Chapter 23

Freen led me to her room, helping me remove my shirt. She then grabbed a basin and towel to wash my face.

"You know, every time you're drunk, you tend to say things you don't really mean," Freen said gently as she washed my face.

"What do you mean? I meant it when I told you that I wanted you to pin me against the wall," I pouted, removing her hands from me.

Freen placed the towel back on me and continued to wash my face. When she finished, she also helped me take off my skirt, leaving me in my undergarments.

"Why are you undressing me? I thought you didn't want me?" I asked in a teasing voice.

Freen sighed and rolled her eyes. She walked to her closet and grabbed a pair of pajamas. Sitting beside me, she attempted to dress me, but I pulled her in for a kiss, grabbing the back of her neck.

Freen didn't respond and pursed her lips, preventing me from deepening the kiss. Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows and turned away from her.

"You're drunk, you need to sleep," Freen scolded, turning me to face her. "Listen to me, okay?"

"No!" I sulked, turning my back to her again.

Freen walked in the opposite direction to put the clothes on me, but I pulled her, causing her to stumble and fall on top of me.

"Do you want to leave me hanging?" I asked with a playful tone and pouted.

"Be—" I cut her off with a kiss. She tried to pull away, but I held her tightly, and eventually, she gave in.

Freen's lips moved in sync with mine, and she gently explored my mouth with her tongue. I couldn't help but moan at her touch.

Her kisses trailed down to my jaw and neck, finding my sensitive spot, which elicited a soft moan from me. I gripped her tightly as she traced my earlobe with her tongue.

Damn, she's driving me crazy.

"Do you like women?" she whispered, unclasping my bra.

"No, why?" I replied.

"You might change your mind later," she said, continuing to kiss me from my jaw, down my neck, and towards my breasts.

My body arched as she sucked on my nipple, driving me wild with pleasure. Overwhelmed, I didn't know where to look.

Freen's hand traveled to my thigh, while the other massaged me between my legs.

"Freen..." I gasped.

A headache hit me, and memories flashed back. The night I got drunk at the club. Freen was there that night, doing to me what she was doing now.

"Freen..." I gasped again as I felt her fingers teasing me. "I remember you," I whispered, my hands pulling her hair as she continued pleasuring me with her tongue.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"You're the girl from that night. The one I met at the bar," I managed to say between moans.

"If that's true, then let me hear the way you moaned that night," she teased, slipping her fingers inside me.

My body arched once again, and I closed my eyes, overwhelmed by the pleasure. I held onto the back of her neck, pulling her in for another kiss.

Freen's kisses were gentle this time, but her fingers were anything but. They moved inside me vigorously, building up an intense sensation.

"Freen..." I gasped once more. "Oh, my God," I cursed.

"Promise me that you'll remember this tomorrow," she said, still moving her fingers relentlessly.

I nodded and kissed her. "I promise."