my lifeline ( end )

Jeon mansion::

Yoongi sitting on the couch in living room ,others are standing looking down.

YG:: what the fuck you people are doing there?? ( Shout )

Jm:: we..it's..( shutter )

YG:: you shut up , as a mom you should teach him a good lesson..( jm look down )

Jk:: what wrong did i do?? ( Low )

YG scoffed,

YG:: he is a poor boy, don't you get his intention of loving you, i am sure he is behind your money. ( Cold )

Jk fisted his hands ,tears are brimming in his eyes..

Jk:: if you don't know him ,then please don't assume on your own dad. No one can love and care for me than him.( YG get angry )

YG:: what do you mean ,but what about us?? ( This time jk scoffed )

Jk:: you love?? What a joke dad.

Jm:: kook go to your room, I will talk to him. ( Jk and hb left ,while yoongi look at him with hurt eyes )

YG:: didn't I care for him?? I always give him more than he want...

Jm:: do you think money is the love??

YG::huh??

Jm:: you can't buy love with money, kook and hobi gets everything but they didn't ask for a expensive gifts they need your time to play and enjoy that's it..but you always spend your time on work , do you want to know what is love right, then ready Tommorow onwards we are going to live with kook lover Taehyung...

YG:: what are you speaking..( frustrated )

Jm:: i didn't ask you anything to you until now, just one week took leave and live with him..that man ,Kim Taehyung teach you what is love not by words but by actions then you will get to know what you missed in your life .( YG think for a while and nodded his head )

Jm smile widely and went to inform this to jungkook.

Next day::

Jeons standing infront of a old apartment with luggages, jk ring the bell while yoongi roll his eyes at his excitement.

Soon a door opened by a smiley Taehyung.

Tae greeted them and everyone went inside..even the apartment is old but it was at good condition and very clean. Only two bedrooms are in the house..

Jm:: sorry for the trouble son.

Tae:: there is nothing called trouble, when it comes to my bun ( kiss jk tip of nose who hide his face in tae chest, jm look at them with love eyes while yoongi looking at jm with different gaze )

Hb:: where i need to stay..

Tae:: hmm only two rooms are here..( embarassed )

Jk:: I will stay with you ouch...( Jm pinch jk ears )

Tae laugh and pull jk to himself to save him from his eomma..

Tae:: hmm kook and hobi can stay in my room , you people can take guest room. I will sleep in living room. ( Jimin protest )

Jm:: no son, we can take livin..( before he completes )

Tae:: please eomma for me ( puppy eyes )

Jm nodded his head with a smile,

Yoongi looking at everything...

Now they all sitting in living room.

Tae:: so let me cook for you all, come lets go father in law. ( Drag yoongi to the kitchen who was dumbfounded )