moon ( 4 )

Now jk is washing the dishes, tae was back hugging jk , disturbing his work.

Tae::please kook give me one kiss.( Whine )

Jk was blushing madly, it's been one month jk was staying here. Tae just kissing him whenever he get a chance it's not like jk don't initiate it..but he was too shy to ask.

Jk:: tae tae let me finish this.

But tae just pull him for a deep kiss, they both eating eachother lips, jk can feel the rush and hurry in the kiss like he will go somewhere.

Tae lift jk and make him sit on the counter without breaking the kiss. The kiss get heated tae hands roaming inside jk shirt making that poor soul moan in pleasure when tae started to play with his nipples...

Things get heated, soon their clothes laying on their respective place yeah floor...now they are in their room...

Tae is thrusting him in an animalistic speed, jk was a moaning mess..after having eachother for five rounds, jk slept quickly as he was in the verge of passout.

Tae clean the mess they created and tug jk in a fluffy blanket. He went to the balcony directly look at the moon with a sad smile.

Tae:: are not you too cruel , huhh..te..ll me , it's paining soo badly..make it go , common ..wh.y you gave m.e bre..ath wh.en you gon.na make me breathless again..( Trembling voice )

Tae was biting his lips not to cry, but his eyes betray he wipe his non stop tears..tae look at jk sleeping figure and ask..

Tae:: why??? ( Close his face with his hands and cry hardly without making any noice )

Tae cried for an hour , he wipe his tears harshly..

Tae:: only two days right?? Let me just make him happy...( Laid beside jk and pull him close who was backfacing him , little did he notice the tears of jk who was listening everything )

Next day, tae took jk to Jeon mansion.

When they reach the mansion, tae went inside with kook , namjin was soo happy to see jk.

They agree for their relationship with a half heart ,what to do his son love him soo much..

Jin:: you forgot us right?? ( Hug him with tears )

Jk shook his head and hug him tightly.

Taekook spend their time with eachother.

Yg:: just take care of him well ( little glare )

Kai:: otherwise I will haunt you ( cute glare )

Jk chuckled ,now they are standing infront of jeons..

Jk look at namjin and said,

Jk:: thank you for giving me birth, you people are soo precious that's why I choose you both as my parents.( Namjin get confused )

Jin:: what are you talking about??

Again jk look at Yg and kai..

Jk:: you both are always there me and protect me. Thank you for that..I am very grateful to have you all as a family...

Tae smile at kook who nodded, jk lastly hug jeons one by one..when he  hug Jin he get too emotional and started to cry..

Jk making them confuse as hell, they get uneasy feeling too, Jin was caressing his back...

Jk detached himself from Jin and show his  bunny smile to everyone for last, then left from Jeon mansion with a content smile.

Tae lift him in kola style and told him to cry as much he want...

When tae car left, the photos of jk and his things from jeons mansion vanished in thin air and most importantly Jeons forget about kook, their memories of jk is also vanished..

For them now they only have two sons yoongi and Kai.

The chapter of Jeon jungkook is finished in Jeons life.

Tae was driving ,jk kept his face on tae chest , who's heart beat is very slow making jk eyes well with tears.

He caresses tae chest.

Jk:: one more day to go right hanuel. (Tae grip his hand around the wheel and nodded his head)

Tae::shall we go our place. ( Jk hummed then peck tae chest )

After few hours of travel, they both reached a hilly place , literally no human is there.. only these two and one little old cottage...

Tae help jk came out of the car, they both walk around the place interwining their hands.

Jk left tae hands when he saw something, he run to the place and kneel on the ground.

Tae stand their folding his hands..

It was Kim hanuel grave,

Tae hug him tightly when he saw jk was trembling, jk clutch tae shirt..

Jk:: I.. don't wa.nt to go. Just ho.ld me tight tae, no no I won't go.. I am not .. going. No no..please tae tae.please...( Hide his face in tae neck with tears )

Tae feel like someone ripping his heart, he want to kill himself. Jk get heavy breath..

Tae:: luna shh baby, please..( try to calm him )

After trying some time jk slept. Tae lift him to the cottage. He stroke jk hairs with a smile.

Tae::I can't be selfish anymore let's just end this baby. ( Kiss his forehead )

Tae remember his past life, the life which give him his love and the same life also took it away from him.

The great warrior Kim hanuel  fell in love with moon. Yes your right it's not human , it's moon...........

______________________________________

Vote and comment