vampires love (3)

Kim mansion is filled with laughter, jk is kissing tae cheeks non stop , because he like the sound the kiss make.

Jk:: muah~~.( Giggle )

Others are laughing at tae, whos cheeks are filled with saliva. Deep down they are feeling bad for them.

Tae:: kookie don't you feel bored, it's been two hours your wetting my cheeks. See there your yoonie go to him. ( Try to escape )

Small kookie shook his head and again started to kiss tae cheeks.

Jk:: muah~~~( jk slap tae cheeks who look at him ) hungry. ( Doe eyes )

Tae carry him to the kitchen who is sitting on tae shoulder. Jk giving instructions to tae who is doing exactly what he is saying. But jin secretly cooking the main dish for jk. If tae didn't do it like jk said, he will  start his tantrums.

Jk:: hmm..sugaa , saalt , wate, hmm tomo , hmm hmm..( thinking )

Others are very happy to have kook in their life. Now kook in three and half. Namjoon and kai thinking the way how to handle tae . They are mentally breaking down, Jin and hobi too.

Tae close jk eyes who struggle to open in the mean time Jin switch the dish.
When jk opened his eyes.

Tae:: tada my kookie favourite dish. ( Jk showed his bunny smile , tae feed him slowly, but jk choke make tae panick, he rub jk back and give him glass of water. )

They both are in their own world while joon and kai sweating soo bad ,they need to tell this to taehyung as soon as possible. They decide to speak to him tomorrow.

In was night time, yoongi knocked tae's room. He entered and witness jk who is inside tae shirt. Tae wrapping his hands around him securely. Yg heart melt at the sight.

Yg slowly tap tae who woke up ,

Yg:: I need to talk tae now ( urgent )

Tae opened his shirt button and made jk sleep on the bed ,he cover him with warm blanket. They both are in the terrace.

Tae:: tell me what's the matter. ( Yg was struggling to say so tae hold his shoulder ) it's okay Hyung tell me. ( Soft )

Yg:: I found jk parents.( Tae heart stop for a second, he feel numb )

Yg saw how tae hands dropped and his face fell. No it can't be. Yoongi didn't expect tae will reply like this.

Tae:: just forget what you told me , and don't share this with others. ( Blank )

Before tae leave Yg hold his hands,

Yg:: tae your being selfish.( Sad )

Tae:: yes I am so what ( Snapped )

Tae left from there leaving a teary yoongi, soon joon and kai came there.

Nj:: he didn't even try to give jk to his parents, then how we gonna convince him.

Yg:: why did you told me to lie appa, even I can't handle kookie absent ( Kai hug his son )

Kai:: we have a solid reason baby. ( Peck his son forehead )

In tae's room::

Tae sit beside jk who is sucking his finger, tae removed it from his mouth and kiss jk forehead with a teary eyes.

Tae:: no I can't let anyone took you away. ( Hug jk small body to his chest )

Kook stir up but tae pat his bum ,jk again left to his dreamland.

Tae don't know why he felt this much connection to this tiny man.

Next day,

Jk is now sleeping top of tae who didn't even sleep for a single second. That's when Joon called tae to their meeting room. So tae left jimin with kook ,then went to the meeting room.

There namjoon,Kai and yoongi is present. Suddenly tae feel betrayed by yoongi, he thought Yg tell this to joon and kai.

Nj:: I want to talk an important matter. Just listen to us without any intreption. ( Tae nodded his head )

Kai::kook need to go far away from you. ( Straight )

Tae eyes glowed in red , make others gulp.but they need to do it.

Nj:: it's for kookie safety and our rule. ( Quick )

Tae anger went down,

Tae:: what do you mean ( deep voice )

Kai:: he is your human mate taehyung. ( Tae heart skip a beat, so this is the reason he felt this much connection with his little one )

Nj:: just because he is your human mate you can't marry him or live with him. You know our rules right. No vampires allowed to connect with humans romantically.

Kai:: the symptoms your having is because of your mate, wherever you feel kook is in danger you automatically took your vampire state or worst thing you can't even in your sense, you may be attack kook too.

Tae heart was piercing inside, he feel soo vulnerable. Others are looking at tae with worried eyes.

Nj:: we need to send him to human world as soon as possible, not now when he grown as adult , we make him forget everything and send him to human world. Till then promise us taehyung you won't love jk. If you do then we will take kookie far away from you. First we thought to took him away soon but looking at you ,how much you love jk make us change our plan. You just need to be careful and handle things wisely.

Kai:: you are the only one in our world have a human mate, but don't worry we will solve this soon. ( They know how tae is feeling but they can't broke this , otherwise other vampire will enter human world just because their king done. )

Tae left from there, he fasten his speed and opened  his room where he can see kook who is playing with jimin. When jk look at tae ,he run to him and hug his legs, tae bend down to jk level then hug him tightly ,he started to cry ,jimin get worried but before he ask anything yoongi drag him away.

Whole tae is crying, jk is also started to cry make tae stop his action.

Tae:: why my kookie is crying ( wipe his tears and kiss his chubby cheeks )

Jk:: ta.e tae don't cly. ( Wipe tae tears messily )

Tae heart felt a pang, he again pull jk to his chest. Don't know what fate have for them.

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Stream kookie golden as much as you people can.