??. ( anger )

Nj:: he was waiting for Kai, but he already left..then I scold him for not attending clg today ( guilty )

Jin:: you people really don't deserve that pure angel who carving for love joonie ( frustrated )

Nj look down with a heavy heart , his motives are not bad ,he want kook to study well not want him to be a rich brat thats why he was strict, he know his dad , and others are busy that's why he panick that jk will go on a wrong path..but little did he know that how much kook was depressed..

Jin was in out of country, he try to call  jk again and again who never pick make him panick. Finally jk lift the call but talk in normal voice make Jin took a relief breath.

Jin:: kookie are you ok?? (Gentle)

Jk chuckled bitterly.

Jk:: I am ok hyung , you don't have to worry about me...

Jin:: bu..

Jk:: hyung I am going to sleep bye I will talk to you tomorrow.. ( cut the call )

Jin look at the phone with teary eyes.
Jin called his manager and told him to cancel his shoot and book tickets for his return. But manager told them he can't cancel it. Jin agree with a heavy heart.

In Jeon mansion, joon try to call Jin but he didn't lift the call..

In dinning table ,joon ,yoongi and mr.jeon was sitting....

Mr.j:: where is jungkook??( Look here and there )

Nj:: in his room. ( Normal )

Yoongi eyed younger room which was closed but he shrugged and eat with silence.

Next day::

Jk went to his bangtan University. He was look soo pale he is a first year student. He have one friend Jay who is with him for his money.

A month passed, jk was drenching his pillow with his cry. Today again yoongi scold him for ruining his paper works ,but jk didn't do it intentionally. Yoongi working in living room , jk made coffee for yoongi but it slipped from his hands.
He was soo upset , but Kai suddenly called him make him feel happy...soon his smile vanished when he heard his manager voice saying accidentally he pressed this number on his phone..

Jk:: mum..ma.. I want lo.ve. is it too ..much that I am as..king ( cry )

Soon jk get a call from Jin make him wipe his tears.. he lift the call but he heard a deep voice make him shiver.

??:: Is this kookie that Jin hyung talking about?? ( Deep voice )

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment