if it's not you then no one (5)

Tae:: ba.by. ( fist his hands )

Everyone greeted jungkook who just ignore and look at tae , who is looking at him with different gaze. Jk walked towards tae who's heart beating go crazy, jk settled beside tae who is biting his lips and making it bleed.

Jungkook look at tae who is staring at him.

Jk:: how are you?? ( Soft )

Tae face become numb, why he think jk eyes holds pain, empty, loneliness. He can see how jk features changed more like pale and he lost wait too. These things make tae heart pain like hell, why he can't see the happiness in jk eyes , is he happy??

Jk place his hand on tae who snapped from his thoughts.

Jk:: are you ok?? ( Low voice )

Tae again deeply stare at jk, he can't able to look jk in pain, he feel anxious ,he took jk hands who widen his eyes and drag him out, he want to took the pain in eyes.

Others look at them, enwoo wanted to follow but single stare from tae make him halted.

Tae went out and open the door for jk who sit inside without any questions. Tae settled himself on driver seat and started to drive. Jk feel like he was in heaven, his doll presence make him on cloud nine.

Jk:: where are we going? ( Tiny )

Tae didn't reply, he stopped his car in middle of the lonely road and came out , followed by jk.

Tae:: your happy or not?? ( Jk gulp in fear , tae voice was soo deep )

Jk:: I..I am hap..( tae growl make him flinch )

Tae:: don't make me angry ,I want truth. Where is your husband and baby I want to meet them. ( Deadly stare )

Jk:: I .. it's..( jk can't form a sentence ,he feel soo weak Infront of tae he want to hug him and hide himself in tae embrace )

Tae:: ANSWER ME DAMMIT. (jk flinch ,tae was soo frustrated,he don't like how jk is looking like a mess, he can easily say jk was not happy )

Soon Jun came there with his car, and run to jk hurriedly. Tae saw the same boy again , so he thought he is jk husband, he feel like want to run from there , he don't want to see jk in other embrace. But he need to know whether jk is happy or not.

Jun:: are you ok hyung? ( Worry )

Jk still didn't move his eyes from tae, Jun try to get jk sense but it's not working, he hug him and whispered in jk ears. Tae just look away with teary eyes.

Jun:: hyung , come to your sense or he will get to know everything. ( Pinch jk hands who snap from his thoughts )

Jk detached himself from Jun, and stood infront of tae who look at him.

Jk:: I am happy taehyung, don't need to worry about me ( mind ):: just do it jungkook you can't able to see him again .

Jk close the distance between them make other  breath  hitch, tae didn't expect this, suddenly jk hug him tightly like his life depend on it. Tae was soo shock but soon he too hug back feeling them close to each other making their heart go wild. Tae nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck ,while jk tighten the grip around. Both feeling each other, forgetting the world around them, kook feel like he want to die peacefully in tae warm embrace.

They both hugging eachother for like fifteen minutes, Jun need to stop jk ,he can see how jk is breaking second by second, he even know if he didn't stop him then jk will surely blabber the truth. So he cleared his throat and called kook.

Jun:: Kim jungkook let's go. ( They both snapped )

Tae detached himself quickly mentally cursing himself for lost his control. But his eyes caught something make him freeze on the spot. He eyed jungkook and Jun how he called him as Kim jungkook.

Then Jun drag jk who is in the verge of break down and left leaving a deeply thinking tae alone.

Jun drop jk in the same dirty house , he know again jk is going to self harm , he can't stop jk who is very adamant he tried his level best but infront of jk he is nothing. With a heavy heart he left from there ,jk run inside the house and started to broke everything.

Jk:: wow. Wow..I am a great..acto.r. see doll how I controlled myself..baby. I want to hug y.ou. till my las.t breath bun.. but I shouldn't ru.in your life ( grip his hair and scream loudly)

Jk didn't know what he was doing , he need to feel pain, he need to see his own blood , his eyes search throughout the place and fall on the knife, he took it immediately and make cut on his hands , but jk didn't feel that much pain compare to his heart. Still now jk didn't heard anything about tae is married or not because he don't want to know , if he get to know that then he will die in an second.

He can't bare the pain his fifteen years love is with someone that's why he just ask Jun about he is ok or not and nothing else.

How can he bare , even he don't like tae is talking friendly with others , he get jealous when tae's own family clingy with him, then how can he bare his love with others....

Jk can't satisfy by himself he want more pain, he just took the knife and kept near his neck, he lost his every sense now , he want to free himself from the pain his heart is giving. He pressed a little and smile in pain..

Jk again try to press but a deep and scary voice echoed in the small house make him freeze.

??:: STOP RIGHT THERE KIM JUNGKOOK. ( growl )

Soon a slap landed his face and the person throw the knife and pull him to his embrace pressing jk face in his chest.

Jk:: do..l.l ( vulnerable ).

______________________________________

Vote and comment