contract (1)

Two richest businessman sitting facing eachother with a cold face. Their aura can make anyone feel fear. Both are staring at eachother ,a paper is placed infront of them.

They are in the five star hotel in a private room.

Soon the silence was broke by a doe eyes man.

??:: If you agree then sign it mr.kim.( cold )

Tae just sign the paper, then kept the pen towards other direction.

Tae:: your turn mr.jeon. ( deep voice )

Jk sighed it too. Now both stood up and shake their hands.

Jk:: see you on wedding venue, don't be late I hate to wait. ( Look at the door while keeping his hands on his pant pocket)

Tae:: hope mr.jeon do the same. ( Both left from there )

Tae was driving back to his mansion,
He park his car in the garage then enter inside , his eomma and appa look at him with disappointed look.

But he didn't care he just left to his room.

??:joonie why he didn't care for his life. He is going to marry just to bring that Choi group down. ( Sighed )

Nj:: Jinnie, we can't do anything , he is out of our reach. It's our mistake that he became like a working machine and he see everything as profit. We are too into our business that we didn't give enough time to our son who need our presence the most. ( Tears )

Jin:: I heard Jeon jungkook is a cold ass like our son, how they going to live with each other.

Au:: let me tell you, Choi groups are in the first place in business world, second place is Kim company and third is Jeon company. The thing is Kim and Jeon company getting more appreciation , this makes mr.choi angry. These days kim and Jeons get more projects than them. So he decided to took many businesses man help to bankrupt Kim and Jeon.

Mr.choj have soo many connections, he used his power to bring down the Kim and Jeon company. He do many illegal things to them , and try many times to spoil their image. He play dirty games...

Due to this reason ,Kim taehyung ceo of Kim company and Jeon jungkook ceo of Jeon company shake hands to bring down Choi empire. They decided to unite their company, they want everything to be professional so they choose to marry for some years untill they bring down Mr. Choi to street.

They can do this without marriage but they choose to marry because they don't trust each other., They thought other could betray him too. So they going to marry for their own safety.

Today they signed a contract, for two years they must be husband's then they free from this marriage.

Tomorrow is their marriage, every businessman are invited to witness the two powerful ceo marriage.

In Jeon mansion::

Jk is eating peacefully, while hobi is fuming in anger ,Kai comforting his his husband , jimin is enjoying the show.

Hb:: what the fuck, kook marriage is a joke to you??

Jk:: my head is paining like hell, can you please shut your pretty mouth.( Annoy )

Hb lost it ,he ready to throw the pot at jk , but Kai stood Infront of hobi with a pleading face.

Jm:: hyung listen to eomma.wo..( before he completes ,jk left ) meanie ( pout ) why eom..ma he al.ways hates me. ( Teary eyes )

Hb went to jm and hug him tightly while Kai pat jm hair.

Kai:: he didn't hate you baby, it's his character. ( Soft )

Next morning::

Kim's and Jeons present in the wedding venue,

Jin and hobi running here and there like a mad man, while joon and kai inviting the guest , jimin just eating peacefully in the corner, but his eyes spotted an cat man who is walking hurriedly talking to someone in phone , he widen his eyes when he realise it was yoongi who is a World famous rapper.

Yoongi is namjin first son.

After few minutes, tae is standing in the aisel waiting for jk calmly. Soon jk came holding hobi hand looking soo handsome, but both are just looking like they attend some funeral. Not even a single bit of nervous or happiness.

When jk reached , tae show his hands to jk , who raise his brows but give it to tae who hold it gently, they both definitely a powerful couple. So many businesses man are fearing for their action after joining their company.

Soon they both took vows , and now it's the time to kiss. Tae hold jk waist and pull him close who glare at him.

Jk:: dare you to kiss me mr.kim (glare )

Tae place a gentle kiss on jk forehead, who closed his eyes. They both snapped when the clapping sound echoed throughout the place.

That's it  they both married and husband's now for some years , both are smirking thinking to destroy Choi empire in every possible ways...

Choi can defeat Kim or Jeon but he can't defeat taekook. Let's see how taekook going to ruin him for making soo many trouble for them.

Now they are heading to kim mansion, jk is using his laptop while tae is driving , jk look at tae side profile with a deep thought.

They both reached the mansion, tae went inside followed by jk.

Tae:: first floor second room is yours next to yours is mine. Just call me if you need anything.(jk nodded and left )

Namjin witness their conversation and sighed sadly.

Tae went to the kitchen, and call the maid...

Tae:: prepare a light meal for him , i don't need anything. ( Left to his room)

Jin face bloom with a smile , even though they failed to be with tae, but he grown up like a gentleman.

Hope they fell for eachother..

In room jk is talking to his eomma who called him.

Hb:: tak.e..

Jk:: enough it's not like you people care for me. ( Cut the call )

On the other side::

Hb is crying is Kai shoulder, while jm also crying...when jk left with tae he didn't even glance at their family for once.

____________________________________

Vote and comment