love deprived ( end )

Taekook with their son reach Seoul for tae photoshoot.. this time they need to stay here for a month. Soon they reach their apartment..

Gukk was soo happy to meet Jin eomma. He know that Jin was living here..

Tae went to his work , while kook went to buy groceries..gukk helping his eomma. Then gukk saw one man struggling to take the box in fifth row..he went to him and tap his legs.

??:: Do you need anything kid? ( Soft )

Gk:: can you please lift me uncle..( that man lift gukk who took the box )
Here uncle ( that man smile and thanked gukk ) it's okay uncle.

Jk:: gukkie baby where are you?? Ohh your here.. hmm your jimin right??
( Jimin nodded his head with a shock )

Gk:: eomma you know him( jk nodded his head ) ok then nice to meet you uncle. ( Jm ruffle gukk hair )

Jm:: your son? ( Jk hummed , while jm face was pale noticed by jk )

Jk:: are you okay??( Soon jm eyes filled with tears but he controlled )

Jm:: ye..

Jk:: let's talk. ( Jm nodded )

They went to taekook apartment.. jk feed gukk and make him sleep. Now jk and jm sitting in living room..

Jm told everything to jk ,he feel like kook is his little brother..jk sighed.

Jk:: this man didn't change even a bit.
Just do one thing don't make yourself available when he need anything.. just give him the treatment where he knows your value.. ( jm listening everything carefully )

They talk sometime then jm left after thanking him..

Soon tae came back ,then spend his time with his family..jk know how much tae is tired he told him many times to take rest but tae was adamant , jk loves this man to the core who is soo selfless..

God really love him soo much that's why he gives the man whom love him more than himself..he love his hubby soo much..

A week passed, jimin sometimes visit them and play with gukk then told kook what he done to yoongi..

Now tae and kook in the park with gukk who is playing with other kids , while tae kept his head on jk lap who stroke his hair..tae keep his eyes on gukk.

Both are talking, gukk find one old man slip and fall on the ground he run to that man and help him to stand up..

Gk:: are you okay grandpa ( worried )

That old man look at gukk with soo much adoration and shock why not he is his own grandson..from Jin he get the photos of gukk..

Mr.j:: I ..am okay..( tears )

Gukk eyes so get teary when he saw the face.. tae showed his photo to him and told him that he is his grandpa..

Gukk hug mr.jeon tightly make that old man shock to the core..

Gk:: how are you grandpa?? Why you didn't came to see me.( Happy )

Mr Jeon processing what is happening..

He lift gukk , then kiss his forehead..

Mr.j:: you know me?? ( Surprise )

Gukk nodded and told his appa showed him the photos..they both talk for an hour more like Mr.jeon just admiring his grandson..who is soo mature for is age..

But he didn't noticed that his son and son in law looking at them from far with a small smile..

Yes kook forgive him ,when mr.jeon continuously try to meet him and gain his forgiveness. He daily send messeges to kook with a heartfelt sorry.. but still jk didn't talk to him.

Mr.jeon look up when he felt someone near him.. he started to cry when he saw kook ,tae push jk to his dad .jk  kneel on the floor then hold mr.jeon hand..

Tae lift gukk who is sitting on mr.jeon lap.

Mr.j:: ap.pa is so..rry kook. ( Sob )

Jk wipe his dad tears, then hug him who hug back tightly..both are feel happy ,it's been years that jk feel his appa embrace.

Jk:: I forgive you dad.( Mr Jeon kiss jk head )

Tae left to nearby ice cream shop to give them privacy but he Stopped in his track when he felt gukk tears..

Tae:: why my Bubba is crying ( wipe his son tears then kiss his cheeks )

Gk:: eo.mma is cry.ing so gukkie is cry.ing..( tae smiled then tickle his son who started to laugh )

After spending some time in park, they headed to Jeon mansion..

There namjoon too had a emotional bond with kook..

Now Jeon mansion filled with laughter. Soon door burst open by Kai and yoongi.

They get to know jk is here by Jin..

Soon jk get hug attack by both..

Jk was little bit angry at Kai who punch tae , anyways he forgive them..

Jk too didn't forgive them that easily, yoongi always send flowers to jk with a sorry Letter and Kai make two songs for his brother as a sorry..

Joon too send voice mail to kook...

With soo much sorries and tears now jeons are back..Jimin and hobi too enter ,yoongi look at jm with a sad eyes..why not chim follow jk idea..

Kai look away sulking , hobi chuckled...

They all talking and laughing while sitting in living room..

Jk, jm, Jin, hobi left to cook for them with gukk..

Kai:: I am very sorry taehyung ( hold tae hand )

Tae:: it's okay. ( Small smile )

Mr.j:: your really great man taehyung.( Proud )

Yg and nj nodded..

Then they spent their time in Jeon mansion ,But tae said something which make every one happy.. that he will going to settle on Seoul..

Now tae is in kook room in Jeon mansion.... Gukk was with his grandpa.

They both standing in the balcony and saw yoonmin hugging eachother while crying..

Then they saw kaihope kissing on otherside..

Tae smiled and pull jk to his chest and cupp his face.

Tae:: are you happy bun?? ( Kiss his nose )

Jk saw his husband...

Jk::it's not like I was sad before ( pout )

Tae::ok ok sorry..now my baby every problem is solved..how about we go to a family trip..( jk eyes sparkle )

Jk:: why not hubby.( Pull him for a kiss )

Both are kissing passionately, tae lift jk and went to complete his work..

______________________________________

Au:: I wrote too many chapters that's why I complete it  hurriedly. Anyways..

I want to share this..

I said about one sad oneshot right,I am going to right one.. you people don't ask me for a happy ending... And you can skip it if you don't like sad ending..but I want to say for me that story must be happy ending...may be tonight I update that story....

It has only three or four chapters....I know my buns waiting for detective Kim. But what to do my hand itching to write this one shot..