CHAPTER 2

The manager walked over slowly at this time. As a service industry, it was a big taboo to be rude to guests.

"What's going on, Natalie?"

Natalie hurriedly explained, "Manager, this broke idiot isn't trying to buy a house, but instead he's enjoying the air-conditioning here. I'll get him out of there immediately. "

The manager eyeballed Chuck's clothes from top to bottom and saw that he was dressed in ordinary clothes. Indeed, as Natalie said, he didn't look like someone who could afford to buy a house.

More importantly, he was too young to buy a house as he looked just 18 or 19 years old. No one would believe he had the ability to.

Chuck did not say anything. He stood up and walked to the agency next-door.

"Can't afford a house? It seems that you are not the only real estate agency here."

Natalie looked down on him, "How is a poor person like you able to buy a house? I think you can't even afford a toilet."

Some employees also laughed at him, "He's afraid of making a fool of himself, so he found an excuse to run away quickly."

He said he wanted to go next door, but he could possibly just be trying to take advantage of the air- conditioning there too.

"Still pretending even when you're gone." Natalie sneered. They were familiar with the next-door real-estate agency, and they also knew whether they could sell it or not.

After watching Chuck leave, Natalie hurriedly ran to the Fatty and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, boss. Sorry to keep you waiting."

The Fatty shook his head and said, "It's okay, it's okay."

However, no matter how Natalie greeted him with a smile, the Fatty never talked about money. In the end, Natalie's patience was exhausted and she even began to plead.

At this moment, all the employees of the real- estate agency looked outside.

Under the respectful guidance of the staff next door, Chuck got into the Mercedes Benz, which was especially used to look at the room.

What was going on? Generally speaking, only people who bought a house could enter this car.

Didn't the next-door real-estate agency see that this little rascal didn't have the ability to buy a house at all?

The Fatty saw that these people in the real-estate agency were distracted, so he quickly sneaked out. Natalie turned around and looked at the customer who had disappeared. She was so angry that she stomped her feet. She didn't expect that the Fatty, who was putting on airs and graces, was actually here just to enjoy the air conditioner.

Natalie Xavier looked at Chuck and disliked him even more. She sneered and said, "Such a pretentious person, and even imitating others to inspect a house!"

At this time, an employee next door came quickly. He pushed the door open and said with a smile, "Thank you. You sent such an important customer to our company. We haven't run into any big business in the past two years. Today is a big day."