detective Kim (5)

Tae is standing outside the room with others ,they all woken up by the loud scream. Jimin is treating jk while tae was soo pale he didn't response to anyone jk blood stain was still in his hands.

Soon jimin came outside getting everyone attention.

Kai:: how is he?? ( Tears )

Jm:: don't worry he is completely fine it's just his thigh get cut by a sharp object and I stitch it. ( Everyone sighed )

Nj:: but how he got cut in there.( Worry )

Jm::this can answered only by jk. ( Others nodded his head )

Tae didn't spoke anything he turn towards Jack who is looking down till now , tae slowly took steps towards him make others confuse.

Tae:: where is yn ( raspy )

Jack gulp in fear,

J::  She must be in the room. ( Tae directly went to room no:: 6 followed by others )

Tae went inside the room and bang the door of yn room who give no response ,tae break the door others widen their eyes when they witness yn body on the floor murdered brutally, her hands are cutted from her body. Yg and bg make others go out as they can erase the evidence.

While namjoon called his personal security but no signal. He is a president so he have a tight security how is this possible.

Everyone is standing in the hall having different emotions. Joon find out something is wrong, he is making others calm so that they can think anyway.

Yg and bg came out from the room with a kitchen knife in a plastic wrapper.  Tae went to jk room, he didn't care about anything. He look at kook who is looking outside the window , tae placed himself beside jk and cover them both with blanket, he feel jk is only wearing underwear. He pull jk to his embrace who snuggle in his chest.

Tae:: what happened baby?? ( Soft )

Jk:: don't know hyungie I slipped from the stairs and my thighs get cut by the statue beside the stairs. I feel like someone pushed me Hyung. ( Tae tighten his grip around jk and pull him for a deep kiss )

Jk feel how much tae panicked after witness his state, thank God his baby was safe and he begged jimin not to tell others who agreed.

Jk:: where are others hyungie?? ( Kiss tae cheeks )

Tae:: someone murdered yn Bubba they all in the hall discussing who's done that. ( Casual )

Jk widen his eyes in horror and slightly hit tae forehead who pout.

Jk:: yaah how can you be soo cool. Go and do something hyungie find the culprit. ( Shout )

Tae pull jk to his chest and caresses his cheeks who is looking at him with confused eyes.

Tae:: she deserve it. ( Angry ) how dare she push you baby ( shout ) how dare she?? ( Fuming )

Jk got shock,

Jk:: how do you know hyungie?? ( Surprise )

Tae didn't respond but soon went to his dreamland without caring about others who are having mental breakdown.

Yg and bg checked others who are guarding them but he find no one. While jack, enwoo, taehyun checked the cctv but find someone delete everything. Even enwoo can't recover by his skills.

Yugyom and yeonjun checked the place and find the boats are none. They can't return to land.

No one is having signal someone may be placed the jammer, so Kai and joon is finding anything suspicious.