Chapter 32

‼️

It was already dark when Freen and I arrived at the house. Feeling like swimming, I asked Freen if she wanted to go skinny-dipping with me.

"Skinny-dipping?" Freen chuckled while busy preparing dinner.

"Yeah, why not?" I pouted, asking in return.

Freen put the dish on the table and crossed her arms. "Aren't you tired?" she asked again.

I shook my head and stood up. I walked over to her, pulling her close by the waist as I leaned on the table. Freen bit her lip and looked away.

"Why? Are you shy?" I mischievously asked, playfully nibbling on her lower lip. "I told you not to do this in front of me, remember?" I teased and bit her lip again.

"No, it's just... You've never seen me naked," she replied, glancing upwards.

A smirk formed on my face as I noticed her reaction. "We can eat later. Right now, let me have a taste," I said, pulling the back of her neck and kissing her.

Freen pulled away and furrowed her brow. "What are you saying? Let's eat now." She removed my hands and sat at her seat.

After dinner, Freen washed the plates while I went outside to admire the stars. The breeze was chilly, and I was sure the water would be too.

I dipped my feet into the sea, feeling the pleasant coldness without freezing. Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind. Freen rested her chin on my shoulder and traced circles on my stomach.

"Let's go skinny-dipping now, babe," she whispered.

I smiled and turned towards her, taking a moment to appreciate her from head to toe before untying the ribbon of her red satin robe. She stood there, watching me as I revealed her naked body.

"You're beautiful," I said, gently caressing her jaw. She leaned into my touch, enjoying the feeling of my hands on her skin. "I've changed my mind," I chuckled.

Freen furrowed her brow and tilted her head, curious about what I had in mind now.

"Let's go to your room, and you'll find out," I said, playfully biting her lip and pulling her inside the house.

"Wait, my robe!"

"Leave it there!"

***

As soon as I locked the door, I pushed Freen to sit on the edge of the bed. I sat on her lap and passionately kissed her. She managed to keep up with my intensity, even though I was being quite aggressive. I wasn't sure what was happening inside me, but one thing was clear—I wanted her, right then and there.

"Babe, let's shower first," Freen managed to say between moans. My lips were already on her neck, so I stopped and rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

I led Freen into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She squinted at me as I watched her.

"Shower with me," she suggested, but I shook my head. I had already finished bathing while she was cooking earlier.

Freen rolled her eyes and grabbed the soap, moving seductively as she washed herself. She ran the soap along her neck, slowly looking upwards as if someone was kissing her.

I took the soap from her and pinned her against the wall. My hands held her by the neck, giving a slight choking sensation.

"Why?" she chuckled. "I'm still bathing myself," she said.

I pulled her under the shower, rinsing her off before grabbing the back of her neck and kissing her with intensity. I even made her sit on the edge of the tub, allowing me easy access to devour her mouth.

Freen pushed me and pressed me against the wall, attempting to take control, but I was too strong to let our positions change.

My lips trailed down from her jaw to her neck, leaving small marks along the way. She let out soft moans that only turned me on even more.

Moving lower, I kissed her breasts, gently sucking on her pink nipples, which elicited louder moans from her.

"Becky..." she gasped, trying to stop me by pulling my hair, but I held her hands and pinned them to the wall as I continued to pleasure her.

"Fuck..." she moaned again.

When I finished, I knelt before her, and I could see the surprise in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Do you like women?" I asked, using her own favorite line. "If not, you might change your mind later," I teased, even though I knew she was gay.

I kissed her thigh, causing her to breathe heavier. Each kiss led to a soft moan from her. Freen's hand grasped onto the basin beside us, her knees growing weak.

I lifted her leg onto my shoulder and kissed her sensitive area, causing her body to arch and moan loudly. She covered her mouth to stifle the sounds.

"No one can hear you, babe. So let it out," I encouraged, continuing to lick her thigh and move toward her private parts.

Freen didn't know where to look or where to hold on, so I guided her hand to my head. I continued pleasuring her with my tongue, and she didn't stop moaning my name.

"Becky, I'm cumming," she said, biting her fingers. "Fuck," she exclaimed when she reached her climax.

I let go of her legs, and she fell to the floor, her eyes drowsy and exhausted. I smiled at how worn out she looked.

"Let me wash you again," I said.

We showered together, and Freen looked so tired that I blow-dried her hair and made her sit on the bed.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're insatiable?" she asked, leaning her back against the headboard.

I shook my head and joined her on the bed. "I've only slept with you," I said. "Did I do well tonight?" I asked.

Freen nodded, and I smirked. I sat on her lap, causing her eyes to widen once again. I was now facing her.

"Let me do it again, then," I whispered, kissing her neck.

I wanted to hear her moan my name once more. It was music to my ears. I wanted to hear it every night, and I wanted to be the only one who could make her feel this way.

"Becky, it's late. We need to rest," she said.

"No. If we're not in the office, I'm the boss. Got it?" I said, continuing to kiss her neck.

Freen switched our positions, now on top of me. She told me to behave because we had to go home tomorrow and needed rest.

I pouted and nodded.

"Good," she said, then kissed my lips.

Freen lay down beside me, turning her back to me. She must have been exhausted.

I moved closer to snuggle up with her, but my hands had a mind of their own, and I started massaging Freen's intimate area.

"Becky, stop," Freen said, chuckling at my antics.

"Just sleep, let my hands do the work," I whispered, biting her earlobe.

Freen nodded. My hands moved from her stomach to her intimate area, gently caressing it. I could hear her breathing becoming ragged, but her eyes remained closed, trying to sleep.

I slid my fingers inside her, and she mumbled my name softly.

"Bec..." she couldn't finish her words due to the pleasure. "Damn, don't stop."

I smirked and nodded. I turned her face so that I could have better access to her lips and kissed her. Freen repeated the word 'fuck' many times until she reached another climax.

"Can we sleep now?" she asked, biting my lips.

I playfully nodded and hugged her tightly.

"You're the wildest baby I've ever had, you know that?" she asked, holding me in her arms.