I can't anymore (3)

Au:: Don't curse your author for this chapter, you will know the reason soon ,why i am said like that..

Jk came down and look at jimin who was begging to his parents crying hardly..

Jm:: eomma appa please..don't be cruel ( tears )

Hb:: if your in my position ,you will get my pain. ( Straight face )

Kai:: sry chim, for our kookie future we need to leave this country.

Jm:: appa ,tae can't live without him, he is soo depends on kookie. Please appa i beg you. ( Hold kai hands )

Kai look away not wanting to see his son tears..

Jm:: don't you people have heart's ,you all know ,tae will get sick if kook is not with him, then why ??( Shout )

Hb:: that's why i told you to make them stay away ,but you just let them be .

Jm look at him with angry face,

Jm:: eomma i will convince jk to marry bogum ( hb look at him with shock ) please , for me tae baby health is soo important. If kook married him, then he will stay in this country ,it was enough to control tae.. ( hopeful )

Jk was listening everything but didn't utter anyword. But they didn't notice namjin and Suga standing few distance away from them and listening everything with a aching heart...

Hb:: he won't accept.

Jm:: he will eomma, for tae health he will..if he won't marry him, then you bring him out of the city..so i make him understand a...( He was stopped ,when he look at kook who's eyes are filled with tears ,he shook his head at kook )

Jk:: what if I say, i won't come with you anywhere. ( His hands are shaking at the thought of leaving his bun )

Hb:: you have to agree with me or you will know what i do ( Threaten )

Jk chcukled bitterly. He wipe his flowing tears..

Jk:: you know tae can't live without me right.but do you know...

Kai and hobi look at him , but everyone widen their eyes at jk words..

Jk:: your son will die at the moment, when he can't see him near his embrace. (Bold )

Kai:: i know you are soo attached to him  , so your talking rubbish..

Jk started to laugh, making others confuse..

Jk:: what should I do to make you believe, should I die and confirm..

Hb/kai :: kook ( angry )

Namjin and Suga came there..

Nj:: i am sorry, because of my son ,you guys are fighting ( guilty )

Jin:: but i beg you, for few days just make jk stay here so i can do something ,then tae hate jk ( jk look at him with disbelief )

Jk:: so you people ,try to took away my tae from me..(bitter)

SG:: kook ,you have to do this , it's not like your going to live with him forever. ( Soft )

Jk look everyone and his eyes landed on the person , who was standing on the stairs, with a teary eyes.

he know tae slipped to his age six because he was standing steady..he opened his arms , everyone look at them..

Tae walk to jk and hug him tightly ,nuzzle his face in his chest..

Tae:: you are going to leave me.( Tears )

Jk heart clenched, he cup tae face and wipe his tears..

Tae:: don't go Hyungie, I wil give you my candy ,you it was soo precious to me but not more than you...so you take it.. ( blink his eyes ,so he can see kook clearly )

Jk:: do you think ,that i will leave you. ( Tug his hair behind his ear )

Tae:: but, he will take you ( point at hobi ,who look down )

Jk:: he can't ,no one can't take me away from you , only death can separate you from me ( kiss his cheeks )

Jin:: kook please, Don't give false hope to my son..( pleaded )

Jk:: false hope ?? (Disbelief )

Hb::your not a babysitter kook to stay with him and handle everything( He was soo angry, so he don't know what he was speaking ,Kim family get hurt.)
Once he will get his sence back ,he will leave you, then what about you ?? Huhh tell me ( shout )

What about your life, you will get tired one day kook, ( jk fisted his hands but he noticed tae loosened his grip from him,  he look at tae who has empty face ).

Kai::  jungkook marry bogum or let's leave this country. ( Stern )

Jk was determined to show who is tae to him..

Namjin look at kook for an answer..

But their heart stop for a second..
And look at jk with horror.

Jk:: sorry bun, they try to separate us, i can't let this happen..( tae look at him, but his baby heart beat fast )

Jk smashed his lips on tae , who stumbled but kook grip his hands on tae waist. He didn't move just stayed like that.

Hobi pull him and slap him hard..he fell on the floor . ( Yoonmin and namjin look away )

Hb:: what the f*ck kook ( lift his hand to slap him again but stopped when tae stand infront of him with a angry plus teary eyes ) pack your things now, ( order )

Kai:: obey him or you can't see me alive ( jk widen his eyes, till now he didn't get a fear but now fear rushed in him , why they are this much cheap )

Jk:: you can't do this dad, i love him so much.i take care of him.just let me go with him ( pull tae to his arms , getting panick ,he was bold till now but soon vanished because of his dad words. )

Kai:: my decision is final.( Blank face )

Jk turn and look at tae face for a second and peck his lips...

Jk:: i can't take this..( he run outside, but tae too followed him  make everyone panick ,now they don't know who to stop )

Yoongi is the one who run fast..

Jk eyes are shedding tears , their parents black mailing him,why they are soo cruel ,why they can't see his love..

he don't know where he was going, he cross the road but he  didn't notice the car come with a full speed..jk turn his face and look at the car, he was sure that car going hit him..his mind filled with tae memories...but someone push him harshly..he heard Suga sound..

SG:: TAE BABY NOO...( shout )

Jk heart stopped, he didn't opened his eyes, thinking everything a nightmare..but..

Tae:: k..oo..ko ( weak ).

______________________________________

Vote and comment