detective Kim 1

Many cops car are stopped infront of a small house, they came out quickly with a guns in their hand..one of them named bogum the Cheif cop knock the door aggressively..but no one opened the door..he shoot the lock multiple Times and broke the door..

The sight infront of him make him sick, he get angry there a man lying on the floor sorround by a empty alcohol bottles..

Bogum turn towards their team and tell them to leave., He went inside the room and come with a bucket of water,he pour the water on the man, who flinched and open his eyes drenched fully..

??:: WHAT THE FUCK...(he look at bogum  but look down with a scary look )

BG:: tae why did you call me here with a full force ,but you..( gritted his teeth )

Tae:: just to check how much your fast..now common call your man's told them to defuse this..( through the bomb at bogum, who get mini heart attack )

BG:: YAAH KIM TAEHYUNG ITS TIME BOMB..( quickly call his team and informed them about it..then bomb squad came there in five minutes and defuse the bomb making bogum sigh in relief.. )

He turn to look at tae , who is not there in the floor ,he searched everywhere in the house ,he opened the bathroom door there tae is sleeping in the bathtub..

Bogum called his parents and informed them about this incident..
Tae is bogum younger brother.

His younger brother lazy ass  in the whole word..he called his elder brother whose is a detective , working for government..Kim yoongi..

Soon namjin their parents and yoongi came there with a tensed face..

Jin:: where is he?? How can he be this much careless ( worried )

BG:: sleeping in the bathtub..( others are dumbfounded )

YG went to wake up tae..

Namjin and bogum settled in sofa..

Reporters are outside the house , why because namjoon is the president of this country...yoongi is the famous detective, and bogum is the chief of cops..and Taehyung is......

Let's see..

Yoongi came out with a sleepy tae in his arms..he lifting tae in a koala style..he drop tae on nj lap, who groan in pain but securely hold tae and caresses his hair..

Nj:: baby get up ( pat tae cheeks multiple times )

Tae opened his eyes and smile at his father, he make himself settled beside nj..and kept his head on his shoulder..

Jin:: how did you find about the bomb?? ( Serious )

Tae:: mom ,when i was sleeping ,my angel whisper in my ear..( naughty smile )

Jin hit tae forehead , who pout..

YG:: it's your enemy Mr.jeon plan appa..( nj fisted his hands )

Nj::how dare he ?? ( Angry )

BG:: evidence?? ( Yoongi shook his head as no )

YG:: tae's neighbour saw ,a man who is wearing a black mask come inside like a theif , he was wearing a jeons tattoo...

Jeons are the most wanted mafia gang by government, namjoon ordered to catch jeons head soon..they are very powerful even yoongi can't find them ..

Bogum also trying to find a simple clue about them but found none..

Suddenly tae said something...

Tae::eomma i am hungry..( Jin went to the kitchen )

Nj:: tae ,i told you many times don't send your bodyguards away...

Tae:: appa, they are drooling at me. I don't like them.

BG:: Mr.lazy ass can you tell me , how did you find out about the bomb..

Tae shrugged and left to change his dress..

Nj sighed this is what tae habit , they know tae is genius but very lazy to work..yoongi always drag him to the crime scenes, tae just look at the scenes very carefully but didn't tell anything to yoongi..

Tae left out after wishing his appa and hyungs...before he left..

Tae:: hyung juts repair my front door..( to bogum )

Tae used his back side door and left.

Jin came out of the kitchen with food..

Jin:: where is he ??( Nj sighed )

They don't know where tae is going and whom he is meeting ,who is his friends..

On the other side ::

Tae secretly enter one mansion in forest side without making a single notice as he don't want to get caught by guards..

He directly went to the living room, and sit on the sofa like a king. Soon he heard a gasp..

??:: What the fuck when did you came ?? ( shock )

Tae:: ohh hello mr and mrs.jeon. ( bow )

Kai:: Kim taehyung ( sit beside tae )
Baby bring some juice for him.

Tae:: can you please call my devil..

Kai:: kookie come out baby, see who is here. ( Shout )

Soon enwoo Kai first son , then jimin Kai second son finally jungkook , Kai younger son came out.

When jk eyes landed on tae he puff his cheeks.

Jk:: ohh your saved ( fake sad )

Tae went to jk and cupp his face.

Tae:: are you that much angry you send a bomb to kill me. ( Soft )

Kai:: kook what kind of behaviour is this. ( Shout )

Jk:: sorry ( hug tae )

HB:: what if he can't defuse the bomb on time. ( Worry )

Jk:: eomma you are talking about Kim taehyung,  how can he not sence when someone enter in his home. That too I told my mens to make some noise so that tae will notice him.( Pout )

Tae chuckled.

Tae:: baby she is just my friend don't be jealous, if you want I will stop talking with Yn ok bun. ( Jk peck tae lips )

HB:: tae come lets have breakfast.

They all went to dinning table. While eating , tae asked something which make enwoo choke..

Tae:: done following my brother like a creep. ( Tease )

Ew:: yeah how do you know. ( Tae shrugged )

Tae was feeding jk who was sitting on his lap.

Kai:: joon was soo angry right?? ( Munching his food )

Tae nodded..

Jk:: enough hyung..( whine )

Tae:: just one bite darling please ( plead )

Jk:: you said the same dialogue before too..( pout )

Tae:: bubba pretty please ( puppy eyes )

Jk huffed and started to eat..while jeons looking at them fondly.

Tae:: ok everyone ready to face the real world. ( Jeons nodded their head )

_______________End___________________

Au:: you know what I wrote this chapter one month ago but I feel it's not good , just tell me should I continue or delete it....and it's not the main plot ,I already told you , you all need to find the murderer...

Tell me your opinion...I feel insecure arghhhh.....