Chapter 43

warning: 18+ skip if you're uncomfortable.

"Is that even a question?" Freen exclaimed.

She looked at me with intense eyes as she took off my blazer, revealing my twist top. Freen frowned at my outfit and crossed her arms.

"Did you wear this to deliberately seduce me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah," I replied. I took my blazer back from her and put it on again. "I changed my mind. I still have a lot to do." I chuckled and left her.

I went to my desk and started reading all the proposals, scanning them again. I couldn't focus at all because I could see Freen from the corner of my eye, biting the end of her pen while gazing at me with desire.

What on earth was she thinking?

Hours flew by, and before I knew it, it was already 7 p.m., just one hour before we would go home.

Freen stepped out and made an announcement, then returned to the office. She even locked the door and headed towards me.

Freen bit her lip and looked at me with intense eyes once again. I raised my eyebrows and told her to sit, but she came over and sat on my lap.

What is she doing?

"I meant sit in your own seat, not on my lap, Sarocha," I scolded her.

Freen pouted but didn't move. How was I supposed to get any work done with her here?

"Freen, I need to finish all of this first. You'll need these first thing in the morning," I said.

"But I need you now," she said, grabbing my jaw and pressing her lips against mine. We couldn't sync properly due to our uncomfortable position.

"Fine," I said when we broke the kiss. "I'll just finish this and then I'll come to you. Now go back to your seat," I scolded her once again.

"But you told me that when we're in the office, I'm the boss, right?" she asked.

"Freen," I called her name with an authoritative voice.

She nodded and returned to her seat, sulking. She leaned back in her swivel chair, looked at the ceiling, and closed her eyes.

Wow, this woman. She really knows how to turn me on. Seeing her like that makes my mind wander to things I want to do with her.

I gathered all the unfinished paperwork and walked in her direction. I pulled her up from the chair and threw her onto the couch.

"Why are you being so naughty, huh?" I asked, positioning myself on top of her.

Freen smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.

"I like this view. You on top of me. I want it, Becky. I like it," she said seductively and pulled me into a kiss. She tugged at the back of my neck, causing me to grasp the armrest of the couch. Freen's legs wrapped around my torso, showing her eagerness.

Did she miss this so much?

"Wait," I said, breaking the kiss. "I can't move properly." I sat up and made her sit too. I slowly removed her white long-sleeve polo and kissed her from her neck to her shoulder.

Freen gasped with every kiss I planted on her sensitive spots. She held onto her legs as her body reacted to each touch.

"Who's the boss now, babe?" I asked, trailing kisses from her neck down to her collarbone.

"You," she moaned.

I smirked and pushed her back, so she lay down on the couch. I positioned myself on top of her and continued kissing her passionately.

Freen's hands ventured inside my twist top, gently pinching my nipples, causing me to gasp while still kissing her. I saw her smirk, so I slid my fingers inside her pants and rubbed against her sensitive area.

"Ah..." Freen moaned and bit my lips in surprise. "Keep going, babe." Her free hand pulled the back of my neck, while the other massaged my breast.

"Shit," I cursed. "You're so..." I couldn't bring myself to say it because I knew she would feel shy.

"Damn, baby. Just do it," Freen moaned and inserted her tongue, devouring my mouth.

I couldn't concentrate on my work anymore, as her hand was now wandering on my stomach. I did what she wanted and inserted my fingers inside her. Freen's body arched, moving in sync with my thrusting fingers. She was biting her fingers now and seemed unsure where to look.

She removed her other hand from inside my top, pulled the back of my neck for a kiss, and even tugged at my hair.

"Shit, shit..." Freen cursed and looked up to climax. When she was done, she closed her eyes. "Damn you."

"Why?" I asked.

"You're just so good at this, don't you think?" she asked, making me lie on top of her. "Do you want to know how it feels?"

Freen placed her hand on my neck and the other slipped into my skirt. She inserted her fingers without saying anything, causing me to gasp.

"Fuck," I cursed and closed my eyes, overwhelmed by the sensation of her hands. One on my neck and the other inside me.

I bit my lip, and Freen continued pleasuring me. I couldn't see anything as I was too enraptured to open my eyes. I just wanted to revel in the sensations she was giving me.

Freen's finger thrust inside me, and even though I had already reached my climax, she didn't stop. Unsure where to look, Freen made me face her and kissed my lips.

But after that, I couldn't kiss her properly anymore, and she made it challenging for me, teasing me.

"Let me kiss you..." I said in a hushed voice.

"No," Freen replied.

I held onto Freen's hand on my neck as she continued pleasuring me with her fingers.

"Ah... Fuck." I moaned. "Damn, that's the third time already!" I exclaimed, but Freen only smirked.

"It's fine. At least now you know that I'm the only one who can make you feel this way," she whispered in my ear. "You're mine, Becky. Every part of you is already mine, so please marry me."