contract (3)

Tae came out of the house, and saw jk is standing more like waiting for him, both started to walk with a silence.

Tae:: he is like my only person who is care for me, when I need someone he was there with me, he is my grandpa friend. He lost his son in an accident. He live with his daughter in law and grandson soobin.
His daughter in law is the one who running the sweet shop you seen beside the house. It's I want to help them soo badly but grandpa Don't want too , he said he don't want to misuse my money, so I just do this little favour to them which they accept.

Jk didn't said anything, they both reached the mansion, when tae ready to enter, he feel small grip on his shirt, he look down and saw jk was holding his shirt , tae swear jk was looking soo cute.

Tae:: what ?? ( Soft )

Jk:: you are great. ( Left more like run to his room )

Tae :: cute. ( Mumble )

He left to his room, as today was Sunday, they are relaxing in their room.

Tae is thinking about the emotions he seen in jk, he was glad to witness the cute sight of that cold man. It's not like he is not cold but compare to jk he is Little less cold in nature.

Soon Jin called them down, as hopekai and jimin came to visit them.

Hb hug jk like his life depends on it , tae saw the sour mood of jk when he saw his parents especially jm.

Tae greet them,

Jm:: nice to meet you hyungie ( cute )

Namjin cooed and pinch his cheeks, but tae eyes didn't left jk one , for the first time he saw fear in those doe eyes. But why??

Jm poke tae arms...

Jm:: I am talking to you ( pout )

Tae:: good to see you kid. ( Normal )

Jm:: I am not a kid. ( Whine )

Namjin was melting by jm nature who is soo cute with his chubby pink cheeks and those killing expression.

Hb and kai feel proud when they saw how namjin was getting melt by jm.

Jk eyes roam in the room, where everyone is looking at jm but his eyes stopped at tae who is staring him. Don't know why jk felt some sense of relief.

Jin:: aww your really soo cute. ( Squeeze jm in his arm who giggled )

Hopekai smile at them. They started to talk about jm childish behaviour with namjin who was laughing at embarrassed jm.

Jk ready to leave but stopped when,

Tae:: shall we go out for Lunch.

Jk Snapped his head like a flash ,he was soo shocked but composed, he too need some fresh air.

Jk:: okay. ( Tae nodded )

Tae:: we are heading out for lunch ( he talk randomly, like telling everyone )

Kai:: but we came to visit our son to spend some time.

Don't know why tae really want to roll his eyes but he didn't.

Tae:: we planned it already, so can't cancel it. ( Jk blink his eyes )

Hb:: when you people will be back. ( Sad )

Tae:: eveni...

Jm:: then we will wait. ( Chirp )

Tae cleared his throat,

Tae:: we can't make it evening, we will return eleven at night. ( Jeons face fell ) let's go ( jk nodded and then followed tae with soo much emotions )

They both head towards a small restaurant, it was not a big one , but gives a homy feeling.

Jk wanted to ask why tae lied to them, but he keep quiet. They both settled on the table and ordered food, tae saw how jk is moaning by the taste unconsciously making him smile.

They had their lunch peacefully.

Tae: is it okay for you, if we help to clean soobin house today??

Jk:: okay. ( Tae nodded and drive to soobin house )

When tae parked the car, one lady came towards him and greet him.

??:: Hello taehyung how are you??

Tae:: I am good noona.

??:: who is he??

Jk:: I am his husband Kim jungkook. ( Jk Greet her ,but tae get something stir up in himself when jk introduced himself as Kim )

??:: You didn't invite me ( fake anger )

Tae:: sorry it was soo sudden.

??:: Anyways it was nice to see you jungkook.( Smile )

Tae:: she is soobin mom Mina.. ( Jk nodded ) we came to clean the house. ( Mina nodded, she left to the sweet shop , for Mina tae is like her little brother, so she trust tae soo much )

Both went inside, soobin get soo happy, jk talk with the grandpa and help tae to clean the house. It's their time to leave but before that tae told he will cook but to his surprise jk wanted to cook today so tae and soobin is sitting on the floor waiting for the food.

Soon jk call them , they don't have dinning table so they sit down on the floor. Tae was glad that jk is not acting like a rich brat.

Jk served both tae and soobin, tae feel soo happy , when he saw jk is serving for him.

He started to eat , while soobin is struggling with the meat so jk cut it into small pieces and gave it to soobin who smiled at him.

It was soo late at night, jk is the one is driving because he saw how tae is tired as hell,

Tae:: thank you koo ( sleepy )

The nickname slip from tae mouth, but the both just act like nothing happened, they ignore their beating heart.

When they reach the mansion, tae quickly went to sleep ,jk followed him while shaking his head..

But he stopped to drink some water, when he reach the kitchen, namjin is talking something seriously..

Jin:: I think their marriage won't work ( thinking )

Nj:: what are you thinking??

Jin:: suppose if they divorce, should we marry tae to jimin, I am swear joonie , jm will really make anyone fall for them, tae is cold in nature and jm is opposite ,I am sure tae will fall for him. ( Hope )

Nj:: let's think about it afterwards ( Jin nodded his head )

They both left to their room, jk stood their looking down, he went to his room and laid on the bed ,he cover himself with a duvet , he closed his eyes , a single drop of tear slip from jk eyes who let the tear fall.

______________________________________

Vote and comment