is it too late??(2)

Yeonjun started to blabber to kookie , he is cursing Lee with all bad words he known, kook just chuckle at him .

He know his son just look like a coldy but deep inside he is such a sweetheart.

Finnally he calm his son with lot of effort.

Yj::eomma i am hungry(whining)
Jk:: brat when your hungry ,you call me eomma otherwise I am kookie??(pinch his son cheek who looking soo cute ).

Yj:: come kookie baby , let's eat out( drag kookie ,who face palm  and follow his son. On the way he meet soobin and invite him )

Soobin first refused but yeonjun call him with his so called cold voice make him agree in a second, kook just enjoying the drama.

He knows there is something going on between them . But his dumb son such a fool,....he always scare soobin who is like a scared puppy.

They went a restaurant  yeonjun eating silently like he is thinking something, kook noticed him but shrugged it off, he is talking to soobin who is getting shy because kook teasing him....

Yeonjun came to his sense when he get a call from his manager , he excused himself to attend the call.

Yj:: what's the matter park??
Pk::sir KIM COMPANY wanted to collab with us(yeonjun eyes get widen  in shock , why not Kim company is one of  the top most company in the world.,, Who is having many business almost in every field..soon he composed and replied.)

Yj;: just arrange a meeting park ( he cut the call with a confused face, why the hell they want to collab for a project , he knows the CEO of Kim is the most dangerous man. For him he can make anyone kneel under him in a second, he hate Kim Taehyung behaviour but he respect him for his business tactics.))

Jk:: what happen baby, why you look lost??
Yj:: nothing eomma , Kim company want to collab with us..(confused face)
Jk:: it's a good thing right, then what happen...
Yj:: I don't like his attitude mom..
Jk:: baby business is business, don't take it in personal matter.you want to handle or let me do it..

Sb:: mr.jeon , realy you can...(surprised)
Jk is offended.

Jk:: yaah i am the one who built vante company with my hardwork , yeonjun just take the position after me ..but my baby handle the company well than me(proud)

Soobin just stunned to speak..

Yeonjun don't want his eomma to handle that arrogant man, so he have to face him ....

They went to home after dropping soobin .

Next day ::
Yeonjun getting ready to go to office ,he is nervous because he is going to meet Kim Taehyung ,who is in fourtees but hot as fuck ,many of them want him in his life till now but they scared to approch , who can burn them.

He is still single , god knows what's the reason??

He came down and met with well dressed kook in office wear looking so beautiful and handsome. Yeonjun get to why his eomma is in office attire.

Yj:: eomma ,i won't agree..
Jk::do you read my mind.
Yj:you are not coming with me (stern)
Jk:: i am your eomma ,you know that (cold voice , which yeonjun feel scared)
Come on let's go baby.( They went to his office while yeonjun is sulking like a kid)

They reached Kim company because the great Kim Taehyung call them here..

Jk and yeonjun walking inside with different faces one is calm and other is in cold face..

They greeted by a man in fourtees with a eye smile , kook smile at him , that man leaded him inside

Soon they stand infront of a door , that small man knock the door twice ,they heard a deep voice which send shiver to their spine.

Jungkook and yeonjun entered and see the most handsome man  in the world , even he is old but look like a Greek god ,his few white hairs which comb perfectly ..kook look at him with a awe expression.

He is feeling something deep in his heart. When he came to eye contact with that man his whole body get stiff ,his breath hitch , he can't stand that dark gaze from that man, as he quickly broke the eyes contact and look away with a  strange expression.

On the other hand yeonjun get suffocating ,his aura radiating nothing only dominant.. how this man soo perfect in this age...

Tae:: have a seat .( They seated infront of him, as tae close his laptop and kept his hands on the table with a deep sigh.)

Yj:: nice to meet you mr.kim.(tae nodded)
Tae: i came staright to the point. I like your company designs, which suitable for my company models. i want to collab with you . It will make profit to both of us,  Finally keep in mind ,i won't take no as an answer .(straightly look at kook eyes, who gulp)

Yeonjun just sit in shock ,it's true this man is dangerous he wanted some time to think but kook replied quickly....

Jk:: if it's make profit to both parties ,then we are ok with this collab moreover Kims  are very loyal to work ,they won't do any betrayal. We won't either ( he spoke with confidence, making yeonjun ,awe ,he knows his eomma is best in business tatics, but his eomma won't take any quick decision but now.......)

Tae looking at kook with a smirk and yeonjun noticed and felt angry, he hold kook hands tightly .

Yj:: then mr.kim we are leaving now..
Tae:: okay i will send you details. Then mr.jeon ( kook  and yeonjun look at him)

What tae said make them froze at thier place,...

tae:: let's go on a date....