CHAPTER - 58

Right as Chuck took out his mobile phone, everyone in the hall were stunned and even shocked. Others were confused.

"Uh, does he intend to call someone else?"

"Look, he also took out his mobile phone."

"That's funny. I've never seen this young man before. Who on earth could he call?"

"In this entire city, there are only a few people who have backups that they can call, and I know all of them. The young man in front of us isn't one of them."

"In my opinion, this young man is not calling someone, but rather, the police!"

"Yeah, Facing someone like Richard Yuri, one can only call the police, right? But it's a little too late to call the police at this time, isn't it?"

"It's better to be late than being beaten to death!"

Seeing Chuck taking out his mobile phone, William gave a hideous smile. That was very sarcastic!

"You're gonna make a call too? My father knows every gang in the entire city, so who are you calling? It's okay if you call a few gangsters, but even if they do come, they'll only be scared out of their wits. This is hilarious, even up to this point, you're still struggling! It's too late to realise what you did wrong! But... If you come here, kneel down and apologise to me until I'm satisfied, then maybe I will change my mind to be merciful and not make it too hard for you!"

William sneered. His father knew every gangster in the city, and even a few in other cities as well. In William's mind, it was disdainful for Chuck to take out his phone!

"Go on! Keep pretending, you don't have much time left!" William thought.

At this moment, William was full of joy and excitement. He couldn't wait any longer!

Yolanda looked at Chuck, who was on the phone, with dull eyes. Who was he calling?

Zelda was anxious as well. She felt that it was the best to run away rather than making a phone call at this time.

However, Harold had different thoughts. He was looking forward to it and thought, "Is he calling Logan?"

"Mom!"

When the phone was connected, Chuck walked to the side and called.

Now he could only call his own mother. Didn't his mother say that she had returned? Chuck didn't know where his mother was, but with his mother's abilities, she should be able to find a solution for him.

"Hey, Chucky..." she replied.

Hearing his mother's voice, Chuck breathed a sigh of relief. "Mom, I have encountered a problem. Can you help me?"

Chuck knew from the onlookers that Richard Yuri was cruel and merciless. The problem was that he had a criminal background. He could ask dozens of people to come over with just a phone call. He didn't know if his mother could solve such a problem.

After all, there was still a difference between rich people and gangsters.

"Of course I can! Wait for me. I'll help you with it right away!" His mom said.