if it's not you then no one (4)

Kim mansion is decorated , people run here and there, jimin leading the workers to finish fast, while joon and Jin playing with mochi and Cheung. Yoongi and Kai giving instructions to body guards, while hobi took charge in kitchen.

Tae is no where to see, soon many news reporter and famous businessman and their close friends started to arrive...

Jm went to tae's room and knock ,

Jm:: bear come down everything is ready. ( Left )

Inside the room , tae is fixing his suit with a straight face. He look at his ring finger and give a peck to it.

He came down many eyes landed on him ,he is an walking beautiful statue.

On the other side:::

Jungkook is sleeping with his puffy eyes, Jun standing infront of him with a red and teary eyes. Jun knows whenever kook become overwhelm he just started to say, he want to meet tae and go to him. jk told him before..if he asked him to go to tae he shouldn't obey him instead lock him inside the room..that's what Jun did now ,he locked jk inside the room. It was the tenth time Jun locked him.
he love his elder brother soo much,  only kook is there for him like his parents.

He can't see him suffer. But he is in the situation he can't do anything.

Days passed ,months passed.
Jk is getting ready to face the world, it's his time to show everyone their true place, even though he is looking vulnerable by his body but his eyes holding grudge against someone or some peoples.

He is not like before looking simple and decent, inorder to hide the cuts in his hands he get a tattoo on his both hands . He came out in that dirty small house after three years, sunlight caresses his pale skin , Jun came their with his lover jack.

Jack gasped and get fear by the sight of jk who look like a gangster. But he can see the empty eyes.

Jun:: shall we go hyung?? ( Open the car door )

Jk sit in the back seat, while Jack and Jun settled in front.

Jk:: how is he?? ( Blank )

Jun:: he is good hyung don't worry. ( Jk nodded and closed his eyes , a man with boxy smile pop out make his lips curve a little )

Jack know everything about kook, he saw him two to three times that too three years ago but today jk looked completely opposite.

They travel for  three hours and reached Seoul the place which took Kim jungkook happiness, making him living corpse.

They reached Jeon mansion , their parents house. Three of them get down, jk ring the bell , mrs.jeon open the door and get shocked. Her tears brimming in her eyes.

Mr.jeon came their but stunned in his place,

Mr.j:: Jung..( shoot )

Mr.jeon body fall on the floor ,mrs.jeon scream in horror and look at his husband dead body and his son who shoot him.

Mrs.j:: HUBBY ( run to mrs.jeon body and hug him tightly ,she is crying soo bad ) WHY JUN WHY..HE IS YOUR FATHER. BASTARD , YOU PIECE..OF.SHIT....kook s..ee he killed your father.( Crying )

Jungkook went to his mother and kneel infront of her ,then hold her close to his chest who is sobbing hardly.

Jk:: stop acting lady  ( mrs Jeon stopped abruptly , before she process anything a knife Pierce her stomach make her scream in pain ) this is for making me infertile ( agin stab her in leg ,blood splash on jk face ) this is for killing my baby sister ( stab her in hands ,mrs.jeon in the verge of death , blood covered in her whole body ) this is for making my doll suffer (cut her neck deeply , the scene look soo horror, jk was completely behave like a maniac )

Jk throw the body on the floor ,his whole body covered with the filthy bitch blood , jk look at Jack who hide his face in Jun chest.

Jk:: clear the mess , I am going out. ( Jun nodded , jk left )

______________________________________

Kim mansion::

Everyone abruptly stood up when they here the news about someone kidnapped Mr. And mrs.jeon.

They turn their head towards tae who is staring the news with cold eyes , then a girl came to him and give him the files.

??:: Take care. ( Tae left from their with out any response )

Jin:: yn help me with this. ( Yn nodded and went to help Jin who switch off the tv and went to kitchen )

While others sighed,

Tae was soo restless, his whole body is shaking fearing of something happened to his ex husband. He drive fast to Jeon mansion and called his friend to search kook location. He didn't know anything about kook after he left that day, but he was contented with one thing that jk living with his love even though his heart bleed he didn't care.

But now he feel soo stressed, jeons are most no one business men's how come someone kidnapped them.

When he reached the Jeon mansion, he came down hurriedly but halted when cops stopped him. Taehyung was soo famous and prestigious man, so they just tell them some information. He asked about kook with a beating heart., But cops told them that they didn't reach kook who is in another country that's what record says.

he feel restless why?? He drive back waiting impatiently for his friend call.

Soon his friend inform him that jk was staying in La with his husband and children. Tae felt a pang in his heart but get relief and happy for his love ,his only love.

Tae:: soo my love is safe. ( Tears )

Few weeks after::

Kai had a heavy fever so he can't able to attend the meeting which was going to held in daegu, so tae told him that he will attend behalf of him. Tae was soo talented he was very well know everything about business.

Now he is sitting in the meeting hall with other businessman, Kai PA enwoo too came with him.

Soon everyone get silent when the top most business man came inside like a king ,but anyone can say he is look like a mafia king. Tae just using his phone when he lift his face and his eyes met with the doe one making his breath hitch.....

Tae::ba..by ( under his breath )

______________________________________

Vote and comment