our first fight (2)

Tae was driving back from work, he was soo tired want to hug his bun soo badly, he stopped the car in nearby store to buy icecream for his husband and child. He buy mint choco for jk and vanilla for others.

He payed the bill and came out but his eyes get widen when he saw a girl fighting with four men's but one men show the gun towards the girl.

He run towards the girl to help , tae kick the man who is holding the gun which drop on the road.

Tae beat the shit out of the four men's while the girl trying to catch her breath , she was wearing the mask.

That girl exactly in the age of Kim twins. Again few men's came towards them but tae grab the girl hand and run fastly soon they hide behind the small alley. But to their luck, someone grab tae hands and others started to punch the girl who is fighting back.

They really took tae as a weak but tae came out is the grip of an men in an second, soon they all found on the floor but when one man shoot her but tae get the bullets instead of her. The bullet Pierce through tae shoulder.

Soon the cops came there and arrested everyone then admit tae in hospital, the girl is none other than park min young, gukk lover.

She is a cop, but she hide her identity to capture an drug dealer who is a professor in Seoul university.

______________________________________

In hospital::

Tae slowly opened his eyes, he felt a little pain in his shoulder, he heard a gasp ,his eyes landed on his family but he frown when he didn't saw his baby bun and aera , taehyun , soobin.

Tae:: where is my bun? ( Weak )

They informed him that they went to mansion to grab something.

Jin:: how are you tae?? ( Tears )

Everyone attack tae with questions, 

Gk:: why appa why did you took the bullet for someone. ( Crying )

Tae:: see I don't like to see my princess cry, if I didn't took the bullet then I need to see your devastated state.( Others get confused ) she is min young baby. ( Gukk widen her eyes, she already know min young was a cop , then tae tell how he get to know about min young and her work )

Au:: tae already know too because how can he not when he completely search the whole history of min young.

Tae:: don't cry my pretty lady , appa won't leave you. ( Min young is also came there with a guilt, she was wearing a bandage  on head )

Min:: I am sorry uncle. Because of m..( tae stopped her )

Tae:: what is done is done, leave it , and congrats you arrest the dealer right. ( Min young nodded her head, tae already talked to min young when he get to know about her , if tae knows then jk too )

Gukk hug min young, who kissed her forehead with tears.

Then hobi feed tae while others sitting, Jin making energy drink for tae. But soon the door burst open by crying taehyun and a teary soobin.

Taehyun ready to jump on tae but stopped by yoongi.

Yg:: he is already weak don't put your pig weight on him.

Taehyun:: dad ,..are.  you ok.??( Tae wipe taehyun and soobin tears )

Tae:: I am good babies.( Jk came inside with aera who run to hug tae )

Tae look at jk, waiting for him to say something but jk have a very cold look making tae frown.

Tae:: bun bun come here. ( Soft )

Everyone look at jk who placed the hot water on the table didn't give the fuck about what tae is saying.

Nj:: kook he is calling you. ( Jk look at tae with a dark look which was soo unexplainable to tae )

Tae:: bu..( jk left from there making tae froze )

Jk is avoiding him, but why??he saw the swollen eyes of jk. He try to get up from the bed but stumbled , Kai hold him protectively.

Tae:: appa,..told him to com.e to me. Appa ( hold Kai and look at him with vulnerable eyes )

Jin , jimin run after jk who is sitting in the garden.

Jin:: baby ( put his hand on jk shoulder )

Jk:: what happen eomma?? I am good ,,you go to him. ( Slow )

Jm:: bu..

Jk:: aishh I am ok jimine pabo. ( Forced smile ) eomma my head is aching I will go home.

Jin:: tae is asking for you.

Jk chukled bitterly.

Jk:: bye. ( Jk left to the mansion )

It's been two weeks , that tae is in hospital but tae is in the verge of burst out. It's been two weeks that tae heard jk sweet voice, now too jk is sitting beside him reading a book.

He try to talk but jk only give him a dark stare. He cried like a baby in jin arms who  comfort him , whenever jk is out. He know jk hate his tears. So he didn't cry infront of jk.

Tae get discharged, now they came to the mansion.

Tae is lying on the bed, jk is adjust the blanket on him.

Tae:: baby ( no response ) petal ( response ) bun bun ( response )

Jk:: I am heading to states for few weaks. ( Tae heart skip a beat )

Tae:: are you kidding me?? (Anger)

Jk:: tomorrow I am leaving. ( Left out of the room )

Tae thought jk is joking, jk definitely can't be without him. Tae don't even stay a single day without jk, so he always took jk whenever he went to business trip.

Tae:: you can't be w..ithout me baby. ( Tears )

Au:: did he notice the mistake he done??

Jk is cooking in the kitchen, he didn't talk to others that much, while cooking jk cut his hands deeply.

Jin:: kookie ( shout )

Hold jk bloody hands that's when tae came down and get shock. He run to jk then hold his hands, he heart ache , he can't see his baby blood. He hate it to the core.

Tae:: can't you be ca.reful.( jk yank his hands from tae, blood dripping from jk hands )

Jk::WHY DO YOU CARE MR.KIM TAEHYUNG. ( Burst out )

______________________________________

Vote and comment