detective Kim (4)

Kim family::

Kim namjoon - president
Kim seokjin- house husband
Kim yoongi- detective
Kim bogum- commisioner
Kim Taehyung- ????

Jeon family::

Jeon kai - mafia
Jeon hobi- house husband
Jeon enwoo- hacker
Jeon jimin- hacker plus doctor
Jeon jungkook- none but intelligent

Lee family

Lee min Ho - businessman, seokjin friend.
Mrs.lee- house wife
Sana- uni student , lee daughter.

Choi family::

Mr.choi - lawyer , joon friend
Mrs.choi- house wife
Yeonjun- uni student, Choi son.

Park family::

Mr.park- principal of Seoul university
Mrs.park- house wife
Mia and lia - uni student, park daughters.

Taehyun- yoongi friend
Yugyom- bogum friend
Jack- Yg friend
Yn- Yg friend

That's it, these are the characters, in this one of them is the culprit expect our Kim taehyung.

Everyone widen their eyes , but soon composed no it can't be , how can the mafia visit them with his whole family, it must be another person that's what others think.

Nj::: I am Kim namjoon. ( Dimple smile )

Kai:: its nice to meet you mr.kim ( hand shake with each other )

Tae:: dad I invite them as I want to reveal my love to you. ( Kept his hand on jk waist who blushed )

Nj, Jin smiled at them, Yg and bg look at them with sharp eyes.

Yg:: can I know what's your job. ( Polite )

Kai:: I am the owner of xxx university in London, we settled here after my sons got job in Seoul. This is my husband hobi, He is enwoo my first son, working in a  restaurant as a chef , and he is jimin my second son ,he is a doctor and my last son jungkook , he is still finding for a job.
I don't know how tae and my son fall in love but I know one thing they are made for eachother. ( Smile )

Nj and Jin smiled at them. While Yg searching something in his phone, he got relax after getting to know everything Kai utter was true by his friend in cyber security department.
Yg eyed bogum who get relax.

Soon jeons get merge with Kim's soo well, but lee and Mia was fuming,
Mia have a crush on tae as lee was already planning to make sana marry tae because he know if Yg or bg become is son in law he can't get success in his plan of becoming president.

On the other hand.,jk is behaving wierd he is having severe head ache and stomach upset, tae looking at him with worried looks.

He went to jk and make him sit on his lap, tae kiss jk forehead who kept his head on tae chest, whole namjin looking at them with fond eyes.

Tae:: tired baby?? ( Caresses his cheeks )

Jk nodded his head. Tae was kissing jk whole face slowly and telling some sweet words, while mia fist her hands, she went to the coffee machine, she took a hot coffee and went towards taekook.

When she went near them, she intentionally tripped but tae sharp eyes got it and hide jk whole body in his embrace and the hot coffee fall on his shoulder make him hiss in pain.

Jk check tae with worried looks ,soon namjin and others too surround them.

Jin:: are you okay baby?? ( Worry )

Mr.park lift his daughter who fall on the floor, mia also got tense after witness how tae was fast.

Jk eyes get teary after seeing tae collar bone deep red, tae pull him into a hug and comfort him. Jk drag tae into a room no :: 7.

He asked one maid for first aid kit , jk open tae shirt button who is looking at him fondly, jk removed his shirt and started to cry because tae one side fully looking soo red, he touch it gently ,tae hide the pain otherwise jk will cry hard. Jk slowly apply the gel before that he gave a tiny kisses and blow it. After few minutes tae pull him on his lap and kiss him aggressively.

Both are kissing passionately, jk break the kiss.

Tae:: baby the pain will gone soon okay, so don't cry. ( Kiss his nose )

Tae wipe those disturbing tears, and jk kept his face on his chest.

In outside, others started to enjoy , while namjin and Yg ,bg visit tae who is cuddling with jk and sleeping peacefully, they smiled and left.

On the other side::

Mia is getting scold from park

Mr.P:: what you think of yourself mia, you think I don't know your intention huhh?? ( Angry )

Mrs.park and lia looking at her with angry eyes.

On other side::

Lee is drinking and cursing Jeon family, mrs.lee and sana try to control lee.

Yeonjun, taehyun, yn, Jack , yugyom everyone is talking and playing cheerfully.

Ew, jm, Kai , hobi talking with namjin.

Yg and bogum checking everything is going well or not.

They don't know something gonna bad happen soon.

It's time to cut the cake, so everyone gathered in the hall, tae wear a loose clothes so it will less burning for him.

Joon cut the cake and feed his first piece to tae , as they all know how Joon have special spot for tae. Then Jin and Yg , bg.

After having a good time everyone went to thier alloted room.

One room have seven rooms inside it.

Kim family:: room no:: 1

Jeon family:: room no:: 2

Park family:: room no::3

Lee family:: room no:: 4

Choi family:: room no:: 5

Yn, taehyun, Jack, yugyom:: room no:6

But our Kim taehyung took jk to room no 7, as he want to spend his time with kookie.

In taekook room, both are cuddling and making out time to time. Jk lips are swollen and his bare neck covered with painful dark hickey.

Now the time is 3.30Am, there is a short power cut for two minutes making tae frown , because they have a high power generator that too take only thirty seconds to power on.

Jk sleep like a baby in tae embrace, tae placed a small kiss on jk lips and come out from the room, he slowly went towards the door where he can saw Yg and bg.

Yg:: are you not sleep?? ( Tae shook his head )

Bg:: hyung I checked someone off and on the main supply continuously that's the reason generator take two minutes to on.

Tae went out and look around he saw Jack and enwoo standing near the pool and smoking, three of them went towards them.

Yg:: did you people saw anyone went near the generator room. ( Casual )

Ew:: I saw sana and lia went there.

Yg and bg frown,

Bg:: when??

Ew:: half an ago.

Yg:: so your standing here for half and hour. ( Raise his brows )

Ew nodded his head , as Jack also nodded he too standing with enwoo.

Yg. Are they still there?? ( Ew shook his head )

Ew:: they left five minutes ago. ( Others nodded )

Everyone flinched when they Heard a scream, they run inside and stunned in their place, tae blood freeze because jk is standing their holding his tummy ,his lower part covered in his own blood.

______________________________________

Vote and comment