unexpected twist (2)

Kook made gukkie to sleep by feeding him. He don't know why he feel completed.

Tae get freshen up ,
Kook just sitting on the bed while fidgeting his fingers...

Tae came out only in towel as his upper body naked.. kook eyes get widen his cheeks get red..

He look away, but tae chcukle and went near him bend down to kook level who sitting on the bed..

He lift kook chin his breath hit on other...

Kook eyes landed on other lips who smirked. Kook cursing himself for staring at him.....

Tae slowly lean and touch other lips  who get nervous and euphoric.....

Tae hold him tightly and started to move his lips , kook feel like he is in heaven, why it feels soo good..

It's his first kiss, he don't get sad , because his dream man took it..

Tae kiss him passionately ,with so much love and adoration. Kook love how this man pour love in his single kiss.

Kook  don't know how to respond , he stayed still..

Tae backed away and peck his lips...

Tae::; get ready baby...( Suddenly tae voice cracked and fading, taes body also getting fade, kook hold him tightly ,he know what is happening...he going to wake soon..but he don't want to)

But what to do, he woke up with a teary eyes , he don't know again when he will see him...he started to cry holding his pillows..

He feeling weird ,he want his man warm embrace...he want to hear his baby giggle.

Kook cried for sometime, them he don't feel like to attend uni...

He stayed at home ,them hobi and kai visited him.

Days passed he didn't talk to anyone, he stayed silent..yoongi and jimin get worried.....

Yoongi arranged a date for kook..
Its his business partner , Choi jeng..

A fine looking man with good heart..

He liked kook on the first sight..

Kook refused to go out so yoongi invite jeng for a dinner..

While eating, kook looked like lifeless..jeng tried to talk to him but everything goes fail..

Jg:: hmm jungkook ,i am staright forward..so let's go on a date..( but kook reply make other chock their food)

Jk::then my hubby will kill you ..did u ready for that..(he left)

Jg:: husband,he married already??what's happening yoongi..

YG:: I will talk to him..

Jg:: first ask him , he is in love with anyone? I am leaving now..(he left)

Jm::i will talk..( he went to kook room ,who is sleeping with a teary face)

Jimin caresses his face, but his eyes land on something sparkling ,when he  went near it ....

He saw a pendulum, he ready to touch it , soon yoongi came there and the pendulum stoppped glowing..

Jimin look at the pendulum for some time and went out..

Kook opened his eyes and he shows his bunny smile , because his man scrolling the phone on the bed , he jump on him who catch him in his arms..

Now kook is in top of tae, soon tae  heard a sobbing sound ,he panicked and lift kookie face...

Tae:: why my bun is crying ( softly)

Jk:: hubby...( Tae heart skip a beat, while looking at the cute human).

Tae:: yes baby, tell your hubby..

Jk:: i don't want to leave you and our  baby...( He burried his face in tae chest)

Tae:: no way, i won't leave my bun( hug him and peck his whole face making the other giggle)

Jk:: hubby , i am hungry(tae lift him in bridal style)

Tae:: come ,i will feed you.( They went down, and gukk crawl to kook who took him in his arms and peck his whole face)

GK:: eomma..eomma..eomma..( tae look at them with heartful eyes)

In night, taekook are cuddling, gukk slept.

Tae is kissing him slowly, kook also knows how to kiss back ,thanks to Google .

Kiss turn into hungry, tae tongue roaming inside other mouth, tae went to kook neck , who feel  exited, soon he moan for this new feeling, tae is sucking his neck making purple hickeys, tae hands went inside his shirt and pinch his nipples make him a moaning mess , he started to remove kook shirt, who feel nervous.

After few minutes, both are naked and tae thrusting deep  inside  kook, who is moaning shamelessly...

Jk:: ahh.. hubby..faster...(tae started to thrust him in a animalistic speed).yes there..hubby..ahh ..hmm ahh...

( Soon tae cum deep inside him, kook cum on his stomach)

Tae look at kook, who is looking sinful and breathing heavily , he smile and peck him..

Tae:: are you okay baby( kook nodded and hide his face in tae chest)

Tae cleaned both and hug his bunny tightly, kook feeling something like he will wake up soon.he hold tae tightly, tae look at him...

Tae:: what happen..( jk shook his head, his heart his paining)..

Jk:: hubby , if I say something will you belive me..( tae smile and peck his lips)

Tae:: you are my everything bun..how can I not trust you. ( Jk look at him with so much love)

( Jk told everything to tae, he knows it's look like a stupid story.. he knows tae will definitely won't believe him but to his thoughts tae speech make his heart filled with warmness)

Tae:: listen baby, i believe you only you . If i can do anything ,i will definitely do baby..( jk pull him in a kiss )

Soon tae figure is fading, kook Look at him longingly...

Jk:: i love you hubby ...( But this time Kook wake up in a road , ...he standup with a aching heart, he want his family , he get confused how he came here)

When he look up ,he confused the same old man crossing the road....

Kook helped him to cross..again the man look at him with a smile...

Old man::choose one ..(the man went without looking kook , who is looking at the man, this face familiar to him ,soo familiar..)

______________________________________

Vote and comment....