Chapter 3

"Do you like women?" she whispered softly in my ear, trying to be alluring.

"No, why?" I asked, puzzled.

"You'll change your mind about that later," she replied, pulling me into a darkened room.

I couldn't see her face, but the pleasure she brought me that night lingered. It was unexpected, something I didn't think I would enjoy.

I woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat. I had dreamt about that same girl again. It felt surreal, as if something had really happened between us.

I couldn't understand why I kept dreaming about her. I could even feel her touch on my skin, making me shiver. I didn't know if it was real or just my imagination. However, I knew one thing for sure-I wasn't interested in women. I was still in love with the same man-Saint. He would always be the one who held my heart.

I went outside and saw Nam talking on the phone. She was sipping whiskey again, probably stressed about her company.

"I already set you up on so many blind dates, Non. None of them caught your attention. What more do you want me to do?" Nam said with irritation in her voice. "Stop bugging me about it. Becky is a mom, not a teenager." Nam hung up and was surprised to see me standing nearby.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to overhear," I smiled and reached for water from the fridge.

"Non called again, asking if he can marry you," Nam sighed and shrugged.

Non is Nam's workaholic younger brother. Their parents want him to have children since he's the only male in the family, but he's too busy for that. He wanted me to be his wife because I already have Becken. And knowing Becken, he loves anything related to construction. Non wants him to be his heir if the time comes.

However, I can't just marry anyone. I'm still waiting for someone. I hope Saint will accept me and we can start a family together.

"Thanks for explaining the situation to him," I said.

"Our parents are getting older, and so are we. They want to see their grandchild soon," Nam chuckled and took another sip of whiskey.

"I'm sorry I can't help you with that. If I were a man, I'd make a move," I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"You should go to sleep now. Tomorrow is your first day at Freen's company. She called earlier and said you're already hired," Nam informed me.

"Why? Didn't she have to interview me?" I asked.

"No one else applied except you. I guess people have had enough of her. They've grown tired of her," Nam said, shaking her head.

"Alright, I'll go to sleep now. And you should cut back on the drinking. It's not good for your health, okay?" I suggested.

Nam made the okay gesture, and I waved goodbye before heading back to bed.

I hope this will be the last time I hear that girl's voice in my dreams.

A/N: Should I upload 3-4 chapters a day since I'm publishing short chapters? TT.