definition of love (1)

Au:: as my only you oneshot gives a twist which will make my book ' only you' uninteresting, so I will update my ' only you ' oneshot after completing my book ' only you'.Now enjoy this oneshot.....

A fine man looking hot but the same time his eyes are empty as well as his manner shows that he is a cold person. He fix his coat and adjust his hair. he opened the drawer and took out his watch ,he wear it while looking at the mirror after a final look, he took his suitcase and came downstairs.

His dad called him for breakfast. He went near the dinning table but his eyes get softened when he saw his son soobin, who is four years old. Soobin shows a grabby hands towards him ,he lift him and made him sit on his laps.

His parents smiled at the interaction of dad and son duo.

Sb:: kookie.. you Said you will took leave today. ( Pout )

Jungkook placed a kiss on sb cheeks who smiled.

Jk:: appa sorry Binnie, I will be back soon ok. Important meeting ( sb nodded not before getting a promise from jungkook )

Jungkook parents are Kai and hobi who are lawyers, while jungkook is a famous businessman. He married to kim jae suk. They have a four years old baby Jeon soobin. Further details will be given later.

Jae served jungkook who didn't look at him make jae heart ache. Jk parents look at jae with sad eyes.

Soobin kiss jk cheeks ,

Jae:: hubby do you want milk ( nervous )

Jk shook his head with a blank face, while Kai sighed. Hobi pat jae shoulder.

Jk left after making soobin believe that he will come soon. Jae wipe his tears and went to his room. Kai and hobi started to play with sb.

In Jeon company::

Jk is working without any distraction. Today he have a meeting with Kim company you can say jae suk dad Kim namjoon. The person he respect the  most.

Kim namjoon going to retire soon so his third son Kim taehyung going to take over the company.

Jk heard a knocking sound,

Jk:: come in. ( Deep voice )

Namjoon enter inside with a small smile , jk stood up and give him a small hug.

Nj:: how are you son?? ( Dimple smile )

Jk:: good uncle. ( But till now there is not even a small smile in jk face )

Nj:: how my son and grandson doing?? ( They both settled on the sofa beside eachother )

Jk:: both are fine. ( Normal )

They both are talk few things about their partnership and their new project.

Nj::I think you know that  my son going to took over my position, so I arranged a party for my retirement and to announce my son as a new ceo. This new project will be handle by my son. He is new jungkook so guide him this is my humble request. ( Hold jk hand )

Jk:: don't worry uncle ,I will take care.( Sincere )

Suddenly joon face fell, noticed by jk, he wait for joon to start a conversation..

Nj:: he is an introvert kook, he grown up with his grandparents , he don't like us that much, he don't even want to connect with us that's why he didn't come to your and jae marriage. But my mother and father took promise when they are in their death bed from tae, that he will took over my company. Tae have no choice, he return to us. Even though he studied in village his talent make me wonder.
You will know when you work with him. ( Jk nodded his head ) I will come evening to invite jeons ok. Then I will get going now.

Stood up and give a warm hug to jk, joon left while jk think for sometime and again went to work .

Au:: namjoon and Jin are couple they have three son , first son is jae suk and second is yoongi who is a principal in Seoul university and married to park jimin. Finally their last son Kim taehyung who completed his business studies in daegu and worked in a small company in daegu , at that time joon try to convince tae to live with them but tae was very adamant not to. Days passed joon saw tae's talent and told his parents to convince tae to work in joon company, as joon thought using this chance he will make tae stay with them. Tae's grandparents try to talk to tae but he shrugged their talks.
No joon is not doing this for heir for his company, he need his son back , their family need tae especially Jin.

But one day his grandparents fall ill one by one , and they make their final with that is tae need to go back to his family and took over joon company. Tae accepted half heartly.

That's how now tae is living with Kims. Let get into the story.......

Jk parked his care infront of Jeon mansion, he went inside with a toys and chocolates for his baby. He soon attack by a tight hug by soobin.

Jk hand over the toys to him and lift him then give a kiss to sb cheeks.

Sb:: thanks..appa ( showing his teeth )

At evening namjin came to invite Jeon to the party and left after spending time with soobin and jae.

In jungkook room,

He is watching an random movie, he heard a knock sound, jae come inside with a milk in his hand followed by soobin.

Sb:: appa I want to sleep here. ( Jump on top of jk who hold him securely ,while jae placed the milk on the side table. Sb hold jae hand who look at him ) appa I want to sleep with you both. ( Jae get nervous, he feel his heart race at abnormal speed )

Jae eyes met with jk who look at sb with empty eyes, jk cupp sb face.

Jk:: I have a cold Binnie, I am coughing badly this will disturb your sleep , so baby next time ok. ( Jae heart ache ,how jk was avoiding him )

Sb:: ok appa. Take care ( kiss jk cheeks and run out of the room )

Jae:: do you need any medicine hubby. ( Concerned )

Jk:: no need. ( Calm )

Jae left the room after giving a worried look at jk.

Jk took a deep breath, he lock the door and switch off the lights then went to his dreamland.

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment