Chapter 58

The next morning, Freen, Becken, and I headed to their mansion with our things. Freen bought him the supplies he needed for tomorrow's first day of school. Her parents were so fond of Becken and even asked him random construction questions, which he effortlessly answered.

"Do you want to see the floor plan and the blueprint of this house?" Freen's father asked, and Becken nodded cheerfully.

They went upstairs, leaving me and Freen in the garden. I looked around and noticed tulips everywhere. She really liked tulips, didn't she?

I turned to Freen and saw her staring at me. She smiled when I caught her and immediately walked towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"I've wanted to bring you here ever since. I wanted to propose here if my parents just accepted me before," Freen said, sadness evident in her voice.

"I don't care about the venue, babe. As long as it's you." I smiled and kissed her lips.

"As long as it's me? You didn't even answer me after three times," Freen said in a sulking voice and rolled her eyes, but her hands were still around me.

"But who proposed this time? Hm?" I playfully pinched her nose. "I didn't want to answer you because I want to be the one who would propose."

"Is that so?" Freen asked and looked at me in the eyes intently. "Let me give you a tour of the place first."

Freen showed me the different rooms in the mansion - the guest rooms, gym, and other rooms for her hobbies. I didn't know that she could paint until now, and most of her sketches were of my face.

"You're deeply in love with me since before, huh?" I boasted and traced the details of my portrait. "Why do I look beautiful in your drawings?"

"Because you're beautiful, Becky." Freen kissed the back of my neck and giggled.

"Not now, Sarocha. We're inside your painting room." I warned her, and she nodded.

Her hands went to my waist, and she looked at the blank canvas in the corner of the room.

"Do you know how to paint?" she asked. "Paint me, babe." She chuckled and went to the corner to grab the blank canvas and prepared the easel. She also took her palette and handed them to me.

"I don't know how to draw, what more in painting?" I asked her, confused.

"Just try it, babe." She motioned for me to paint and stood in front of me.

Freen looked cute in her pose, but I really didn't know how to draw her, so I only drew a stickman.

"Let me see," she said and came to my direction. Freen immediately burst out laughing after seeing it, causing me to pout. "I look cute here," she said while still laughing and holding her stomach. She turned red, making me roll my eyes.

"That's my first artwork," I said and crossed my arms. "You should treasure it."

"Fine," she said and looked at the painting again. "Thanks for this masterpiece, babe." Freen pulled me by my waist and kissed my lips.

"Let's go to the gym. Do you have a punching bag there?" I asked.

"Hm," she nodded. "Do you want to punch something? Are you that angry at me?" she asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and rolled my eyes.

Freen intertwined our hands, and we both entered the gym. I saw that it was neat as if no one had used it since it was built and they were just cleaning it weekly.

"If we have free time, teach me how to box, and I'll teach you how to draw. Deal?" Freen asked.

"I don't have talent in drawing, but I can punch your other women in the face," I said.

"What do you mean other women? You're my only woman." She rolled her eyes and pulled me in front of the locker.

Freen got the gloves inside and wore them on me. She bit her lips while looking at me wearing the gloves.

"Why are you looking at me like that again?" I asked and sighed. The way Freen looked at me as if she wanted to devour me whole.

"Nothing," she said and smiled. "I'm just imagining you wearing an oversized shirt, short shorts, hair in a messy bun while punching the bag, and your sweat is dripping down your face." She giggled.

"Sweat?" I asked and chuckled.

"Yeah, and I'll be the one who can wipe them off." She giggled and looked at me intently. "I can't believe you're mine, Becky. I can't believe that finally, after dreaming about this for so long, I'm finally marrying you and living with you together with our son."

"Me too," I said.

However, I'm still wondering about Non's findings. What if Freen doesn't have a sister? And that girl is her real... nevermind. I shouldn't think of it. I need to be positive, especially since our wedding is next year.

"Freen, I have a question." I told her while removing the gloves and putting them back in the organizer.

"Hm?"

"Did you look for me because I have your child? Or because you like me?" I asked.

"At first, it was because of Becken. But then I realized, I was more in love with you, that's why I looked for you. I even told myself that even without Becken, I'd still find you." She answered. "Why?"

"Nothing," I said and smiled.

I hope she's really in love with me. I don't know what to do if she happens to have a child with someone else.