i can't anymore (2)

In Jeon mansion::

Kai and hobi waiting for kook ,it's been one hour, there is no sight of him.

Hobi sighed.

Kai:: I think tae didn't let him go.

Hobi fisted his hands, noticed by Kai who was patted his back..

Few minutes after hobi had enough ,he stood up in his place and ready to go Kim mansion .

But he stopped on his way, when he saw kook.

Hb:: it's been one hour kook. ( Stern )

Jk:: sorry mom, bun didn't let me go..so i make him sleep..tell me quickly i need to go there before he wake up.( Hobi get angry )

Hb:: enough kook, it's important matter come sit ( order )

They all settled in sofa.

Kai:: hmm listen here kook, I found a good match for you. ( Jk face expression changed totally )

Hb:: how about you meet him, then tell us whether you like him or not.

Jk released his breath,..

Kai:: his name is bogum, ceo of park enterprises .my business partner son. He is really a good man baby. Just meet him once..

Jk nodded left to Kim mansion ..

Hobi felt happy, but kai look at kook disappearing figure..

______________________________________

In Kim mansion::

Jimin was feeding tae , who was chewing soo cutely ,he was sitting on jk laps who was thinking deeply noticed by jimin..

They are in dinning table,

Tae :: nu..mo.re..chim ( turn his face ,when jimin extend the spoon to feed him )

Jimin was trying his best to feed him, but tae turn his face continuously.

Jm:: tae tae you just ate a little..( try to feed ,who hide his face in jk neck )

Jk snapped,

Jk:: what happen hyung.( Caresses tae back )

Jm:: feed him kook, he didn't listen to me.

Jk:: give it to me ( jm handed the bowl to jk , who took it and hold tae waist in one hand )

Jk:: bun look here, ( tae lifted his head)
Say aah. ( Place the spoon infront of tae ,who open his mouth immediately make jm look at him with disbelief)

Jm:: seriously tae ,here i was trying to convince you  hard. But a single word from kook ,you obeyed him ( whine )

Tae giggled and lean to kiss jm cheeks, but  bunny boy pull tae to his embrace who's face was pressed to  jk chest.

Jk:: bun eat, don't play..( feed him )

Jm:: possessive brat. ( Chukle) kookie.

Jk hummed while whipping tae mouth,

Jm:: is something bothering you.?? Is they forcing you a lot.

Jk::they told me to meet him tomorrow.

Jm nodded feeling soo bad.

Jm:: what's your decision..( jk kiss tae cheeks, who was playing with his buttons.)

Jm smiled and left from there..

Jk:: baby shall i asked you something.( Stroke tae hair ,who kept his head on his chest. ) What if  your kooko go far away from you...( Jk didn't get a reply, he look down and found his bun sucking his shirt buttons )