Chapter 71

Freen and I went to the site she was talking about. I didn't remember that we have a project in this area so I was wondering what was she talking about.

"Freen, are you sure this is the way? I don't remember approving a project near this area. Are we lost?" I asked.

Freen chuckled and rested her free hand on my legs and bit the bottom of her lips.

"What are you planning, babe?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't you trust me?" Freen smiled and turned her head on the road again. "I won't do something to you, calm down."

"That's too bad, then." I joked and chuckled.

"You want me to do something, huh?" Freen asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. Perhaps your hand all over me?" I giggled and Freen shook her head.

When we arrived at the destination. She blindfolded my eyes and led me to somewhere. When she took it off, I saw the house before my eyes.

It may not be grandiose, but its modern design and cream-and-black theme create a warm and inviting atmosphere. As I step inside, I'm greeted by a tastefully decorated interior that feels cozy and stylish at the same time. The open-concept living area beckons me to unwind, and the sleek kitchen inspires Freen's culinary adventures.

Climbing upstairs, I find a haven in the well-appointed bedrooms. The cream and black accents continue to lend an elegant touch to the space. I couldn't have asked for a better place to call home. With its contemporary flair and intimate ambiance, our house feels like the perfect sanctuary.

"Do you like it?" Freen asked while I was looking at the bedroom. She hugged me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I love it, Freen. You planned all of this?" I asked in disbelief.

She slowly nodded and kisses my shoulder. "While I'm busy managing the company and business. I can always find time to make surprise for you. Because you deserve this, Becky. You deserve the world."

My heart warmed which reflected into smile. How could this woman made my heart flutter with just her words? I guess even if she made me mad I would still forgive her with her sugarcoated words.

"I love everything you did, Freen. I love you," I said and turned to face her.

I cupped Freen's both cheeks and pressed my lips on hers. It was delicate, but genuine.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and Freen sat beside me. We were now both looking at the glass window where we could see the serene view of trees and sky.

"Once everything is settled, we'll stay here and live happily. We will raise Becken here, and we can adopt dogs." Freen suggested and giggled. "You like dogs?"

"I love them," I replied and smiled.

"And then we'll build tree house there." Freen pointed the tree near our house. "So if you make me angry, you have a place to stay." Freen grinned and I pouted.

"You're going to make me stay outside?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"That's why we're building a tree house for you," Freen said and pinched my nose.

"Okay, it's a good suggestion tho." I bit my lips and looked at her in the eyes. "So I could also hide my other woman there," I jested.

Freen glared at me, so I laughed and gave her a peck. "I'm kidding, babe. You're the only one that I have and I will have." I wiggled my brows.

"You should be sure because if I found out that you have another woman, I'll lock you both in the tree house and burn it." Freen cheekily threatened.

"You're going to do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why not?" She chuckled. "If I can't have you, then no one can."

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder. Her hand wrapped around me and caressed my arm softly.

"But seriously, babe. If you fall out of love, tell me." Freen whispered while looking at the window.

"What will you do if I did?" I asked and sat properly and looked at her intently.

"I'll make you fall for me again. If I have to seduce you, I will." Freen bit her lips and looked at mine. "Through ups and downs, I'll stay with you. And this is my vow to you."

Freen pushed me to lie in bed and kissed me hungrily.

a/n: Happy Girlfriend's Day! Still waiting for IDF Presscon T.T You guys waiting too? T.T