love deprived (3)

Next day, at morning... Yoongi , Kai , joon, mr.jeon everyone left to their respective works. Kai and hobi is going to stay here for a month..

Only tae , Jin and kook was present in the mansion..Jin told kook to wake up tae.

Jk knock the guest room, but no response he knock again no response..he sighed then entered inside then cooed at the site.

Tae was cuddling with a pillow and sleeping with a pout, snoring cutely, jk took his phone from his pocket and took pictures of him. He went near tae and tap his shoulder who whine make jk chuckled.

Jk lean a little and speak slowly..

Jk:: wakey wakey mister. ( Tap him )

Tae open his eyes slowly but show his boxy smile to jk who's aww meter broke..

Tae:: good morning koo ( jk feel something when tae called him with Nick name )

Jk:: morning tae tae ( bunny smile )
Come on go and fresh up we will have breakfast.

Tae ruffled jk hair then went to freshen up...jk stand their with a smile.

Time skip, Jin, and taekook is eating with a chitchats.. tae told him to took leave to spend their time together, but jk was scared joon will definitely scold him, then Jin told him that he will convince his husband..

Jk jump like a Bunny feeling like he achieved a big thing. Tae look at him with a content smile.

A week just passed in a blink , these one week is the happiest day in kook life. They just done the craziest things in this one week , like visit scary places at night, bungee jumping, then voluntarily fight with kids who is playing in park, then stole Jin hyung phone for a day make him frustrated and angry then pull pranks on bogum..jk knows one thing that tae was definitely crazy...

He feeling secure and safe in tae presence. Elder give his whole attention to jk who  never get  it from anyone..

Namjoon was convinced by Jin , Kai and hobi too enjoying thier time together....

Today is Sunday, tae just signing some important documents in living room.
Yoongi and Kai present there. Yoongi too working there but Kai just using mobile.  Jk came there with a strawberry milk for tae..

Jk sit beside tae , yoongi and Kai look at him who never saw their faces.

Jk:: hyungie..here ( gave the milkshake to tae who gave him a wide smile )

Tae:: ohh my thanks koo. ( When he try to took it from jk who's hand slip and its fall on the papers which tae was signing making jk heart beat fast..no no he can't take taes anger his eyes automatically filled with tears )

Yg:: why are you this much clumsy. ( Mumble )

Kai look at him with worry..

Jk:: tae..t.ae I am..so..rry ( shutter )

Before he speak further, tae pull him to his embrace make jk surprised..

Tae:: why my koo is sorry, you didn't do it intentionally right,. it's okay...( soft )

Yoongi look at them for a while , tae called bogum and told him to bring new documents..jk was looking at tae with different gaze even now he was hugging tae ,he don't have heart to detach himself from this warm embrace...

Kai::kook are you okay?? ( Care )

Jk didn't even look at him make him frown. Tae knows everything from Jin. He was soo angry with this family who don't deserve kook...

Tae:: shall we go out for dinner??( Stroke jk hair who nodded while nuzzling his face in his chest )

Yg:: but today jimin family going to visit they want to see my every family member. ( Jk scoff internally )

Tae:: hmm kook is busy today.,come lets go ( drag jk who jaw dropped )

Yg clenched his hands while Kai look at tae with anger eyes. Yg went to mr.jeon office room in the mansion and told them about today incident with jk.

In jk room , tae was sleeping loudly while kook was fearing his dad is gonna scold him..

Soon mr.jeon knock jk room door. He enter and saw tae was snoring loudly while hugging jk legs , he look at jk who look down..

Mr.j:: stay at home don't go out. ( Order )

Jk nodded quickly, Mr Jeon left from there after glancing tae..jk get relief.

Jimin family, mr and mrs park came to Jeon mansion....

Namjin, yoongi, hobi and Kai, mr.jeon , then tae and jungkook are present in the mansion. This is the day kook is waiting but he get the happiness from tae which thier family  forget to give.

Mr.jeon talking with parks while jk was giggling with tae who is teasing everyone present there with his mimicry voice,  Jin also joined them.

Then everyone turn their towards kook and Jin who was laughing thier ass off. Jin fall on the floor while jk clutching his stomach..tae just look at kook admiring his smile....

Mr.jeon get angry,

Mr.j:: what is this behaviour both of you ( shout )

Jin and jk stopped, but mr.park interfered.

Mr.p:: it's okay let them be ( smile )

Then they all had dinner, joon and Mr Jeon send them off.

In jk room::

Tae kept his head on jk lap who widen his eyes but composed, both are speaking randomly jk hands started to stroke tae hair without his knowledge.

Tae:: bun I have a shoot next week in LA. ( Jk stopped his action , his breath stop for a second )

Tae didn't get a response so he look up and saw a pale faced jk. He cup jk face,

Tae:: what happen?? ( Worry )

Jk:: you are also going to leave me ( bitter )

Tae sit on the bed and pull jk to his chest.

Tae:: who said , that  I am going to leave you. I will return in three days  ( Jk look down )

Jk  was gonna play basketball competition in next week,  he want tae to cheer him up but he can't be selfish so he let tae go.. till now no one came to support him..

Suddenly jk breath hitch when tae pressed his lips on jk forehead....

Now both are looking at eachother with a beating heart..tae caresses jk cheeks who forgot his whole worries..

Tae::I will be back to your embrace bun ( hug him )

______________________________________

Vote and comment...