Chapter 95

WARNING 18+

Freen was taken aback by my question. She looked at me and shook her head before selecting some clothes for herself and stepping into the bathroom.

But tonight, I was determined. I wasn't accepting no for an answer.

I got up and turned the unlocked bathroom doorknob. My eyebrows shot up as I entered.

Inside, Freen was slipping out of her dress. Our eyes met, and she hastily tried to zip it up. I intervened, pinning her to the wall and kissing her passionately. Though she struggled, I gently held her in place.

I playfully nibbled her lower lip, causing her to gasp, and then deepened the kiss, my tongue finding its way.

Freen's movements weren't in sync with mine, prompting me to trail kisses down her jaw and neck.

"Becca," she managed to say my name, her voice a mix of resistance and concern. "You'll regret this tomorrow. You're not yourself, you're drunk."

I paused, gazing at her with a blend of determination and seriousness. Why did she resist? Was it because she believed I was intoxicated?

"If I promise I won't regret this tomorrow, will you reconsider?" I asked in a husky tone. The room was chilly, especially since I wore a spaghetti strap dress and hadn't brought a jacket when we went outside.

"You're only saying that because you're drunk. Let me help you freshen up." Freen straightened up and shrugged off my stare.

With a sigh, she carefully helped me out of my dress. She hesitated when she saw me in my undergarments, but I didn't flinch.

Changing my mind, I motioned for her to leave so I could manage on my own. After washing up, I wrapped myself in a robe. Freen re-entered the bathroom to wash while I blow-dried my hair.

Done with my routine, I lay on the bed, robe-clad. I tried to fall asleep, but my mind was too restless.

WHY DOESN'T FREEN GIVE IN? YET I CAN'T CONTROL MY DESIRE FOR HER. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO INITIATE, SO WHY AM I TAKING THE LEAD? Ugh, it's frustrating.

I sighed, tossing and turning, when I noticed Freen by my side. She too was wearing a robe, her hair now dry. How did I miss her getting ready?

"Can't sleep?" she inquired.

I rolled my eyes, facing away to avoid her gaze. Surprisingly, she turned me around and straddled me, her presence feeling heavy.

Freen looked into my eyes, her focus shifting to the bow of my robe. Slowly, she untied it, her lips caught between her teeth.

What was she thinking? I thought she didn't want this.

"I've been holding back, Becca. So, stop me now if you're uncertain. Because after this, I won't hold back any longer," she whispered, the promise clear in her eyes.

Freen leaned in for a kiss, and to my own surprise, I surrendered.

Oh, her soft lips... I've missed her touch so much. It's as though we've been apart for ages. My longing for her touch feels almost magical.

Freen shifted, making me sit on the bed, her kisses consuming me. Under the spell of her addictive kisses, I could barely move. I didn't want it to end. I didn't want her to stop.

"Freen," I breathed her name, feeling her hands gently remove my robe.

"Should I stop?" she asked.

"No, keep going," I replied.

With my robe off, Freen laid me down, her kisses trailing down my neck as her hands explored my body, igniting gasps from me.

"Mmm," I moaned, biting my lower lip.

Freen playfully teased me, her touch sending shivers down my spine. I hissed at her playful torture, my nails digging into her arms as I succumbed to pleasure.

"Freen, don't tease," I managed to utter, though she paid no heed. I clung to her arm, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was unleashing.

"Damn, Freen!" I moaned loudly.

Her chuckle only fueled my desire. She positioned herself in between my thighs and continued pleasuring me using her tongue, leaving me arching and gripping the bedsheets. Bliss overtook me.

Finally, Freen brought me to climax, leaving me breathless and content. She nestled her head against my stomach and held me close. I caressed her hair and watched her hugging me as if I'm going to leave her right now.

"I love you so much, Becky. I'll find the proof you need, so you never doubt me again," she murmured, kissing my stomach.

I smiled faintly.