Chapter 33

I woke up without Freen beside me, so I immediately slid off the bed and looked for her outside.

I saw her in the kitchen cooking for breakfast and she smiled sweetly at me while wearing my oversized manchester united f.c. red shirt. She looked cute on it.

"Are you preparing yourself to be my full-time wife?" I asked and sat on the chair.

"Yep," she said and giggled.

She put food on my plate and motioned me to eat so I did. Freen had a big smile on her and I couldn't help but wonder.

"Why do you look over the moon?" I asked and chuckled.

"I'm excited to go home," she said. "I want to meet our son." She smiled and continued eating with wide smile.

I forgot that part.

"Do you want to go to the house after this?" I asked.

"No," she shook her head. "I want to buy him toy blocks. Lots if it," she said and acted she was daydreaming. She giggled when she imagined Becken's reaction.

Freen looked so cute right now. She really wanted to make up to those years she wasn't with us. She was giving effort for him now.

After eating, we packed our bags and we went shopping and she did buy him toys.

"I told you, you don't have to buy him this much. He won't even use this since school year will start soon," I scolded her but as if she didn't hear a word.

Freen kept putting toys in the cart and paid all of them in the counter. We both carried them in her car and she smiled widely at me.

"I'm nervous, babe." She said and clutch on her chest. "What if he doesn't like me? What if he wants a father figure?"

"For the past years I am his mother and father. He didn't complain. Don't be too negative," I told her and chuckled.

Freen fastened her seatbelt and looked if mine was done too. She heaved a sigh and  gripped on the steering wheel.

"Are you sure?" she asked again. "Do I look fine right now?"

"He said that you're beautiful. You're drunk back then and without comb. You're always gorgeous, babe." I chuckled at her nervousness.

"Fine, let's go."

Freen drove off until we reached the house. The lights were on and I could tell that Nam and Becken was inside. Freen parked her car and take out all the toys in the compartment before heaving a sigh again.

"What now?" I asked her.

Freen still looked nervous and she even shook her hands to shake off her nervousness.

"I'm excited and nervous. Can I hug him right away?" she asked.

"Of course. He's your son, after all." I reached Freen's hands and they were cold and sweaty. "Calm down okay? It's just Becken."

"But—" I cut her words by placing my finger on her lips.

"He's a good boy. He's kind and soft-hearted. He's a long patience. He waited for you for years. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you," I said.

Freen nodded. She heaved a sigh and knocked on the door.

We waited for someone to open it and to my surprise, it wasn't Nam. It was Becken. He looked at me with a wide smile and when he saw Freen, his eyes welled up. He cried and ran towards her while crying.

Nam must have explained it to him beforehand. Freen also cried and hugged him tight.

My eyes welled up at the sight of them. Becken finally met the person he waited. The one who would become his father figure.

A/N: Thanks for another cover SinisterLister  I totally forgot that I have to update today hehe. Sorry for the late update. It should be 7a.m. PH time. Anyways, thank youuu and sorry for the lazy warning.