only you (1)

Au:: anyone read my book only you, it was a mini story with the concept of only you but with a lot of changes and plots.

Kim taehyung is thirty years old and a world famous businessman. He has a biggest secret that was only known by himself. He try to suicide when he was a small boy, a dark secret made him distance from others but not with Jeon twins.

Namjin is his  parents and yoongi and Kai is his elder brothers. Yoongi is the ceo of musical Industry, while Kai a owner and principal of Seoul university.

Jeon twins who is the only world of Kim taehyung who is cold and arrogant. He don't care about any others expect Jeon twins. There is reason why tae was soo attached with Jeon twins, he treat them like his own brothers.

Jeon jungwoo who is a naughty brat and attention seeker, he is soo possesive towards taehyung. He only have the rights to get tae attention. He is an extrovert

On the other hand Jeon jungkook who is very kind and humble boy who love taehyung whole heartedly not like a brother but like a lover.

Both look same but jungkook have a mole under his lips and a bunny smile which jungwoo don't have.

Jeon twins are nineteen years old who ready to enter university. Jeon twins are joon friend son who died in an accident so joon took them with him.

Mrs.jeon first denied but she accepted now three of them is living with Kims, Jeon twins not only loved by tae but all of the Kim's especially namjin.

But one thing mrs Jeon hate jungkook for some reason this made tae and namjin hate her.

Let's get into the story......

A little remainder tae treat Jeon twins as a BROTHER....

it was a usual day in Kim mansion, but when we look at jk room who is sniffing looking at his hyungie photo. Yes tae photo who went to business trip . It's been a week tae didn't return till now. Jk slept due to heavy head ache.

In downstairs, jungwoo is running here and there like a rabbit, make other chuckle at his cuteness.

Jin:: why are you this much happy woonie. ( Make him sit on his lap )

Jw:: Jinnie eomma hyung is coming today. ( Happy )

Nj:: he told you ( sad )

Tae didn't talk with anyone that much, others get to know about tae from Jeon twins.

Jungwoo nodded and noticed joon sad face.

Jw:: yes oldy, he told me ( show his tongue like a tease )

Nj:: brat ( start to chase him while jungwoo started to run , others are laughing at them )

Jw hit by a stone like a chest and ready to fall but a tight hold prevent him from falling, jw look at the bulky figure and jump on him who hold him securely.

Jw:: hyung. ( Smile )

Tae:: carefull bun. ( Little Stern )

Jw:: sorry. ( Pout )

Tae make jw sit on the sofa as he sit beside him, jw latch himself on tae who stroke his hair. Tae eyes roam and look at jw.

Tae:: where is kookie??

Jw:: in his room. ( Tae nodded )

Nj:: how are you?? ( Soft )

Tae just nodded his head ,

Jin: tae go and freshen up let me cook for you.

Jw:: let me help you Jinnie. ( Jump like a rabbit )

Jin:: come baby. ( Smile )

Tae:: careful with your hands (jungwoo peck tae cheeks and run to kitchen.)

Tae directly left to jk room, he enter and then saw a cute sight, jk is sleeping while hugging his plushie. Tae slowly went near kook, he removed his coat and loosened his tie, he settled himself beside jungkook and pull him close to his embrace , tae kept his hand around jk waist and nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck. Tae took relax breath.

He went to his dreamland while holding his world.

Time skip, jk stir up in his sleep, he feel a heavy weight on his waist and a soft breathing on his neck, he didn't took one sec to find the person, his eyes automatically filled with tears.

Tae opened his eyes and witness jk tears,

Tae:: why are you crying baby?? ( stern wipe jk tears which he hate the most )

Jk:: I missed you hyungie ( peck tae whole face who eyes got soft )

Tae press his lips on jk forehead who closed his eyes feeling other lips on his skin.  Jk nuzzle his face in tae chest who caresses his back. They both get starled when jungwoo jump between them. Tae chuckled but jk face totally changed.

Jw:: hyung I am hungry lets go. ( Drag tae who shook his head )

Tae:: baby come let eat. ( Hold jk hand who show his small smile )

Jw gritted his teeth, three of them came down,. While eating yoongi and Kai asking tae about his work which tae replied with small answer.

Tae pull jk chair towards himself make jk starled, he noticed how jk is playing with his food.

Tae feed jk who is eating with a content smile on the other hand woo is glaring at them.

Jw:: hyung me too. ( Open his mouth )

Tae feed jungwoo also. Suddenly tae look at Kai.

Tae:: take care of them. ( Normal )

Kai:: I will taehyung, don't worry. ( Smile )

It's Jeon twins going to attend their first day in Seoul university which was owned by Kai.

Jk body got stiffen. As jk was a complete introvert he don't want to go to college. It's Jeon twins home schooled for some reason. But now tae decided to make them socialize. He want them to live independently.

Next day, tae is driving to uni with a nervous jk and brat jungwoo .

When tae park the car infront of the uni, jungwoo saw his childhood friend enwoo, so he run to him without glancing at tae.

Tae came out and help jungkook.
Tae saw how jk is nervous, he cupp jk face who look at him with his doe eyes. Tae heart skips a beat.

Tae:: baby I know you are an introvert, and don't like to socialize but Bubba listen to me , you want to become like me right, first come out of your comfort zone , try to socialize. Will you do it for me baby?? Will you?? ( Jk nodded his head with a determined look tae placed a small kiss on jk forehead who returned with a cheek kiss )

Don't worry jimin and hobi is also with you. Okay ( hug him tightly who nuzzle his face in tae chest )

Soon jungwoo came there, tae glare at woo who pout.

Tae:: don't be a brat woo. Come here ( hug woo who smiled)take care of you both okay. I am leaving. ( Tae look at jk who look at him longingly, tae don't want to leave jk and jw as he feel like a parent when they drop their kids at school on their first day, but he feel soo bad and hurt about jk who is very quiet and reserved person )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment